Problem with downloading games

Discus and support Problem with downloading games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ever since the new Xbox update, I can no longer see the bandwidth thats being used while downloading a game in the network settings under bandwidth... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Conduls, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Conduls
    Conduls Guest

Ever since the new Xbox update, I can no longer see the bandwidth thats being used while downloading a game in the network settings under bandwidth usage. I’ve downloaded the new cod and it says I only used 50mbs when the base game is over 70+gbs. Also
    in the my games and apps tab under “queue” it shows 70-80mbps while downloading a game/app when my actual download speed is 480mbps. Before the update I was getting my full speeds. I never looked at that one because in the past it’s always been very inaccurate
    compared to the one in the network settings. I’m wondering if they removed the ability to see the bandwidth being used in the network settings or is it a bug/glitch?

:)

Conduls, Nov 4, 2019
  2. PMS ANDRASTE Win User

If you have a firewall or extra network hardware, such as a modem or router, you might want to try configuring your setup to communicate better with Xbox LIVE. This is referred to as “opening ports” or “port forwarding”.

You will need to open the following ports. To do this, please check the manual or website of the router you own for instructions. Information and links to router manufactures can be found on this support page.

•Port 88 (UDP)

•Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

•Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

•Port 80 (TCP)
  3. DebbieElstone Win User

Game download problem

Thanks so much for your reply. I'll get him to check your suggestions and if that doesnt work will contact support.

Thanks again!
  4. onyxishere Win User

Game download problem

The game is 6.19 gb in size. How much space do you have on your hard drive? Also, are you connected via wireless or ethernet? If wireless, try connecting via ethernet cable for the duration of the download.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Problem with downloaded game.

SCB Castro there may be a problem with the latest console dashboard software update (sometimes this can stop Xbox originals from working). What you have to do is delete part of the dashboard update, then re-download the update again. If you follow solution
    1 from this site
    support.microsoft.com/.../en-us
    it might fix your problem.
  6. Ghetto Product Win User

Problem with downloaded game.

Please try deleting it and re-downloading it from your account management -> download history.
Thema:

1. Problem with downloading games - Similar Threads - Problem downloading games

2. XBOX LIVE GOLD: Problem download september's game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX LIVE GOLD: Problem download september's game: Hello, Since September, I can't download the games for xbox 360 (only the ones for xbox one) ==> Earth defense force 2025 I tried from my computer and I can't get it (bug). From my xbox, I can't...
  3. Xbox app (pc) has problems downloading a game

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app (pc) has problems downloading a game: So I recently bought the xbox game pass and tried to install a few games I started with Vampyr, which worked fine and I am still able to play it. I then saw I could download Imperator: Rome, a...
  4. Problems Downloading Metro Exodus and Wolfenstein II (XBOX GAME PASS PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems Downloading Metro Exodus and Wolfenstein II (XBOX GAME PASS PC): Hello everyone. I'm trying to download Metro Exodus and Wolfesntein II through the Windows Store (Have XBOX GAME PASS PC) but got stuck at the end of the Download getting this message [img]...
  5. Microsoft Ultimate Word Game - daily challenge download problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Game - daily challenge download problem.: The "Jumble" (bomb defusal) challenge for the 11 June MUWG daily challenge will not download. Both other daily challenges download fine (Wordament & Crosswords). Tried on-line chat to notify...
  6. Xbox App (Beta): Problem downloading some games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App (Beta): Problem downloading some games: When I try to download and install on win10 some games (like wolfenstein2, metro exodus) from xbox app (beta), it gives me errors 0x00000001 or 0x80070005. Other games have no problem. Please help...
  7. Problem z pobieraniem gry na xbox 360[Problem with downloading the game on xbox 360]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem z pobieraniem gry na xbox 360[Problem with downloading the game on xbox 360]: Witam Zakupiłam Assasin's Creed III lecz nie mogę pobrać jej na xbox 360 , pobieranie zatrzymuje się z komunikatem "Nie można pobrać Assasin's Creed III". Próbowałam zalecane sposoby takie jak...
  8. Problema em baixar jogos do Live Gold pro Xbox 360 [Translate] Problem in downloading games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema em baixar jogos do Live Gold pro Xbox 360 [Translate] Problem in downloading games...: Boa noite Estou com problema em baixar e executar os jogos que baixo no Live Gold. Assim que eu termino de baixar o jogo tento executa-lo o jogo sem dar erro. O que eu faço? [Translate by Mod]...
  9. Problema para baixar um certo jogo [Problem to download a certain game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema para baixar um certo jogo [Problem to download a certain game]: Entao, eu estava jogando apex, até que ele crashou, e nao estava abrindo mais, decidi desinstalar ele e instalar de novo... So que ele nao instala, ele fica em 0%, o problema e que eu consigo...
  10. problems with downloading games

in XBoX on Consoles
    problems with downloading games: Since yesterday it is not possible for downloading games, not possible for starting a party, not possible for sending messages,.. we checked everything, are network should be ok we used two...