Problem with cancelling the gamepass

Discus and support Problem with cancelling the gamepass in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Ok so my game pass of 1 month ran out and it keeps trying to get the 10 euros it needs to purchase the next month, thing is, im not interested in the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NicolasKowalski Ferroni, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Problem with cancelling the gamepass

Ok so my game pass of 1 month ran out and it keeps trying to get the 10 euros it needs to purchase the next month, thing is, im not interested in the gamepass for now, but it won't let me cancel it, it keeps trying to get the money from my account, when
    i go into suscpritions it only says "Pay now" or "Required payment" and I don't want to pay I want to cancel it but it won't show me a Cancel button

:)

NicolasKowalski Ferroni, Oct 29, 2020
  2. NicolasKowalski Ferr Win User

They fixed it after a couple calls!
  3. Smwutches Win User

You would need to contact support and speak to billing to see if they can cancel it for you. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us When you purchase a subscription through
    Xbox, it starts a recurring subscription. If you don't turn off auto-renewal before it ends, a new subscription will start. If they are unable to charge you, your account is suspended until the balance is paid off.
  4. Farkas David01 Win User

Xbox live canceled

Gamepass Ultimate includes Xbox Live gold and Gamepass. So if you cancel Gamepass Ultimate you cancel your gold too.
  5. [Farscape] Win User

xbox live

it clearly states when you upgrade to gamepass ultimate that any remaining gold time is converted to gamepass ultimate so when you cancelled gamepass ultimate it cancels the lot.
  6. DanMen334 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

you may not cancel gamepass also take away your spotify, I recommend you end the month of gamepass and cancel
Thema:

1. Problem with cancelling the gamepass - Similar Threads - Problem cancelling gamepass

2. Problem z anulowaniem subskrypcji gamepass - Problem with canceling gamepass subscription.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem z anulowaniem subskrypcji gamepass - Problem with canceling gamepass subscription.: Hello, I will repeat my question in ENG now since it was not understood and i cant go with the thread that was created originally because its locked. However I saw tranlator did a good job and...
  3. Problem z anulowaniem subskrypcji gamepass[Translattion-Problem canceling your gamepass...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem z anulowaniem subskrypcji gamepass[Translattion-Problem canceling your gamepass...: Witam, Od tygodnia próbuję anulować subskrypcję gamepass. Wyskakuje ciągle ten sam błąd. Proszę o pomoc. Pozdrawiam [Translation-Hello I've been trying to cancel my gamepass subscription for a...
  4. Anulowanie subskrybcji problem.[Translation-Cancel the subscription issue.]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Anulowanie subskrybcji problem.[Translation-Cancel the subscription issue.]: Dzień dobry, skorzystałem z promocji 3 miesiące za 4zł, przedawniło się 3 marca a myślałem ze 6, mój błąd. Konto połączone było paypalem na którym na szczęście nie ma 160zł które Microsoft chce...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Cancellation, who to contact if there are any problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Cancellation, who to contact if there are any problems: Hey for anyone who needs help especially with the Xbox live or the game pass ultimate you can go to your Microsoft account, log in, type "live chat Microsoft" in the search bar, then at the bottom...
  6. I cant get ahold of anyone to cancel fix my payment problems!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant get ahold of anyone to cancel fix my payment problems!: My girlfriends account has been getting charged for the past 7 months for the Game pass when we cancelled it months ago. I'm trying to talk to somebody before tomorrow so I can get it stopped...
  7. Problem with canceling the subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with canceling the subscription: Hello, I have a problem with canceling the Xbox Game Pass Subscription and a refund. fef137c5-eb7b-4a2f-a624-8d6f794ebee9
  8. problems to cancel subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    problems to cancel subscription: my son has subscribed with its account to an subscription to microsoft live box with its xbox one , since he sales it and now he doesn't remmember his account access email and password. i don't...
  9. Problem with cancelling subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with cancelling subscription: I forgot to cancel my subscription and auto payment. And today I received a massage "subscription renewal error", because I haven't got enough money on my debit card. So, now, i have indebtedness...
  10. Problem with a cancelled Gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with a cancelled Gold membership: Hi,Im from Spain so sorry for my english. I canceled mi subscription of Xbox Live Gold and even when i'm not a Gold member right now microsoft just took the money of my paypal account. I try...