Problem with being able to not add games to my wish list in the store after going to the...

Discus and support Problem with being able to not add games to my wish list in the store after going to the... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Problem with being able to not add games to my wish list in the store after going to the...

/u/EmergedJokerd, Oct 2, 2019
  2. GentlemanGamer0 Win User

Wish List For Store

Ok, I'll post it there. Thanks
  3. airmattdog Win User

Wish List For Store

Hi there, the best place to post suggestions and feature requests would be at
    http://xbox.uservoice.com
    the correct folks keep an eye on things over there.
  4. marknally Win User

Scream Ride Releases 3/3/2015 - Friends List

Cheers mate, another game to add to my wish list then :)
  5. ClassAlpha Win User

Controlling Audio Between Apps

I agree. Add this to my wish list also. Same problem when having any combination of TV, game, ESPN or NFL app running main or snapped. I would like to be able to listen control audio better, (example: listen to snapped audio during TV commercials)
  6. EdragonXX Win User

Not being able to buy games or add-ons form the store. Location problem

I reside in Nepal and I cannot purchase anything form the Xbox store. I originally bought the Xbox from the United States and now have moved to Nepal and now when I try to purchase anything from the store using my VISA debit card It says that the card doesn't
    match the location info. Please help!!!!
    Hi formalgalaxy44

The issue here is that Nepal is not supported country, which means that in Nepal you can't buy directly from Xbox Store with your VISA card what you got from local bank.
Thema:

Problem with being able to not add games to my wish list in the store after going to the...

1. Problem with being able to not add games to my wish list in the store after going to the... - Similar Threads - Problem being able

2. Not being able to buy games or add-ons form the store. Location problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to buy games or add-ons form the store. Location problem: I reside in Nepal and I cannot purchase anything form the Xbox store. I originally bought the Xbox from the United States and now have moved to Nepal and now when I try to purchase anything from...
  3. game pass problem not being able to get games

in XboX Insiders
    game pass problem not being able to get games: hello to everyone i was having this wierd problem that i paid for game pass ultimate yesterday today was all good until now it says i need to join game pass to get a game pass game until now i...
  4. Why doesn't fix the problem of parents not being able to tranfer fornite v-bucks to their...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't fix the problem of parents not being able to tranfer fornite v-bucks to their...: This seems to be a recurring problem wherein a parent tried to buy Fortnite V-bucks for their child but accidentally bought them under the parent's account and now cannot transfer the V-bucks. The...
  5. Problem with the one guide app not being able to access live tv any more

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with the one guide app not being able to access live tv any more: I have started to notice an issue with the OneGuide app not being able to to no longer access the live tv I was able to use the OneGuide app and able to watch live tv useing the OneGuide app up...
  6. Problem With Consoles Not Being Able To Join Any Game Servers! XBOX ONE AND NINTENDO...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem With Consoles Not Being Able To Join Any Game Servers! XBOX ONE AND NINTENDO...: Hello, anyone out there who can help. I was playing Xbox 2 nights ago and when I turned it off, I turned on my Nintendo switch. None of my games would load any game servers from the switch,...
  7. Problem after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring not being able to rate...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring not being able to rate...: After doing the latest system update that went out for the the Beta Ring today when I got to the homescreen dashboard. and when I went to where it says my games and apps and on t the next screen I...
  8. Being able to report a problem via the insider hub on the PC.

in XboX Insiders
    Being able to report a problem via the insider hub on the PC.: Is there any way of reporting problems or suggesting ideas via the app on the PC? Cheers FunkMasterPyro submitted by /u/Umahan88 [link] [comments]
  9. Problems with not being able to change my home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with not being able to change my home xbox: My brother has rocket league downloaded on are Xbox and I have been able to play it fine but now it says do you own this game so I go and change it back to his home Xbox and it says either...
  10. I have the problem of not being able to connect to Xbox Live, error code 8015190A and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have the problem of not being able to connect to Xbox Live, error code 8015190A and ...: Good morning, as I commented I have the problem of not being able to connect to Xbox Live, and apply the solutions on the page and none helped me, the error code is 8015190A, I hope to have your...