Problem with connect to network

Discus and support Problem with connect to network in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have problem with connecting to my router through WIFI. When I disable in security mode in router options WPA2 I can connect to the internet... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZMacio, Jan 2, 2014.

1. ZMacio
    ZMacio Guest

Hello,

I have problem with connecting to my router through WIFI. When I disable in security mode in router options WPA2 I can connect to the internet but if it is enabled i can not connect to WIFI. I do not want use a unprotected connection.According to topic "START
    HERE for connection troubleshooting!":

What Country/State/Province do you live in? - Poland

Modem brand & model number: Thomson; TCM420

Router brand & model number: Pentagram Cerberus P6361

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter? - internal Xbox 360E

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown - I tried enabled and disabled - without affecting on connection

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type? - don't have

Any Error Codes you encounter: no

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? - Vectra

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”:

W: 0000 - 0000

X: 8000 - 0011

Y: 0000 - 0000

Z: 0000 - 0000

ID: FFFF - FFFF

L: 8015 - 1000

Q: 8007 - 0435

T: wireless connection

A: 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0

G: 0.0.0.0

D: 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0

S: WPA2

C: 0

Best regards

Maciej

:)

ZMacio, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Ringo
    Ringo Guest
    Problems with internet through xbox one

Just rerun the test for network connection on your console so that error message is verified. If it does not connect again, the network connection troubleshooter will fix the problem for you.

Ringo, Jan 2, 2014
  3. XBOX wont connect to lynksys router/modem

I have not been able to connect lynksys x2000 router to XBOX 360. XBOX shows network, but unable connect. Password and network are correct. Are lynksys routers a problem with xbox?

mike ceniceros, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Anima Infinatas Win User

network connection problems

Generally Wi-Fi is a big no no for any type of online gaming. Your Wi-Fi typically works on a 802.11 (GHz; a,ad,ac,b,h,g,J,n,p and y +ah MHz frequencies) depends on your router. ie the same as phones,tablets,Bluetooth devices, radio etc etc...Interference
    is inevitable, Always where possible use (LAN), check out TP link powerline adapters or any powerline adapters, there not expensive, start around £25 abt $37/38. Well worth the investment. This should fix your problem permanently.
  5. Achilles Soul Win User

Problem connecting to network.

turning off the security did not allow me to connect either, however after scanning again, it showed that the router didnt need a password nor did it ask me for a password.
  6. Mister Fitzer Win User

Problem Connecting to Network

Hey Noble, what kind of device is your ethernet cord plugged into? Is it a router? Modem? Please be sure to list the exact make and model of that device, to help us better understand what's going on. Also, please take a minute to try resetting your network
    hardware, to see if that resolves the issue.

You can reset your modem and router by unplugging power to both for about 15 seconds. When restoring power, plug the modem in first, and then wait for all of the lights on the modem to come up. When those are all active, plug in the router. Once those lights
    are flashing normally, go ahead and run a LIVE connection test on the console.
  7. Sgt Brown Z Win User

Network Connection Problem

Hi Taidara,

Thanks for your post.

We have definitely entered the wireless network key correctly (we have even used a short insecure password so is impossible to mistype). Router is running latest firmware from manufacturers website. Xbox network settings have been reset to default. We
    have already been on the Xbox official LIVE guide but to no avail and have just taken a look at Shad0wmanUK's unofficial guide to LIVE but again, no luck!
  8. Yousnowflake Win User

network connectivity problem

I did a full reset and managed to get back online, but after i switched my Xbox off it disconnected again.
Thema:

1. Problem with connect to network - Similar Threads - Problem connect network

2. Problems connecting to the 5 GHz Wi-Fi network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems connecting to the 5 GHz Wi-Fi network: Today I installed a dual band modem, when connecting to my Xbox Series S, I got an error when using the 5 GHz network, but if I use the 2.4 GHz network, I have no connection problems.I need help,...
  3. Problema de conexion de red[Network connection problem]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema de conexion de red[Network connection problem]: Intento jugar pero la conexión me dura unos minutos luego me saca de l juego [Translation - I try to play but the connection lasts a few minutes then it takes me out of the game]...
  4. Kinect ve ağ bağlantı sorunu [Kinect and network connection problem]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect ve ağ bağlantı sorunu [Kinect and network connection problem]: Merhaba Xbox one s kullanıcısıyım. Kinect bağlı iken ağa bağlanamıyorum. Kinect bağlantısını kestiğimde bağlantım devam ediyor. Kinect bağlıyken IP VE Alt Ağ Maskesi 0.0.0.0 kinect çıkarttığım IP...
  5. The problem of boycotting several countries and not connecting to the network on Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    The problem of boycotting several countries and not connecting to the network on Xbox One: Hi there, I live in IRAN and Iranian users have problems to connecting to the Xbox one network. We Can't Connect to Xbox Network Because of the sanctions imposed on us by Microsoft. Sometimes We...
  6. problema de conexão de rede [network connection problem]

in XBoX on Consoles
    problema de conexão de rede [network connection problem]: ola, alterei o canal do meu roteador para o canal 13 para melhorar a qualidade do wifi, porem o meu xbox foi o único que não identificou a rede. alguém sabe resolver? [Translation-hello, I...
  7. : Hardware problem when connecting to WiFi Network

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Hardware problem when connecting to WiFi Network: : Hardware problem when connecting to WiFi Network Hello Spike, Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We are sorry for the issue with the error. When this error occurs, it most likely means...
  8. Test network connection problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Test network connection problems: I can’t connect to Xbox live all of a sudden. Whenever i try to test my network connection i get an internet problem that says: Additional authentication needed. I get the options of; Authenticate...
  9. network connectivity problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    network connectivity problem: hello everyone, today i woke up and turned my xbox on to play but it wasnt connected to the internet. I tested the network and it said 'additional authentication needed' and wouldnt connect. when...
  10. Xbox 360 wireless network connection problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wireless network connection problems: I bought a wireless network adapter for my xbox 360 to download the origins dlc for BO2. But everytime i try to connect to my home wifi it says that there are multiple betworks with the same name....