Problem with connectin wheel Thrustmaster TMX PRO

Discus and support Problem with connectin wheel Thrustmaster TMX PRO in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I bought a Thrustmaster TMX Pro steering wheel. The buttons work when I connect to the XBOX ONE, but I don't see it as a device in the system.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SoppiestSpy0057, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Problem with connectin wheel Thrustmaster TMX PRO

Hello, I bought a Thrustmaster TMX Pro steering wheel.
    The buttons work when I connect to the XBOX ONE, but I don't see it as a device in the system.
    When I let the device vibrate, the steering wheel does not do anything to her, but my gamepad vibrates.
    Looks like the steering wheel is not properly installed in the console.
    Unfortunately there is no way to add a new device in the console.
    So I assume that devices are added to the system automatically by connecting them to the console.
    The problem is that I have to set the steering wheel as an active device to control the game (Forza Horizon), which I can't do because I don't see it anywhere in the system.
    What should I do to get the steering wheel installed properly?

:)

SoppiestSpy0057, Oct 2, 2019
  2. SoppiestSpy0057 Win User

Hello,

I've already contacted Thrustmaster support (and also Forza support). But they still not answered me. I've install a new firmware and it seems to be OK now.

Thanks
  3. SoppiestSpy0057 Win User

Hello,

thank you for your reply. I've connected the wheel to my computer and installed the new firmware. After that the wheel is working with my games. I'm still a little bit confused that I can't see the wheel in my devices. There is only wireless gamepad.

But when it works I hope it doesn't matter.

Thanks
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

5. Ironwilled Win User

6. XBF Leo G Win User

Hey SoppiestSpy0057,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. If
    anyone needs assistance with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread.

Thank you again and have a great day!
Thema:

1. Problem with connectin wheel Thrustmaster TMX PRO - Similar Threads - Problem connectin wheel

2. Problema ao baixar jogos do Xbox Game Pass no PC (no aplicativo do Xbox (beta) [Problem...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema ao baixar jogos do Xbox Game Pass no PC (no aplicativo do Xbox (beta) [Problem...: estou recebendo o erro 0x80070057 ao tentar baixar alguns jogos do Xbox Game Pass, ja reinstalei o Serviços de Jogos e não funcionou :( algumas screenshots do programa Minhas configs do pc:...
  3. Problem with the trigger magnet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with the trigger magnet: Hi! My control fell a considerable distance and the "RT" button magnet holder broke. I found the piece of the holder that broke but I can't find the magnet. Is there any way to replace it? Or...
  4. Dolby atmos problem

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby atmos problem: Hi, i have been puzzling and swapping cables for a couple of days now, but i am stuck. I have an Xbox and an Anthem AVM60 that is capable of processing dolby atmos. I have downloaded the atmos...
  5. Borderlands 3 Xbox One X system crash ever being fixed? Firmware problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Borderlands 3 Xbox One X system crash ever being fixed? Firmware problem?: Since launch, there has been an issue with Borderlands 3 causing complete system crashes on Xbox One X hardware that do not have any history of crashes, or other similar problems. The console goes...
  6. Problème Manette Xbox one [Translate] Xbox one Controller Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Problème Manette Xbox one [Translate] Xbox one Controller Problem: Bonjour, J'ai acheté une manette xbox one + adaptateur sans fil pour y jouer sur mon pc en novembre 2017. Le bouton rb ne fonctionnant plus j'aimerai savoir si il est possible de renvoyer ma...
  7. Anyone with recent updates have constant problems with (installation stopped) ???

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone with recent updates have constant problems with (installation stopped) ???: submitted by /u/mosesshiferaw12 [link] [comments]
  8. Problem with when I launch the Xbox insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with when I launch the Xbox insider hub app: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  9. Update problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update problem: My xbox one die after the last update,i try anything and everything but still nothing,it got problem everytime after the update,it work just fine and why need so many update,it just cost more...
  10. Problemas com a conexão no Xbox One (Problems connecting to Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas com a conexão no Xbox One (Problems connecting to Xbox One): ALGUÉM POR FAVOR ME AJUDA, NO MEU XBOX MEU PING EM JOGOS ONLINE SEMPRE FICA TRAVADO EM 200, SENDO QUE MINHA INTERNET É DE 200 MEGAS, PENSAVA QUE O PROBLEMA ESTAVA NA OPERADORA, MAS EM TODOS OS...