Problem with fifa

Discus and support Problem with fifa in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why i can't invite a friend to play fifa being both online, Thanks 35f52c17-100b-480f-a04a-1cdd459a02cc Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MarcoGosso, Mar 25, 2020.

1. MarcoGosso
    MarcoGosso Guest

Problem with fifa

Why i can't invite a friend to play fifa being both online,

Thanks

:)

MarcoGosso, Mar 25, 2020
  2. dj Doro Win User

new game bad HELP

yes my problem is fifa 13 , is bugged thank you because you said this. Fifa 12 is ok but fifa 13 no :(
  3. JakeConway Win User

PROBLEMA CON CONEXION Y CON FIFA 13

4. xXLiAMNUFCXx Win User

FIFA 18 Online Error

try re downloading fifa i had the same problem. delete fifa 18 then reinstall
  5. Ivanoff82 Win User

Fifa wont play online???

hello. yesterday there were problems with enrollment purchased fifa points in the game FIFA 15 FIFA 750 points were paid, but were not credited to my account
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Hi, why packs with players on xbox on fifa ultimate team are rubbish and on ps4 are good?

Hi TurningCookie67,

If you got problems with the fifa packs it's not a xbox problem you need to speak to the developer of the game fifa because they designed the game with the packs in it not xbox
Thema:

Problem with fifa

1. Problem with fifa - Similar Threads - Problem fifa

2. Probleme club pro fifa 20[Club problems pro fifa 20]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Probleme club pro fifa 20[Club problems pro fifa 20]: Bonjour une fois dans le club sur fifa 20 impossible de rentrer sur la feuille de match avec le message " une erreur inattendu pendant l'utilisation du club. Veuillez réessayer ultérieurement "jai...
  3. Fifa 20 problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 20 problems: Am i the only one who has not received their free packs for preordering the champions edition of fifa 20 this week. (second and third week of december) Is it over now?...
  4. Siguen los problemas con los fifa points[Translation-Problems with fifa points continue]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Siguen los problemas con los fifa points[Translation-Problems with fifa points continue]: Buenos días, después de llamar a 3 o 4 num de at al cliente donde solo salen operadoras y perder el tiempo decido escribir aquí, compre ayer fifapoints y siguen sin aparecer en el juego, no es la...
  5. EA problem in FIFA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA problem in FIFA: I have a problem.. I have a FIFA 19, but someone stole my EA account and now I can't play Ultimate Team and online and much more.. and i need help.. I just want to create a new EA account, or...
  6. Problem with FIFA POINTS.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with FIFA POINTS.: Hello. I have problem. I bought FIFA POINTS (4600) on Sunday, and I didn't get it on my account. FIFA POINTS has been bought on official microsoft store on console xbox one. Someone could help?...
  7. Problems accessing FIFA 20 via EA Access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problems accessing FIFA 20 via EA Access: Hello. Can anyone help. We have just paid for my son to have early access to FIFA 20, via EA Access. Our payment has been accepted but he cannot log in. Please can anyone help solve this. Thanks...
  8. Problems with FIFA 20 Trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with FIFA 20 Trial: Hi I have been trying to download the FIFA 20 trial and keep getting the following code when I try to play it 0x803F8001. I have downloaded this 4 times now? 4f0d9954-9533-404e-bc79-b3fa8419b66d
  9. FIFA 19 FUT error, problem!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 19 FUT error, problem!: Hi, i need help with problém in FUT. I buy FIFA 19 two weeks ago because i want play FUT. But i have now normal team with rating 80. And still, really still play agains team with rating 90+ !! I...
  10. Fifa 19 legacy edition PROBLEM

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 19 legacy edition PROBLEM: The game is horrible. It has slowdowns, features like champions league are missing, It doesn't even support kinect like in the old versions and this is absurd: every shot is a goal, even changing...