Problem with connectin wheel Thrustmaster TMX PRO

Discus and support Problem with connectin wheel Thrustmaster TMX PRO in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I bought a Thrustmaster TMX Pro steering wheel. The buttons work when I connect to the XBOX ONE, but I don't see it as a device in the system.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SoppiestSpy0057, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Problem with connectin wheel Thrustmaster TMX PRO

Hello, I bought a Thrustmaster TMX Pro steering wheel.
    The buttons work when I connect to the XBOX ONE, but I don't see it as a device in the system.
    When I let the device vibrate, the steering wheel does not do anything to her, but my gamepad vibrates.
    Looks like the steering wheel is not properly installed in the console.
    Unfortunately there is no way to add a new device in the console.
    So I assume that devices are added to the system automatically by connecting them to the console.
    The problem is that I have to set the steering wheel as an active device to control the game (Forza Horizon), which I can't do because I don't see it anywhere in the system.
    What should I do to get the steering wheel installed properly?

:)

SoppiestSpy0057, Oct 2, 2019
  2. SoppiestSpy0057 Win User

Hello,

I've already contacted Thrustmaster support (and also Forza support). But they still not answered me. I've install a new firmware and it seems to be OK now.

Thanks
  3. SoppiestSpy0057 Win User

Hello,

thank you for your reply. I've connected the wheel to my computer and installed the new firmware. After that the wheel is working with my games. I'm still a little bit confused that I can't see the wheel in my devices. There is only wireless gamepad.

But when it works I hope it doesn't matter.

Thanks
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

5. Ironwilled Win User

6. XBF Leo G Win User

Hey SoppiestSpy0057,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. If
    anyone needs assistance with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread.

Thank you again and have a great day!
Thema:

1. Problem with connectin wheel Thrustmaster TMX PRO - Similar Threads - Problem connectin wheel

2. Xbox Connect Problem

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Connect Problem: Hey! Im having problems with the xbox controller, My xbox controller doesnt work when i want to connect the Xbox controller on my iPad, My iPad has the newest iPadOS, The controller has the last...
  3. Problemas con el chat de voz global[Problems with global voice chat]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problemas con el chat de voz global[Problems with global voice chat]: el problema es el siguiente cuando intento hablar en el chat durante una partida no me escuchan el icono de sonido no se mueve pero yo sin los puedo escuchar y en el chat de grupo si se me escucha...
  4. Ark genesis problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark genesis problem: Hi guys alot of us are having d.l problem with the season pass and getting no answers. So to all those with the problem did you get ark free threw game pass or live. As I did a friend did n we the...
  5. I think I have solve the problem that keep causing my xbox one controllers spamming the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I think I have solve the problem that keep causing my xbox one controllers spamming the...: I replace the old usb cable with the new usb cable that I have not use. It did not permanently stop the xbox one controller from spamming the left stick, right stick, and other buttons. But it...
  6. Problem 801540A9

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem 801540A9: i already tried using an app password but it still says that theres a problem with the credentials in my xbox 360 PLEASE HELP!!!! 8f939c06-293e-49b9-85fe-bf7a657bb433
  7. Xbox live problem with charges

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live problem with charges: Has anyone else had a problem this month being charged multiple times for xbox live and it not showing up on your account. Also tried to cancel and still could not do that either support was no...
  8. Tengo un problema con Age Of Empires III [I have a problem with Age Of Empires III]

in XBoX on Windows
    Tengo un problema con Age Of Empires III [I have a problem with Age Of Empires III]: Hola; quizá alguien me ayude: Hoy a lo que inicié el juego y quise jugar un mapa aleatorio (o escaramuza creo que se llama) no podía seleccionar a las unidades ni abrir el recuadro o arrastrar el...
  9. jai un probleme avec mon application de film et télé sa dit quil y a une erreur de code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    jai un probleme avec mon application de film et télé sa dit quil y a une erreur de code...: jai un probleme avec mon application de film et télé sa dit quil y a une erreur de code 0xc101ab66 13fd54c2-e8b7-4b46-a3f8-93658241be88
  10. Problème live gold[Translation-Live gold problem]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problème live gold[Translation-Live gold problem]: Bonsoir, nos avons effectue le paiment de l’abonnement pour 3mois, je n’ai recu aucun code, aucun mail , ... alors que l’argent a bien ete prelever , que faire ? Merci beaucoup...