Problem with game chat streamming on twitch from xbox one s

Discus and support Problem with game chat streamming on twitch from xbox one s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi to the community, I have a problem when we stream on twitch from xbox one s, in live you don't hear the voice chat in fortnite game, but you can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Roby-u, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Roby-u
    Roby-u Guest

Hi to the community, I have a problem when we stream on twitch from xbox one s, in live you don't hear the voice chat in fortnite game, but you can only hear my microphone voice. I also tried xbox live
    group chat but it doesn't work. I have checked all privacy and audio settings but the problem persist. Help me please

:)

Roby-u, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Kristinamarkez Win User

Xbox One twitch app question

Noooo. Let me explain it better.

I stream with my Elgato, obviously that means no Xbone twitch app streaming... HOWEVER, this also means I can't view the Twitch chat straight from my game screen...which sucks.-

I was just curious if there were any plans to make your own twitch chat viewable via the app without streaming from the app?
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

No In-Game chat while using Xbox Companion App

Hi AustinM2,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Are you streaming to Twitch directly from the Twitch app on the Xbox? Or are you streaming your Xbox One to your PC through the Xbox Console Companion app? Are you using party chat on the Xbox, or a party through the Xbox Companion app?

What you are describing is by design using the Xbox Live party chats because the servers for the chat are separate from the in-game chat servers. Xbox Live parties effectively mute in-game chat, and mute yourself from in-game chat as well because as I mentioned
    previously, party chats and in-game chats run on different servers. Xbox Live parties are more private channels for chatting with friends, so the muting aspect is by design. I believe this is why many Twitch streamers use Discord since you can hear both the
    Discord chat and in-game chat at the same time.
  4. HASHxBROWNS Win User

Stream with the Xbox one

5. The Vis Win User

Can’t hear ingame chat on twitch stream

I have the same question. I am streaming on Twitch directly from the Xbox One. No computer in-between. Game chat is not broadcast, so it appears I'm talking to myself.

Thank you.
  6. MessiahBrowny Win User
Thema:

1. Problem with game chat streamming on twitch from xbox one s - Similar Threads - Problem game chat

2. Problems with chat game streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with chat game streaming: Anyone else have a problem talking in a party chat while game streaming through the game stream app ? If so please tell me what helped you to be able to chat in party with your friends from xbox...
  3. In-Game Chat Filter Problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    In-Game Chat Filter Problem?: Hi! Not sure if Microsoft employees see this forum, but on Xbox One I'm experiencing the word "I" (as in speaking in the first person) being censored by Microsoft's filter in games. Why is this?...
  4. : Problemi chat di gioco[Game chat problems]

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Problemi chat di gioco[Game chat problems]: : Problemi chat di gioco[Game chat problems] Grazie per la risposta e il tempo dedicato, ho fatto mille prove ma nulla se stacco e riattacco le cuffie va per 1 secondo poi basta ma la chat di...
  5. Party Chat Problems when playing a backwards compatible game.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Party Chat Problems when playing a backwards compatible game.: I’ve had this issue for about a month now and it’s starting to get really annoying as me and my friends want to play Black Ops 2 but I cant because every time I load up a backwards compatible game...
  6. Problems with in game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with in game chat: Split from this thread. I have the same problem and I thought that it was just my headset (turtle beach) but seeing how other people are having that same problem with different head sets makes...
  7. Kicked me from game and chat group in PUBG: problem with “purchase and content usage”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kicked me from game and chat group in PUBG: problem with “purchase and content usage”: [img] Hello. Every time I play PUBG in squad mode, I get kicked from the game and game chat. When I check the network, it tells me this “The following service is experiencing issues: Purchase...
  8. Headset Problem- Can hear party chat and in-game chat, cannot hear game/menu navigation audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Problem- Can hear party chat and in-game chat, cannot hear game/menu navigation audio: I can hear party chat and in-game chat in my headset, but I cannot hear audio. I have an xbox headset that came with my xbox one (purchased in 2015) as well as a butfulake gaming headset and the...
  9. Chatpad Game/Chat Balance Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chatpad Game/Chat Balance Problems: Hi I want to know how to use the game/chat balance on my chatpad and there is nothing in the settings helping me put game audio into my headset because I don't want to disturb anyone while playing...
  10. game/ party chat with 35mm jack headphones problems.

in XBoX on Consoles
    game/ party chat with 35mm jack headphones problems.: Hi, I'm trying to use a pair of ear phones (sony) with my elite pad. I can hear game sounds but no in game chat or party chat. Is there a way of rectifying this? 5f5299e0-042c-4884-953b-abfa59c97b1c