Problem with Delta Ring updates

Discus and support Problem with Delta Ring updates in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have noticed an issue with the Delta Ring updates this is now the second day in a row of me resieveing another 3.7 GB update I was wondering if... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Problem with Delta Ring updates

I have noticed an issue with the Delta Ring updates this is now the second day in a row of me resieveing another 3.7 GB update I was wondering if anyone else in the Delta Ring is also getting another 3.7 GB update today as well I’d really appreciate your support and helping me know I’m not alone with this issue thanks I wa also wondering if this is an actually a bug could someone please get back to me and let me know so I can report this bug if it is one thanks

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Aug 6, 2019
  2. Darkvamp182012 Win User

Alpha Ring

Seems you have to be invited to join the Alpha ring

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-program

The current Xbox One Update Preview rings are:

• Alpha – Open on an “invite only” basis and receives updates at the earliest point in the preview window.
    • Beta – Open to Xbox Insiders with a Program tenure of 3 or more months and an Xbox Insider XP Level of 5 or higher. This ring receives updates shortly after Alpha.
    • Delta – Open to any Xbox Insider with a tenure of 1 or more months that has reached Xbox Insider Level 2 or higher. Depending on certain edge cases where further attention is required from Alpha or Beta rings, Delta Insiders may receive
      system updates before Beta, though this is not a common scenario. Additionally, while early system updates are not guaranteed across the Delta ring, all Delta Insiders will receive the update prior to GA.
    • Omega – Open to anyone and receives system updates shortly before the GA (General Availability) release.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox Bricked after Microsoft mandatory update.

As an Insider, it passed through alpha, beta, delta and omega rings with no issue like this. Due to how few are reporting problems, would point to a hardware fault that coincided with the update.

It is rare that a software update would brick a console. Knowing which models of Xbox are involved would help.
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Why even with automatic updates off is there so many forced updates in the Delta ring of the Insider Program?

I really wouldn't like to say yes to that as the Omega ring gets updates just before general release so the odds aren't good.

• Alpha – Open on an “invite only” basis and receives updates at the earliest point in the preview window.
    • Beta – Open to Xbox Insiders with a Program tenure of 3 or more months and an Xbox Insider XP Level of 5 or higher. This ring receives updates shortly after Alpha.
    • Delta – Open to any Xbox Insider with a tenure of 1 or more months that has reached Xbox Insider Level 2 or higher. Depending on certain edge cases where further attention is required from Alpha or Beta rings, Delta Insiders may receive
      system updates before Beta, though this is not a common scenario. Additionally, while early system updates are not guaranteed across the Delta ring, all Delta Insiders will receive the update prior to GA.
    • Omega – Open to anyone and receives system updates shortly before the GA (General Availability) release.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-program
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Insider Hub too exclusive?

You just have to continue to be active in the program, take part in surveys, etc. but Alpha is also by invite only so you would have to wait to be invited into it by Microsoft.

How do the Xbox One Update Preview rings differ and how do I change rings?

There are four Xbox One Update Preview rings, which allow you control when and how often you will get early access to console updates. You’ll gain access to rings based on your activity as an Xbox Insider. If you’ve been invited to more than one ring, you
    can switch between them from the Xbox Insider Hub.

6. coco meat train Win User

Xbox One X keeps disconnecting with WiFi

In a recent update over at Xbox Wire it seems this is a known issue and a fix is being tested by the Delta and Alpha rings. Hopefully it gets resolved and rolled out to the public soon.
Thema:

Problem with Delta Ring updates

1. Problem with Delta Ring updates - Similar Threads - Problem Delta Ring

2. Problems with Internet on my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with Internet on my xbox one: Hello, So my wifi is far from my Console Xbox, and then i'm using the repeater mode on tp link mr3020 router to extend the wifi. It's working good on all the devices but not on the xbox. It says...
  3. Probleme mise sous tension manette après maj xbox one - Issue switch on controler just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Probleme mise sous tension manette après maj xbox one - Issue switch on controler just...: Salut, /Hello, Impossible d'allumer mes 2 manettes sans fil juste après maj xbox one, elles ne fonctionnent que en branchant un cable usb, si je retire le cable usb la manette s'éteind...
  4. Xbox Windows 10 sign in problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Windows 10 sign in problem: I start my computer and it signs in to windows 10. I used to start the Bing search engine, check the news and then start Microsoft Solitaire. However the last two updates have made this...
  5. glitches and problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    glitches and problems: i recently upgraded to game pass ultimate but was offline for a couple weeks for work, and now i am having multiple issues with connectivity and using my online features. both with my console and...
  6. Xbox Account problem...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account problem...: Hi there. Who else has got the problem getting automatically logged out from his Xbox One Account? After i log in on my Xbox, after a couple of minutes i get logged out. After restarting the...
  7. Problem when playing prey it works great and runs smooth for a while then it freezes

in XboX Insiders
    Problem when playing prey it works great and runs smooth for a while then it freezes: I have noticed an issue with playing prey when I go to launch the prey game witch is downloaded from the store on my console. when I was playing the game everything was working great and running...
  8. Problem with prey game when playing game freezes

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with prey game when playing game freezes: I have noticed and issue playing prey witch is a downloaded game from the Microsoft store on console when I was playing prey it worked great for a while and ran smooth with no issues. then...
  9. Game share problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game share problem: Ive had a very hard time finding help for this and ive attempted ti contact xbox support directly but i never got through . My friend and i gameshared , so that we could play fallout 76 together ,...
  10. Problem with Delta Ring updates this is the 2 days now of doing the same 3.7GBupdate I was...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Delta Ring updates this is the 2 days now of doing the same 3.7GBupdate I was...: After yesterday of doing a 3.7GB update today I went to do today’s update and it’s the same 3.7GB update like yesterday. is there any other insider members in the Delta Ring haveing the same 3.7GB...