Problem with country info

Discus and support Problem with country info in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I live in Mexico and I am trying to buy Sunset Overdrive from my laptop since I am not at home where my xbox one lies. I have my xbox live... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by José de JesúsIbarra Michel, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Problem with country info

Hello, I live in Mexico and I am trying to buy Sunset Overdrive from my laptop since I am not at home where my xbox one lies. I have my xbox live account in Mexico and I log in in Mexico's xbox site but when I click on "buy" it redirects me to USA shop and
    it doesn't accept my billing info. Does anyone know a solution? This bargain ends up today doesn't it? T.T

:)

José de JesúsIbarra Michel, Dec 26, 2014
  2. Help problem with country

i am from israel and i accidently put united kingdom

israel is not on the list of the countries

please help me make it change

GivenFawn21771, Dec 26, 2014
  3. juan van
    juan van Guest
    Help problem with country

If Israel is not on the list then there is no way to 'fix' it.

You have to be from a country xbl is licensed to offer service.

juan van, Dec 26, 2014
  4. Problem with country info

Sorry, it's not when I click on "buy", it's when I click on the Mexican price

José de JesúsIbarra Michel, Dec 26, 2014
  5. José de JesúsIbarr Win User

Sorry, it's not when I click on "buy", it's when I click on the Mexican price
  6. Junaid A Muhy Win User

Apps bekommen keine Verbindung

check ur billing info or the game is not for ur region i don't mean xbox or profile region i mean country region the ip adress problem or ur billing info Incomplete
  7. choppyseize Win User

International Pre-Order Question

As mentioned as long you don't change your info you are fine. I went to live in another country and was able to game using my subscription and pre order things without issue. The minute you change your info you may have problems.
  8. onyxishere Win User

Unable to download games from xbox gold.

Ok, thanks for the info. Which country do you live in and is your gamertag set for the same country on Live?
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

If my country does not have official xbox live will I have lag in online games?

Thema:

1. Problem with country info - Similar Threads - Problem country info

2. Can you fix it so that when you have server problems you don't disconnect me from my wifi?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you fix it so that when you have server problems you don't disconnect me from my wifi?: This is a bug fix request. No it's not a hardware or software issue on my end b/c it happens on multiple computers. When Xbox (PC Beta) cannot connect to your servers it interrupts and drops my...
  3. Europa Universalis 4 Multiplayer problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Europa Universalis 4 Multiplayer problem: Hi, Me and my friend want to play Europa Universalis 4 Multiplayer. But the problem is, he have Xbox Game Pass (PC) and when he opens EU4 Multiplayer, game says "Blocked due to lack of User...
  4. How to escalate a refund problem?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to escalate a refund problem?: Please, how to escalate a refund problem? I have already sent back an email, but they keep not answering. Please, how to escalate a refund problem? Thx 2f5b2288-201d-42ff-88a3-b87047375039
  5. A collective problem in the country of Iraq that says the ban has been made and that we...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A collective problem in the country of Iraq that says the ban has been made and that we...: [img] A collective problem in the country of Iraq says the ban has been made and that we have not violated anything that this image shows us that we are prohibited because we did not violate...
  6. The problem to play some modes and great in several countries

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The problem to play some modes and great in several countries: And knowing that the Brazilian conquest and preferred mode, there are other very interesting ways to play Battlefield 1. The operation mode takes a long time and can not find players even...
  7. Redeem Code from other Country/Migration Problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem Code from other Country/Migration Problem.: Hello Community, I have a problem that i just can't fix no matter what i try. I have received a Xbox Redeem Code from a friend in the US but i life in germany. I have tried to redeem the code on...
  8. Country/Region Billing problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Country/Region Billing problem: Alright, on my xbox live account on the computer i have two payment methods, my paypal and credit card, and my region is set to Canada, where i live and everything was inputted smoothly. Now to...
  9. Security proof problems with an old phone number and being outside of my country.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Security proof problems with an old phone number and being outside of my country.: This is quite a complicated situation I find myself in. I'm Canadian, though I am at a friend's house in England. I'm in the middle of a work exchange in Germany, so I cancelled my Canadian phone...
  10. Country-language problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Country-language problems: Hi, I live in Italy but want to set the XBox One on German. So I can choose only Germany or Austria as Country and Kinect doesn_t work as it should!!!!! What a mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE...