Problem with Delta Ring updates this is the 2 days now of doing the same 3.7GBupdate I was...

Discus and support Problem with Delta Ring updates this is the 2 days now of doing the same 3.7GBupdate I was... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After yesterday of doing a 3.7GB update today I went to do today’s update and it’s the same 3.7GB update like yesterday. is there any other insider... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Problem with Delta Ring updates this is the 2 days now of doing the same 3.7GBupdate I was...

After yesterday of doing a 3.7GB update today I went to do today’s update and it’s the same 3.7GB update like yesterday. is there any other insider members in the Delta Ring haveing the same 3.7GB update again today thanks for your support by letting me know that I’m not alone with this issue with the Delta Ring updates .

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Aug 6, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

The New Dashboard 11/4/2019

In my understanding the Dashboard experiment, A, B, C selection, is totally random.

As "Both consoles say their OS Version is (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1911.191028-1335)" your consoles are either in the Beta or Delta ring.

Both those rings and Omega ring are getting a preview update News release notes Beta Delta Omega
    Insiders
    today, which you can manually start or wait until it becomes mandatory.

After you do the update, if you want to change rings, it will be the perfect time to change as all those rings will be on the same release. Subject to eligibility.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Insider Hub too exclusive?

You just have to continue to be active in the program, take part in surveys, etc. but Alpha is also by invite only so you would have to wait to be invited into it by Microsoft.

How do the Xbox One Update Preview rings differ and how do I change rings?

There are four Xbox One Update Preview rings, which allow you control when and how often you will get early access to console updates. You’ll gain access to rings based on your activity as an Xbox Insider. If you’ve been invited to more than one ring, you
    can switch between them from the Xbox Insider Hub.

The current Xbox One Update Preview rings are:

• Alpha – Open on an “invite only” basis and receives updates at the earliest point in the preview window.
    • Beta – Open to Xbox Insiders with a Program tenure of 3 or more months and an Xbox Insider XP Level of 5 or higher. This ring receives updates shortly after Alpha.
    • Delta – Open to any Xbox Insider with a tenure of 1 or more months that has reached Xbox Insider Level 2 or higher. Depending on certain edge cases where further attention is required from Alpha or Beta rings, Delta Insiders may receive
      system updates before Beta, though this is not a common scenario. Additionally, while early system updates are not guaranteed across the Delta ring, all Delta Insiders will receive the update prior to GA.
    • Omega – Open to anyone and receives system updates shortly before the GA (General Availability) release.
  4. Darkvamp182012 Win User

Alpha Ring

Seems you have to be invited to join the Alpha ring

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-program

• Alpha – Open on an “invite only” basis and receives updates at the earliest point in the preview window.
    • Beta – Open to Xbox Insiders with a Program tenure of 3 or more months and an Xbox Insider XP Level of 5 or higher. This ring receives updates shortly after Alpha.
    • Delta – Open to any Xbox Insider with a tenure of 1 or more months that has reached Xbox Insider Level 2 or higher. Depending on certain edge cases where further attention is required from Alpha or Beta rings, Delta Insiders may receive
      system updates before Beta, though this is not a common scenario. Additionally, while early system updates are not guaranteed across the Delta ring, all Delta Insiders will receive the update prior to GA.
    • Omega – Open to anyone and receives system updates shortly before the GA (General Availability) release.
  5. Teshlo Win User

Xbox Insider Hub too exclusive?

You just have to continue to be active in the program, take part in surveys, etc. but Alpha is also by invite only so you would have to wait to be invited into it by Microsoft.

How do the Xbox One Update Preview rings differ and how do I change rings?

There are four Xbox One Update Preview rings, which allow you control when and how often you will get early access to console updates. You’ll gain access to rings based on your activity as an Xbox Insider. If you’ve been invited to more than one ring, you
    can switch between them from the Xbox Insider Hub.

Now how would I access more surveys in the Hub? I've taken all available surveys in the last month or so and haven't received a new one for about two weeks. Is that normal?
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Why even with automatic updates off is there so many forced updates in the Delta ring of the Insider Program?

I really wouldn't like to say yes to that as the Omega ring gets updates just before general release so the odds aren't good.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-program
Thema:

Problem with Delta Ring updates this is the 2 days now of doing the same 3.7GBupdate I was...

1. Problem with Delta Ring updates this is the 2 days now of doing the same 3.7GBupdate I was... - Similar Threads - Problem Delta Ring

2. Xbox Messaging unusual problem - returning issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Messaging unusual problem - returning issue: This is the second time this exact same issue has happened in the space of a month. Last time I posted a question here it was fixed by the next day, but no idea who or how. Attempted...
  3. Problemy z Grą Forza Horizon 4 [Mod Translation-Problems with Forza Horizon 4]

in XBoX on Windows
    Problemy z Grą Forza Horizon 4 [Mod Translation-Problems with Forza Horizon 4]: Grę instaluję już 3 raz. Raz gra pobrała tylko 60 gb i podczas uruchamiania pokazywała, że nie ma wystarczającej ilości plików więc ją odinstalowałem. Za drugim razem pobrałem grę uruchomiłem ją...
  4. Latency problems with the Xbox App on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Latency problems with the Xbox App on pc: hi. i've been having this problem with the Xbox app for like 2 months, it's that the network latency (ping) in the Xbox app is really really high. And it's weird since i have steam and origin in...
  5. Problème de connexion[Translation-Connection problem]

in XBoX on Windows
    Problème de connexion[Translation-Connection problem]: Depuis la nouvelle mise a jour sur minecraft ps4 nous avons la possibilité de se connecter a un compte microsoft mais quand je me connecte un message d’erreur s’affiche : « Nous avons tenté de...
  6. xbox 360 and xbox one im haveing the sane problem but with both

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 and xbox one im haveing the sane problem but with both: My Xbox 360 and one both use to hook up to my phones hot spot but nether one will now can you help 62bd1ad0-ae26-4489-b5df-382054674c4a
  7. Probleme -[Translation - Problems]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Probleme -[Translation - Problems]: Je n'arrive pas a connecter mon compte Microsoft sur ma ps4 -[Translation - I can't connect my Microsoft account to my ps4] ab7a811f-4546-4a13-96fb-5768961d954a
  8. Regional code problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Regional code problem: I bought a dlc for a friend and apparently he can't use the code because he's in another country, how can he use the code? 86b19564-1ca3-49a2-8fac-baac90aaf31c
  9. Possible Mixer Problems and Questions (1911 Beta Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Possible Mixer Problems and Questions (1911 Beta Ring): Is anyone having stream delay on the Mixer tab? I never had this problem when it was the app but since I’ve been forced to move to the tab I realize there is a 15-30 second delay. It also does not...
  10. Problem with Delta Ring updates

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Delta Ring updates: I have noticed an issue with the Delta Ring updates this is now the second day in a row of me resieveing another 3.7 GB update I was wondering if anyone else in the Delta Ring is also getting...