Problem with downloading games on Xbox app on PC

Discus and support Problem with downloading games on Xbox app on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whats up.I have a problem downloading games from the xbox app to pc.I contacted the support.I did everything they told me to do.Nothing's working so... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kfedyk, Dec 5, 2021.

1. kfedyk
    kfedyk Guest

Whats up.I have a problem downloading games from the xbox app to pc.I contacted the support.I did everything they told me to do.Nothing's working so far. Every time I try to download any game from the application, 0x80070424 error pops up.Has anyone ever had a problem with something like this and knows how to fix it?

:)

kfedyk, Dec 5, 2021
  2. baltyofgod Win User

Screenshots size changed automatically

Hi, the problem on PC resolves by downloading the Xbox Beta app or simply restarting the normal Xbox app
  3. weirdboyq Win User

Castlevania LOS2 Not Available.

You can try to download in web browser on your PC/Smartphone, or using xbox app, there's some problems when you can't download 360 games on your Xbox One
  4. BlinkyBear9905 Win User

Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ

Hello everyone,

I have a lot of issues with the Xbox App lately. Every time I restart my PC the app is broken, it won't launch unless I reinstall it. The problem is that if I was downloading a game before reinstalling the app, the game won't launch when finished downloading.

You can add to that various crashs with other game store apps since the last Windows 10 update and freezes during a restart of the PC.

Is there anybody with the same problems ?

Thanks guys.

PS. : My PC is perfectly up to date
  5. MahadiAntor Win User

Xbox Game Pass download keeps getting stuck. Need a fix.

If I understand correctly, you are trying to download an Xbox app on your PC.

If that is correct, you may want to try resetting the Store cache:

• Go to Start > type wsreset > select wsreset.
    • When the Store opens, check if app downloads have started.
    I am trying to download Metro Exodus from Xbox Game Pass App for PC but my download keeps getting stuck. This problem is not unique for this game but every game I try to download through Xbox Game Pass PC App through my Gamepass Pc subscription keeps getting
    stuck after running for a downloading for a 5 to 10 minutes. I noticed the download usally gets stuck when I use the internet during the download period. It doesn't matter if i use internet on the same pc or use my phone to connect to the same wifi. I don't
    think it's a problem with my connection. Because I don't have the same problem when I use steam, epic game store, origin, uplay etc. Only my microsoft/Xbox Gamepass Pc download seems to get stuck after running some time
  6. x PAYLOAD x Win User

Game Pass on both platforms.

Thema:

1. Problem with downloading games on Xbox app on PC - Similar Threads - Problem downloading games

2. Gamepass Game Download Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Game Download Problem: I downloaded skyrim from game pass, it gives an error when the download is complete error code:0x80070003 230edff6-8e8a-41f8-aca0-4a58e18e738b
  3. Xbox s series problems with game play console on downloaded content freeze console freeze

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox s series problems with game play console on downloaded content freeze console freeze: Hello I am wondering how come the gaming console x box s series won't allow me to play games online or downloaded games. c881438d-ad17-410f-9325-66defdcd32e6
  4. Xbox Series problem with download games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series problem with download games: Hi. Sometimes, when trying to download games, nothing happens. After pressing the "download" button (during this breakdown), nothing can be done on the console. Any of the applications does not...
  5. Problem selecting which drive to download games to on Xbox app (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem selecting which drive to download games to on Xbox app (PC): I'm having a problem where I go to my setting and select drive D to be the default place games are downloaded to. However when I click to download a game the only option I have to select from is...
  6. Having problem while downloading a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having problem while downloading a game.: I got the xbox pass on PC but whenever I start a download after 10-20 GB the download gradually stops and I tried most of the thing but its not helping. Any help will do....
  7. Problem downloading a game twice on a new PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem downloading a game twice on a new PC: Good morning, I have purchased a game in 2019 through my Microsoft account, using a redeem code. I see it in my old orders when I log in into my account. That said, now I have a new computer and,...
  8. Problems downloading a game purchased in the US. I am in Mexico.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problems downloading a game purchased in the US. I am in Mexico.: I downloaded a digital game for my 360 in the US. I deleted it and want to download it in Mexico. My account shows that I already purchased it and I cannot re purchase it. My region code on my...
  9. Fallout 4 game pass pc downloading problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 game pass pc downloading problems: So when first time i installed fallout 4 and run it error message showed up "(-2015294512)". When i uninstalled it i started to install it again but when i clicked on install button and started...
  10. Xbox Game Pass pc games download problems.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass pc games download problems.: I cant download any microsoft first party games through the windows xbox app including bethesda games, only third party titles such as ea and capcom etc. I have reset the mircrosoft store and...