Problem with charging the battery in the wireless controller, Xbox One X

Discus and support Problem with charging the battery in the wireless controller, Xbox One X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Problem with charging the battery in the wireless controller, Xbox One X Xbox One X wireless controller (Original). I connect the controller cable to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Wilder DC, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Wilder DC
    Wilder DC Guest

Xbox One X wireless controller (Original).
    I connect the controller cable to the console and start charging for about 5 or 10 seconds and then stop charging
    The battery never charges.
    Note:
    All original:
    Microsoft KIT Battery and Controller
    Console: XBox One X
    Everything is new (1 month)
    Thank you

:)

Wilder DC, Oct 16, 2019
  2. Deemushunter Win User

Xbox one controller says it's connected but isn't working

To resolve this issue, determine the faulty component and then replace that component:

The Xbox One Wireless Controller

To troubleshoot the wireless controller, try using AA batteries, or try a different Xbox One Rechargeable Battery Pack to verify that nothing is wrong with the controller. If the controller works with different batteries, it isn't causing the issue.

The Xbox One Play & Charge cable

To check whether the cable is the problem, try a different Play & Charge cable (or any standard USB to micro-USB cable) to charge the battery. If the battery charges correctly with a different cable, your charge cable is faulty.

The rechargeable battery

To troubleshoot the rechargeable battery, try the following:

Use a cotton swab and some isopropyl alcohol to clean the four gold contacts on the Xbox One Rechargeable Battery Pack and on the Xbox One Wireless Controller. Then try to charge the battery again.

Try a different Xbox One Rechargeable Battery Pack with the charge cable. If the second battery charges correctly, your original battery is faulty.
  3. Deemushunter Win User

Play and charge issue.

To resolve this issue, determine the faulty component and then replace that component:

The Xbox One Wireless Controller

To troubleshoot the wireless controller, try using AA batteries, or try a different Xbox One Rechargeable Battery Pack to verify that nothing is wrong with the controller. If the controller works with different batteries, it isn't causing the issue.

The Xbox One Play & Charge cable

To check whether the cable is the problem, try a different Play & Charge cable (or any standard USB to micro-USB cable) to charge the battery. If the battery charges correctly with a different cable, your charge cable is faulty.

The rechargeable battery

Use a cotton swab and some isopropyl alcohol to clean the four gold contacts on the Xbox One Rechargeable Battery Pack and on the Xbox One Wireless Controller. Then try to charge the battery again.

Try a different Xbox One Rechargeable Battery Pack with the charge cable. If the second battery charges correctly, your original battery is faulty.
  4. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Xbox one play and charge

Hey there, can you troubleshoot the 3 components as showed below to determine what is the source of the issue? One may need replacing.

Solution

• The Xbox One Wireless Controller

• The Xbox One Play & Charge cable

• The rechargeable battery

• Use a cotton swab and some isopropyl alcohol to clean the four gold contacts on the Xbox One Rechargeable Battery Pack and on the Xbox One Wireless Controller. Then try to charge the battery again.
      • Try a different Xbox One Rechargeable Battery Pack with the charge cable. If the second battery charges correctly, your original battery is faulty.
  5. MightySlothGuy Win User

Xbox Play and charge kit says its charged in Windows but disconnects after a few seconds

You don't seem to have understood my problem.

It works fine with the cable but it doesn't work wirelessly. The controller disconnects when trying to connect it wirelessly with the play and charge kit battery. Wireless with AA batteries is fine, Wired with the charge kit is fine. Wireless
    with the play and charge kit battery doesn't work.

I have the wireless adapter and I am trying to connect it wirelessly to my Xbox controller with the play and charge kit battery, that
    is my problem.
  6. DangerousBard Win User

2 problems i been having lately. please help

Regarding your first question you should check your NAT settings and make sure they are open

Regarding the controller problem this occurs when:

. The battery has reached the charge limit.

. There may be an issue with the charge cable.

. There may be an issue with the battery.

Things to try:

1. Determine the part of the recharging system that may be causing the issue.

Controller

Try AA batteries or try a different Xbox 360 Rechargeable Battery Pack in the Xbox 360 Wireless Controller to verify that there is nothing wrong with the controller. If the controller works with different batteries, the controller is not causing the issue.

Charge cable

Try a different Xbox 360 Play and Charge cable to charge the battery. If the battery charges correctly with a different charge cable, the original charge cable is faulty.

Rechargeable battery

a. Use a cotton swab and some isopropyl alcohol to clean the four gold contacts on the Xbox 360 Rechargeable Battery Pack and on the Xbox 360 Wireless Controller.

b. Try a different Xbox 360 Rechargeable Battery Pack with the charge cable. If the second battery charges correctly, the original battery is faulty.
Thema:

1. Problem with charging the battery in the wireless controller, Xbox One X - Similar Threads - Problem charging battery

2. Problem with my Play and Charge kit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with my Play and Charge kit: I bought the Play and Charge kit for my controller, and until two days ago, when I connected my controller to the USB, the led on the USB turned orange until it was fully charged, and then it...
  3. Xbox Live Gold charge problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold charge problems: Hello everyone! I need a help with charge from my bank account for xbox live gold. So, I tried to buy xbox live gold for 79kr/month on 11/21/2020 It charged me three times for one month but...
  4. Tengo un problema con unos cargos que no reconozco [I have a problem with some charges I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tengo un problema con unos cargos que no reconozco [I have a problem with some charges I...: Hola buena tarde, mi problema es que compre una suscripción de Xbox llamada ea play para esto en la consola me marca que cuesta $65.00 y al comprarla me marca en mi estado de cuenta que se...
  5. Problemas de carga en videojuego / charging problems in video game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas de carga en videojuego / charging problems in video game: Hola como les va? Les cuento que estoy presentando problemas con mi consola xbox one s. Hace 3 días que se presento el primer evento. Por la noche decidí jugar como de costumbre en este caso fue...
  6. Xbox live problem with charges

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live problem with charges: Has anyone else had a problem this month being charged multiple times for xbox live and it not showing up on your account. Also tried to cancel and still could not do that either support was no...
  7. problema al cobrar un código de juego [problem charging a game code]

in XBoX Accessibility
    problema al cobrar un código de juego [problem charging a game code]: Al intentar cobrar el código me arroja el siguiente mensaje "lea las instrucciones que vienen con su código. talvez usted debe canjearlo en una pagina web diferente". I trying to used a redeem...
  8. Problema de sobre cargo de cuenta ya pagada [Translate] Overpaid account charge problem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problema de sobre cargo de cuenta ya pagada [Translate] Overpaid account charge problem: Tengo un problema que es que ya le meti una tarjeta de credito de $200 y me la cobro sin decirme si queria hacer la compra de mi gold le doy para comprar me la compra y me tira error de corregir...
  9. Kit charge and play problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Kit charge and play problem: Hi there i've a problem whit my controller Xbox one i play on the pc using the wireless key for the controller original Microsoft and also gambe the kit charge and play. My problem is the...
  10. I have a problem and although I have a battery and the charge is not And when I infect the u

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem and although I have a battery and the charge is not And when I infect the u: I have a problem and although I have a battery and the charge is not And when I infect the usb it goes again out the cable 71f51c0f-56ea-46a5-b71a-301b1166f668