Problem with doing Play later feedback Quest

Discus and support Problem with doing Play later feedback Quest in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I went to launch the Xbox insider hub app and when I got to the home page of the app I looked under where it says Quest. I was so excited that... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Problem with doing Play later feedback Quest

When I went to launch the Xbox insider hub app and when I got to the home page of the app I looked under where it says Quest. I was so excited that there was something for me to do in the Xbox insider hub app because I love doing and completeing everything I can in the app. but when I went to where the GamePass tab is on my Xbox one x. and when I went to where it says recently add when I went to a game that I would love to play when I went to press the x button on my controller. and it wouldn’t give me an option when I pressed the X button on my controller to add the game I would like to play to where it says play later where the GamePass tab is and I also tried doing theese same steps with other recently added games to the GamePass tab. and none of the games that I chose that I would like to play when I pressed the X button on my controller it still wouldn’t give me the option to add any of the games that I would like to play that I chose. there would be no option to add or remove the games that I chose by pressing the X button on my controller there was no option at all to add the game or remove the game from where it says GamePass tab. and then where it says play later could someone please hand this report I have made to the team about this problem with this Quest I really appreciate thanks. I followed all the steps as it says on the play later feedback Quest in the Xbox insider hub app.

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Jul 5, 2019
  2. Vairkjosa Win User

I've finished OWB and now everyone is trying to kill me

You can always go for the Legion quests and then do the NCR ones in a later play.
  3. The Lady Bastet Win User

Haemar's Shame Bug- Chevo killer?

Do you only have one save? You may lose a lot of time but it can be redone if it removes the problem so the quest can be completed. I lost many hours of gameplay to get around a main quest problem (that was later fixed in a patch) so I could progress.
  4. Tazzerchief17 Win User

How to kill the Skeleton King???

Thanks for all the great feedback everyone. Can I randomly keep doing quests over again?
  5. The Resistance Win User

Dragonborn DLC Information & Achievements

I have only played about an hours worth, mostly exploring and doing a few Side-Quests and a couple of Main Quests, but I already know this is another great add-on for Skyrim. Really looking forward to getting back into it later before sleeping, though I
    think I'll get little sleep tonight. Ha!
  6. Scrant0 Win User

Xbox Rewards app not tracking quest progress

Thanks to those who replied. I will wait and check later. I've never had this problem before. The quests have always updated immediately for me.
Thema:

Problem with doing Play later feedback Quest

1. Problem with doing Play later feedback Quest - Similar Threads - Problem doing Play

2. Problem with doing and Completeing the game pass quests in the Xbox insider hub app via...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with doing and Completeing the game pass quests in the Xbox insider hub app via...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  3. Problemas com as missões (solicitações) do Microsoft Rewards [Translation - Problems with...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problemas com as missões (solicitações) do Microsoft Rewards [Translation - Problems with...: Estou com problema na solicitação "Garotas destemidas", do Microsoft Rewards, olhei os jogos disponíveis para completar a solicitação no Xbox One, baixei um do meu interesse, ganhei a conquista,...
  4. Problema com pagamento do Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-Problem with game pass ultimate...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema com pagamento do Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-Problem with game pass ultimate...: [img] Pessoal eu assinava com renovacao automatica o game pass ultimate, mas deu problema com meu cartao entao nao consegui pagar esse mês, ficando em uma situaçao que só vou poder cancelar...
  5. Problem z dołaczeniem do sesji online w grze forza horizon 4 [Problem with joining an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem z dołaczeniem do sesji online w grze forza horizon 4 [Problem with joining an...: Witam moj brat ma taki problem ze nie może dołaczyc do wspólnej gry wyskakuje wyszukiwanie sesji po czym komunikat nie mozna pobrać adresu ip zrobiony reinstal gry reset konsoli i reset rutera i...
  6. Problema ao baixar jogos do Xbox Game Pass no PC (no aplicativo do Xbox (beta) [Problem...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema ao baixar jogos do Xbox Game Pass no PC (no aplicativo do Xbox (beta) [Problem...: estou recebendo o erro 0x80070057 ao tentar baixar alguns jogos do Xbox Game Pass, ja reinstalei o Serviços de Jogos e não funcionou :( algumas screenshots do programa Minhas configs do pc:...
  7. Problem after doing latest firmware update for controller

in XboX Insiders
    Problem after doing latest firmware update for controller: I have noticed an issue after doing the latest firmware update for my controller for my new play and charge kit after doing the latest firmware update for my controller. after my controller...
  8. hello my problem is that to play online I do not have the open nat it appears to me as nat ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello my problem is that to play online I do not have the open nat it appears to me as nat ...: hello my problem is that to play online I do not have the open nat appears as nat moderate and double nat hopefully they can help me 3ce78b2e-af0a-4733-a33f-dd0529e90ad7
  9. having problems pulling up game so i can play someting to do with the bingo connection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    having problems pulling up game so i can play someting to do with the bingo connection: having problems pulling up game so I can play something to do with the bingo connection 37f35c99-fadc-41e3-a85d-8fc8f121ed39
  10. XBOXONE has been doing this to all my discs the more i play each one, can this caus problems ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOXONE has been doing this to all my discs the more i play each one, can this caus problems ...: Shared photos 3-11-2014 378cf15a-00b6-4177-b36b-ade4e1707565