Problem with forza horizon 4

Discus and support Problem with forza horizon 4 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought the game recently and I wanted to play, the first time it came into play I played and the second day I did not enter the game, I passed the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MihaiNeagu2, Mar 23, 2020.

1. MihaiNeagu2
    MihaiNeagu2 Guest

I bought the game recently and I wanted to play, the first time it came into play I played and the second day I did not enter the game, I passed the start menu and after loading it to infinity

I have reinstalled windows and it still does not work

I leave the video here : https://youtu.be/E5Y7WrQbL-c

Thank you very much for your help!!

:)

MihaiNeagu2, Mar 23, 2020
  2. FakerHau0921 Win User

BAD POOL CALLER error when accessing app network settings - APP XBOX

I have checked it, it is not my hardware and driver problem.

This problem will only occur if the xbox app is connected to the Internet.

This problem makes forza horizon 4 no way to play online mode.

If there is really no way to solve it, can I refund the Forza horizon 4 Ultimate Edition?
  3. Darkwolfecze Win User

Why isn't the Forza Horizon4 running?

Could you concretize your problem? I think many people will not understand what is your problem. It was working ok and then it stopped working after loading Horizon 4 logo? Or?

Also try Forza Horizon 4 forums :)

https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_topics110_Forza-Horizon-4-Discussion.aspx
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

forza horizon 4 ไม่มีเสียงเกม [Translation - forza horizon 4 no game sound]

5. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Forza horizon 4 feedback

driveable tanks in Forza Horizon 4 would make the Forza Horizon series into a new game(it would no longer be a Forza Horizon game).
  6. MissDeusGeek Win User

What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

For me it's:

Forza Horizon 3, Forza Horizon 4 and Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
Thema:

1. Problem with forza horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Problem forza horizon

2. Problem with connectivity on Forza Horizon 4 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with connectivity on Forza Horizon 4 on PC: So I've tried to connect to the xbox servers on my pc when launching the game, it took a few times to sync and failed a few times. not sure if its a sync issue or I can't connect, I seem to...
  3. Problem with the server connectivity forza horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with the server connectivity forza horizon 4: I have a problem with server connectivity and it doesn't let me play horizon 4 online https://prnt.sc/rm2rx5 She tells me she's blocked Thank you very much! d7896bb5-e998-498b-9e4b-ec17a247b08a
  4. Problem with launhing Forza Horizon 3 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with launhing Forza Horizon 3 on PC: Problem with FH3 on PC! When i open the game and it initializes to the "Press start" part of loading the game.. i press start and it remains in the "LOADING.. PLEASE WAIT" phase. I tried...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 - Probleme nach Neuinstallation[Translation-Forza Horizon 4 - Problems...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 - Probleme nach Neuinstallation[Translation-Forza Horizon 4 - Problems...: Ich habe seit der Neuinstallation von meinem PC ein Problem mit Forza Horizon 4 welches ich auch schon dem Kundensupport nahe gelegt habe jedoch bekomme ich keine Antworten oder Hilfe. Eventuell...
  6. Problema en forza Horizon 4 pc win 10[Translation-Problem in forza Horizon 4 pc win 10]

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema en forza Horizon 4 pc win 10[Translation-Problem in forza Horizon 4 pc win 10]: El problema es que cada vez que volteo el coche deja de acelerar por poquito que sea el giro, ya probe cambiando algunas configuraciones pero nada y se vuelve muy tedioso jugar y no puedo acelerar...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Teredo problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Teredo problem: I have Forza since December and it was ok. I could play online races and conect to online servers but for some reason 2 weeks ago I couldn't. It showed me that I'm searching for a server the whole...
  8. Forza horizon 3/4 problem with nvidia

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 3/4 problem with nvidia: I downloaded the FH4 demo to test it before I bought it, but when I opened it I had an error message saying that the card was not compatible with the DX12 even though it is. I then downloaded the...
  9. Problème sauvegarde Forza Horizon 4 [Forza Horizon 4 backup problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème sauvegarde Forza Horizon 4 [Forza Horizon 4 backup problem]: Bonjour, j'ai acheté forza horizon 4 il y a maintenant 1 semaine. J'ai donc effectué plusieurs heures de jeux d'affiler. En quittant le jeu cela me demandé si je voulais quitter le jeu sans...
  10. Xbox 360 problem with Forza Horizon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 problem with Forza Horizon: Hallo, i have a problem with my X360, it was not able to start the Game Forza Horizon. I tried to uninstall it an download it again. But the Problem is, that i cant install it from Microsoft...