problem with dashboard on xbox one

Discus and support problem with dashboard on xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; all community pictures , achievements , and games have been replaced by one , and I don't know how to fix it ! c41ca097-2f01-4840-b6ec-57c713eca6cb Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ferrum0, May 8, 2019.

1. Ferrum0
    Ferrum0 Guest

all community pictures , achievements , and games have been replaced by one , and I don't know how to fix it !

:)

Ferrum0, May 8, 2019
  2. xGambit86x Win User

No Gamer Pics or Thumbnails

3. CartmansKitty31 Win User

Xbox one doesn't show images???

4. Lodzilla Win User

Desktop tiles all grey

5. The Asch Win User

Profile and tiles issues

6. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Blank tiles

Thema:

1. problem with dashboard on xbox one - Similar Threads - problem dashboard

2. Problems on dashboards (Xbox ONE ELITE), Games are not updated when the Xbox is turned off. ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems on dashboards (Xbox ONE ELITE), Games are not updated when the Xbox is turned off. ...: Why is the menu and general Xbox Dashboard so stuck? Opening, for example, the library from the game is terribly slow. The same opening or searching in the Xbox Store....
  3. xbox one controller joystick problem in dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one controller joystick problem in dashboard: Hello all, i have recently a nervous issues in my xbox one controller, in the xbox dashboard the left Joystick stay at the bottom, but on the game or the menu of the game, all think is okay i play...
  4. dashboard problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    dashboard problems: im having problems with the dashboard the games with gold icon doesnt work mixer isnt showing up same with the entertainment and the store sections it keeps saying theres a problem getting this...
  5. Update Problem: Disc Based Games Not Loading Since Dashboard Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update Problem: Disc Based Games Not Loading Since Dashboard Update: Since the most recent dashboard update, when I put in certain discs won't read or start (whether they are installed currently or I'm trying to reinstall them). Can I get some help please? Thanks....
  6. Upgrade dashboard, but solve the problems of the disc ?!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upgrade dashboard, but solve the problems of the disc ?!!: Hey guys, you made a lot of ugrades on XBOX ONE, but until now you dont solve the problems of discs !!! Sometimes my disc dont initialize this sucks !!! feb63527-0fd3-4b14-94d9-24723209530c
  7. Problem sigining in on dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem sigining in on dashboard: While on the dashboard, I can't get to the sign-on portion. I can click on Sign In or hit the home button on the controller btu all the screen with do is just dim a little. Anyone run into this?...
  8. xbox dashboard and network problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox dashboard and network problems: my xbox wont load my dash or connect to the network. i have gone to network settings and it says it connects but doesnt really. i cant access the rest of the settings. i have no problem loading...
  9. Bug Report - 'My Colour' dashboard problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug Report - 'My Colour' dashboard problem: Not sure if anyone has noticed but the 'my color' option on the dashboard is broken since the new update. If you have changed your color since the latest update then your friends and other players...
  10. Problem with dashboard and selecting games/apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with dashboard and selecting games/apps: My Xbox one has been great until I connected a new controller and updated it. On the dashboard I can move around until I select a game or go to settings, but then a slightly dark screen pops up...