Problem with Delta Ring updates this is the 2 days now of doing the same 3.7GBupdate I was...

Discus and support Problem with Delta Ring updates this is the 2 days now of doing the same 3.7GBupdate I was... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After yesterday of doing a 3.7GB update today I went to do today’s update and it’s the same 3.7GB update like yesterday. is there any other insider... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Problem with Delta Ring updates this is the 2 days now of doing the same 3.7GBupdate I was...

After yesterday of doing a 3.7GB update today I went to do today’s update and it’s the same 3.7GB update like yesterday. is there any other insider members in the Delta Ring haveing the same 3.7GB update again today thanks for your support by letting me know that I’m not alone with this issue with the Delta Ring updates .

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Aug 6, 2019
  2. El Matadurr Win User

Xbox One X 4K Recording

Are you recording to internal or external storage? The latest forced Delta ring update (same update as Omega currently) on June 2 broke 4k capture again for me, SDR and HDR.
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

The New Dashboard 11/4/2019

In my understanding the Dashboard experiment, A, B, C selection, is totally random.

As "Both consoles say their OS Version is (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1911.191028-1335)" your consoles are either in the Beta or Delta ring.

Both those rings and Omega ring are getting a preview update News release notes Beta Delta Omega
    Insiders
    today, which you can manually start or wait until it becomes mandatory.

After you do the update, if you want to change rings, it will be the perfect time to change as all those rings will be on the same release. Subject to eligibility.
  4. BuildingCorn909 Win User

Unhiding Games in the New Dashboard (27 Jan 2020)

I appreciate it but they changed the button prompt again from what you suggested. I updated a couple days ago and went to unhide some games and didn't work. In the "Delta Ring" btw.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Insider Hub too exclusive?

You just have to continue to be active in the program, take part in surveys, etc. but Alpha is also by invite only so you would have to wait to be invited into it by Microsoft.

How do the Xbox One Update Preview rings differ and how do I change rings?

There are four Xbox One Update Preview rings, which allow you control when and how often you will get early access to console updates. You’ll gain access to rings based on your activity as an Xbox Insider. If you’ve been invited to more than one ring, you
    can switch between them from the Xbox Insider Hub.

The current Xbox One Update Preview rings are:

• Alpha – Open on an “invite only” basis and receives updates at the earliest point in the preview window.
    • Beta – Open to Xbox Insiders with a Program tenure of 3 or more months and an Xbox Insider XP Level of 5 or higher. This ring receives updates shortly after Alpha.
    • Delta – Open to any Xbox Insider with a tenure of 1 or more months that has reached Xbox Insider Level 2 or higher. Depending on certain edge cases where further attention is required from Alpha or Beta rings, Delta Insiders may receive
      system updates before Beta, though this is not a common scenario. Additionally, while early system updates are not guaranteed across the Delta ring, all Delta Insiders will receive the update prior to GA.
    • Omega – Open to anyone and receives system updates shortly before the GA (General Availability) release.
  6. yakozaki Win User

Xbox One X 4k capture automatically stop by itself randomly

I have the same problem and I tried everything without success,
    even factory reset with delete everything

it does not help.

Insider Hub have new update (10.0.19041.2946) with fix for that issue but you need to have Delta or Beta Rings to
    access these updates.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/gr2rqg/xbox_one_x_4k_capture_problem_22sec_23sec_fixed/
Thema:

Problem with Delta Ring updates this is the 2 days now of doing the same 3.7GBupdate I was...

1. Problem with Delta Ring updates this is the 2 days now of doing the same 3.7GBupdate I was... - Similar Threads - Problem Delta Ring

2. Ludhiana In% ( 91 =9914703222 ) LoVE pRoBlEM SoLuTiON Baba ji indore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ludhiana In% ( 91 =9914703222 ) LoVE pRoBlEM SoLuTiON Baba ji indore: Ludhiana In% ( 91 =9914703222 ) LoVE pRoBlEM SoLuTiON Baba ji indore Ludhiana In% ( 91 =9914703222 ) LoVE pRoBlEM SoLuTiON Baba ji indore Ludhiana In% ( 91 =9914703222 ) LoVE pRoBlEM SoLuTiON...
  3. A problem really big

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A problem really big: Hi, guys. I need a fix for this. In first time, Rocket League and Pvz don´t update. I do everything what the virtual assistent says, and anything works. Plz help me T-T...
  4. Problema com a instalaçao do microsoft flight simulator [Problem with installing microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema com a instalaçao do microsoft flight simulator [Problem with installing microsoft...: O jogo abre para fazer o download de 95gb porem quando chega em um arquivo fs-base 0.1.59 ele simplesmente fica refazendo o download infinitamente. Nao sei mais o que faço, ja reinstalei o jogo,...
  5. Minecraft problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft problem.: Everytime I sign into my microsoft account, the selection screen vanishes and now all I see is the background spinning. I've restated the game and it signs me out. So I sign in it does the same...
  6. problem sign up on xbox live on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem sign up on xbox live on xbox 360: Hello, I have a problem logging in to xbox live on my xbox 360. I created an account on the website and paid a subscription. On the console after entering the email address and password will show...
  7. problemi con i salvataggi[Translation-problems with rescues]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problemi con i salvataggi[Translation-problems with rescues]: come mai non mi appare l'opzione di eliminare i salvataggi anche dal cloud (xbox one)? per diversi giochi non riesco ad iniziare una nuova partita perchè mi sincronizza quella vecchia. grazie...
  8. Problemi accesso minecraft su account microsoft[Translation-Minecraft login problems on...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Problemi accesso minecraft su account microsoft[Translation-Minecraft login problems on...: Buonasera Sono il possessore di un tablet Huawei e ho scaricato il gioco Minecraft. Ho un account Microsoft con il quale mi loggo normalmente. Il problema sorge quando lancio la app Minecraft e...
  9. Problem with likes? In the beta ring!

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with likes? In the beta ring!: I'm in the beta ring. Been having a problem when I like a post on my feed it seem to have the effect of clicking all the users uploads with a single like causing it to like 100s if not 1000s of...
  10. Problem with Delta Ring updates

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Delta Ring updates: I have noticed an issue with the Delta Ring updates this is now the second day in a row of me resieveing another 3.7 GB update I was wondering if anyone else in the Delta Ring is also getting...