Problem with entering detail

Discus and support Problem with entering detail in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time I fill the repair request they say 'not valid to your zone ' I live in delhi india I need to repair my x box so please help me ?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by akshitkumar, Sep 1, 2019.

1. akshitkumar
    akshitkumar Guest

Every time I fill the repair request they say 'not valid to your zone ' I live in delhi india I need to repair my x box so please help me ?

:)

akshitkumar, Sep 1, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Try access the http://support.xbox.com in your region and make the solicitation you tried and that goes denide? Try go in the store where you purshised the console.
  3. racingbones Win User

Xbox gold $1/1Month

I understand that you are upset. But please don't use this strong words. Status code 8c320008 means that your credit card details are not up to date, or not correct entered. Is the card valid?

Make sure that all the details are entered correctly, if entered correctly, remove your card. Delete all details of the card. Clean your cache, restart the Xbox, and enter your card details again. This should solve your problem.

Let me know if it worked.
  4. Josh With Dosh Win User

Blocked out my accounts

Hi there, sorry to hear your having problems.

Are you sure your entering the correct details ?
  5. Gerald1one Win User

Xbox live can't authorize payment - tried three payment options from both console and web

i had the same problem. Have you tried re-entering your details? it worked for me.
  6. LightSpeedHero Win User

Error code 8013AB1D

Hi have you checked that the card you are using has its details updated? You could try removing your card details and re-entering them. I've had a similar problem and it rectified itself.
Thema:

1. Problem with entering detail - Similar Threads - Problem entering detail

2. I have a problem for Forza Horizon 4 I can not enter the Onelin

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a problem for Forza Horizon 4 I can not enter the Onelin: I have a problem for Forza Horizon 4 I can not enter the Onelin [img] e3f02934-32c9-45f2-8e0e-0612588c7193
  3. Xbox 자녀계정으로 설정 진입 문제 [ Problems entering into Xbox child account]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 자녀계정으로 설정 진입 문제 [ Problems entering into Xbox child account]: 마이크로소프트와 x박스 모두 계 을 성인이 자녀계 에서 탈퇴시킨 상태입니다 그런데 x박스 프로필 설 으로 들어가 때마다 자녀의 Xbox 개인 보 및 온라인 안 보 설 변경 계속 이 도움말이 뜨네요 개인 보 및 온라인 안 보 설 에 들어가지 않 프로필만 눌러도 이 도움말만 뜹니다 이 탈퇴해서 자녀계 도 아닌 상태인데 왜이런거 로그아웃 로그인...
  4. Problems with entering the game Sea of ​​Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with entering the game Sea of ​​Thieves: Hello! I had a problem with entering the game. I was told that I can not play multiplayer mode of the game because of the confidentiality settings and at the same time I set up and saved...
  5. Problem with entering the ultimate code in Battlefront

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with entering the ultimate code in Battlefront: hello I recently bought an Xbox One version of Star Wars Battlefront. There was an BF Ultimate Code inside which I entered during the Star Wars Battlefront installation. After starting the game...
  6. Download Profile: "There is a problem with the credentials used to enter"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download Profile: "There is a problem with the credentials used to enter": I'm having this problem for 1 month, to download my profile, I've even tried to change the password but it did not solve. I have already checked your email are the same as the profile and also...
  7. problems entering the store

in XBoX on Consoles
    problems entering the store: I have had problems entering the store, when I try to download a game or application it only expels me to the home screen and with the message that I need to update and with this error code:...
  8. CoD mw2 problem had (the game entered a modded match)

in XBoX on Consoles
    CoD mw2 problem had (the game entered a modded match): Yesterday (19:35) playing online in CoD MW2 the game entered alone playing moddata. I to avoid ban and issues are released for the game. When I left, in game menu appeared I had unlocked...
  9. Pyramid problem, cannot enter the game (?)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pyramid problem, cannot enter the game (?): When I attempt to enter and play 'Pyramid' on my computer, I get a blue screen that indicates it is loading but, for some reason it never loads. I tried rebooting my computer but it changed...
  10. Im having a major problem, the disk drive is broken and wont read any disks i enter in to the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having a major problem, the disk drive is broken and wont read any disks i enter in to the ...: hi having a problem with the disk drive my xbox one. It will read the game for a couple of minutes then it will just stop and sometimes it wont read some games at all what do i do ?...