Problem with blue ray player - XBOX DAY ONE

Discus and support Problem with blue ray player - XBOX DAY ONE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I had to exchange my Xbox ONE because I bought it the day it came out and yesterday, I met the problem on the Blue-ray player (not playing games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mulouze, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Mulouze
    Mulouze Guest

:)

Mulouze, Jan 22, 2014
  2. XBOX One does not recognize Blu-ray disk

Good day.

Have a Blu-ray disc with legal content
    - recording from the camcorder processed and
    written to disk (25GB,
    non-rewritable, verbatim).

XBOX one say - not a Blu-Ray or DVD disk.

On a PC play without any problems

SoapyOrpheus234, Jan 22, 2014
  3. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    DVD playback quality is still atrocious.

No I would expect a blu ray player to play DVDs as good as a standalone DVD player. Blu Ray players don't magically improve DVDs. The problem would appear to be that the One blu Ray player doesn't perform well when playing DVDs in comparison to other
    Blu Ray players.

John Dowding, Jan 22, 2014
  4. Shadowskill08 Win User

Blue Ray DVD Player

The Xbox One S supports Blue Ray. Is there a reason you are looking to connect an external blue ray player?
  5. TroyFulkerson Win User

4k problems ono xbox one s

I love everything about the Xbox S except for the 4k blue ray player. I bought 2 4k UHD disks, The Revenant and Star Trek Into Darkness. The Revenant had major audio sync problems which just come and go. Star Trek Into Darkness would not even load. Returned
    it and the second one would not load. At that point I started searching the Internet and found that many are having issues with the 4k blue ray player. Here is a thread at AVS detailing many of the issues. www.avsforum.com/.../2481633-xbox-one-s-uhd-blu-ray-player-aug-2016-a.html

Hopefully Microsoft will be able to fix this quickly.
  6. The Omega Gamer Win User

I CAN'T PLAY ANY OF MY GAMES !!!

While it does attempt to launch the blue ray player app (unlike every other app), it doesn't actually do anything beyond sit at a blue screen that says blue ray.

It started with live sign in problems and the 100% packet loss and then stopped responding to anything.
  7. pnsfneo Win User

External drive support?

Yah, thanks Growling. I tried it anyways and still got the Blue light :( This should have been available since day one though since most blue ray players allow access too 3.0 usb Hard drives.
  8. Drabz Win User

XBox One

yes the Xbox one comes with blue-ray built in. and will play blue-rays and regular dvd's.
Thema:

1. Problem with blue ray player - XBOX DAY ONE - Similar Threads - Problem blue ray

2. Xbox app on Android problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app on Android problem: And yes I have tried on mobile network and on Wi-Fi, Still nothing All so far is working, But Nothing on messaging does All it does is having running circle And yes I have tried on mobile...
  3. Xbox live problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live problem: Po polsku: Witam, mam następujący problem. Nie jestem graczem, bardzo rzadko gram w gry., Xbox włączam średnio co 4-6 miesięcy. Była promocja na GTA V za parę groszy to kupiłem. Po włączeniu...
  4. Xbox One COD: Black Ops 1 Online problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One COD: Black Ops 1 Online problems: I'm having problems playing zombies online, it keeps disconnecting me and saying i need to sign in, i dont know if it's part of the 360 emulator but it just doesn't work online....
  5. problem with netflix and my application blue ray

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with netflix and my application blue ray: hi since your problem of the 1 november 2018 i can t seem to load my netflix and my blue ray don t work anymore to can someone tell me why ? dae43467-b7b5-4c16-8c2c-ba85aabb8afc
  6. Titanfall Graphics not loading, need help. Graphics turning blue, and purple, texture problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall Graphics not loading, need help. Graphics turning blue, and purple, texture problems.: So when I first started playing Titanfall everything was fine, untill it looked as if the textures or graphics unloaded. Everything had a blueish purple crazyness. When the match ended even the...
  7. Problem playing Blue ray dvd's

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem playing Blue ray dvd's: This is the message that i get every time i put in a blueray dvd. What can i do to fix this problem? [img] 2d6daa3a-d995-4959-a7d6-005f24ebed21
  8. Blue Ray problem temp solved

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blue Ray problem temp solved: Ok guys, changed region from UK to US, kept location as UK and keyboard as UK. Deleted Blue ray app prior to these changes, then reinstalled it...hey presto, now playing blue ray movies! for...
  9. Problem with blue ray and games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with blue ray and games.: My Xbox one is having problems. It won't play blue ray (yes the app is installed) when we start up blue ray it just sits on the loading screen but we can hear the menu music and if we press a it...
  10. Screen saturated green, flashing blue. Component, video problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen saturated green, flashing blue. Component, video problems?: I have not had many problems with my Xbox 360 (other than the occasional freeze) . I was playing TITANFALL when all of a sudden my screen started to flash blue then become ultra-saturated with a...