Problem with FIFA POINTS.

Discus and support Problem with FIFA POINTS. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I have problem. I bought FIFA POINTS (4600) on Sunday, and I didn't get it on my account. FIFA POINTS has been bought on official microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MarcinKozłowski1, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Problem with FIFA POINTS.

Hello. I have problem. I bought FIFA POINTS (4600) on Sunday, and I didn't get it on my account. FIFA POINTS has been bought on official microsoft store on console xbox one. Someone could help?

:)

MarcinKozłowski1, Sep 26, 2019
  2. Ivanoff82 Win User

Fifa wont play online???

hello. yesterday there were problems with enrollment purchased fifa points in the game FIFA 15 FIFA 750 points were paid, but were not credited to my account
  3. justin3112 Win User

FIFA Points Problem

Hello i bought 12k FIFA points and i never received them and ea sent me here to get a courtesy refund. I hope that you could help me. I spend so much money and got nothing! Thank you :)
  4. Ryno361 Win User

FIFA Points Problem

I have the same problem. I havent found any solutions yet
  5. Mister Maka Win User

FIFA Points Problem

Hey there justin3112.

Please be sure not to bump older threads, as this particular thread is almost 2 years old. For in-game currency such as FIFA points EA will be your best point of contact. Be sure to verify the transaction was completed over on
    commerce.microsoft.com. Once you verify the transaction was completed be sure to let EA know
    over here. Thanks!
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

fifa point problem

All the fifa pointprices are incorrect. They have just straight transfer the US price to the UK price for example 1200 FIFAP costs 6400 MSP, 6400 MSP cost 80 USD what price do they charge us in the UK £79.99 where as it should be £49.95.

I have spoken to EA support they are aware of this issue yet say the pricing fault is down to MS#
Thema:

Problem with FIFA POINTS.

1. Problem with FIFA POINTS. - Similar Threads - Problem FIFA POINTS

2. EA problem in FIFA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA problem in FIFA: I have a problem.. I have a FIFA 19, but someone stole my EA account and now I can't play Ultimate Team and online and much more.. and i need help.. I just want to create a new EA account, or...
  3. Problems accessing FIFA 20 via EA Access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problems accessing FIFA 20 via EA Access: Hello. Can anyone help. We have just paid for my son to have early access to FIFA 20, via EA Access. Our payment has been accepted but he cannot log in. Please can anyone help solve this. Thanks...
  4. Problems with FIFA 20 Trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with FIFA 20 Trial: Hi I have been trying to download the FIFA 20 trial and keep getting the following code when I try to play it 0x803F8001. I have downloaded this 4 times now? 4f0d9954-9533-404e-bc79-b3fa8419b66d
  5. FIFA 19 FUT error, problem!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 19 FUT error, problem!: Hi, i need help with problém in FUT. I buy FIFA 19 two weeks ago because i want play FUT. But i have now normal team with rating 80. And still, really still play agains team with rating 90+ !! I...
  6. Problem Purchasing Fifa Points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem Purchasing Fifa Points: Split from this thread. I can’t purchase a game through my Xbox, through the Microsoft Store, through Microsoft Edge, through my phone, through an iPad, nor could the Help Chat operator make...
  7. FIFA Points Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA Points Problem: Hi I bought Fifa 15 Deluxe Edition yesterday (sunday) whilst it was on offer for £27.50 and I noticed when it finished installing I didnt get my 2200 fifa points or my my messi on loan. If there...
  8. FIFA POINT PROBLEM

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA POINT PROBLEM: PLEASE CHECK MY XBOX ONE ACCOUNT : *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** FIFA2015 I PAID 2 TIMES $79 BUT IT ONLY RECEVIED TOTAL ONCE 1050 FIFA POINTS PLEASE CHECK...
  9. Fifa 14 problem with Fifa Points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 14 problem with Fifa Points: Hallo I'm Alessandro, sry for my bad english ;) I have contacted also the italian support, last night I purchased 1050 Fifa Points but when the download finished, no Fifa Points wax added to my...
  10. FIFA Points Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA Points Problem: Hello i noticed two or three times that any time i tried to buy fifa points but didnt have money in my account at the time , once my cash had came in my account i was charged for the fifa points...