Problem with flashing black screen when I’m useing the OneGuide app to watch live tv this...

Discus and support Problem with flashing black screen when I’m useing the OneGuide app to watch live tv this... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have started noticing an issue with the One guide app when I go to launch the app and when I Try to watch live tv. over the last few days the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Problem with flashing black screen when I’m useing the OneGuide app to watch live tv this...

I have started noticing an issue with the One guide app when I go to launch the app and when I Try to watch live tv. over the last few days the flashing black screen has been occurring more and more frequently every day. I have tried uninstalling the OneGuide app then reinstalling the app and when I go to launch the app to start watching live tv I’m still getting a flashing black screen. so then I have also restarting my console and when I get to the home screen dashboard. and when I launch the OneGuide app to start watching live tv I’m still getting a flashing black screen. I have also tried power cycling my console and that still didn’t fix the issue when I launch the OneGuide app to start watching live tv. I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this issue as well when trying to watch live tv useing the lOneGuide app to watch live tv. could you insiders let me know so that I’m not the only experiencing this issue with the OneGuide app to watch live tv thanks for your support a and help with this I really appreciate it.

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Oct 11, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox Remote Does not control TV power or vilume

3. Iautorenewedu Win User

Directv Via the XBOX ONE... What features without hdmi passthou

4. DarkSch666 Win User

black screen flash

I has no optical so direct Xbox -> TV using the HDMI high speed with Ethernet cable and setting stereo audio. I has noticed an improve. A black screen flash I think is signal of sync, if we have various or delayed it can be because sync problems.

The results, when connecting to:

- Xbox ->(stock cable) ->A/V receiver -> (HDMI high speed) -> TV: 1 black screen flash within 10 seconds of power on.

- Xbox -> (HDMI high speed cable) -> TV: 1 black screen flash within 1 minute.

- Xbox -> (stock cable) -> TV: multiple black screen flashes within 10 minutes.

The results are good at least for my TV (Philips), because within 1 minute I am loading the game/App yet, or maybe on dashboard.
  5. Mister Maka Win User

DirecTV genie + Xbox One = HD resolution randomly lost when watching DVR'd content

Hey all, to clarify, does this only occur when watching DVR content or does it happen when watching anything regularly scheduled content?

Keep in mind that OneGuide is designed for use with live TV currently and other features on your Xbox may need to be controlled through the device directly. If you haven't already make sure to report a OneGuide issue in-app.
  6. J.R.G. Win User
Thema:

Problem with flashing black screen when I’m useing the OneGuide app to watch live tv this...

1. Problem with flashing black screen when I’m useing the OneGuide app to watch live tv this... - Similar Threads - Problem flashing black

2. Problem with flashing black screen when useing the One Guide app to watch live tv

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with flashing black screen when useing the One Guide app to watch live tv: I have noticed to when I go to where it says my games and apps on the homescreen dashboard. and on the next page where it says apps then when I scrolled down through the tiles that have all the...
  3. Problems with games stored on the flash drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with games stored on the flash drive: Hello hello friends I already downloaded this game that I have been mended a lot since they gave me the console, I have a problem downloading the game from the store to a flash drive, but at the...
  4. I am a preview customer and having a problem purchasing a flash ad for gta5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am a preview customer and having a problem purchasing a flash ad for gta5: When ever I try to buy a copy of gta 5 that is half off I get a error message that says please try again there is a problem on our side waiting might help and I have wait about 24 hours now and I...
  5. Xbox App flashing Problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App flashing Problem?: HI ! I need help ASAP. I have upgraded my laptop from windows 7 to windows 10 some days ago. it works fine, no such problems whatsoever. i'm having a problem with an App called Modern Combat 5...
  6. problem XBOX ONE X flash of black screen !!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem XBOX ONE X flash of black screen !!!: Hi ... I'm aiming for a general problem with many players with 4K screens from all the companies Sony, Samsung, Panasonic, LG and I have replaced the XBOX ONE X twice at the store and the problem...
  7. Windows 10 video problem black screen flashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 10 video problem black screen flashing: Hi. I have a problem with the video signal, it goes black when I enter to the desktop and my monitor says there's no video signal, but if I go to the Task manager video comes in. I posted I video...
  8. Problems with flash drives, please I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with flash drives, please I need help: hi, I ust bought a flashdrive of 1Tb but when a download games I only can download about 5 games, the other games are downloading but when its finishing says that the cant get full downloaded, so...
  9. X360 problems with external HD & Flash Drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    X360 problems with external HD & Flash Drive: I have an X360 - have run the Update today. Have a WD My Passport Ultra 2 tb external HD. The 360 recognizes the HD but none of the videos on it. Same issue with flash / jump drives. I'm a...
  10. Flash Drive problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flash Drive problems: So, originally I had my 16 gb flash drive formatted so 2 gb of space were available to Xbox 360 content. I accidentally deleted the "Xbox" folder on the flash drive, so I decided it best to...