Problem with game license

Discus and support Problem with game license in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Batman AK in the pre-sale and after he joined the Gamepass I lost his license. Anyone going through this in Batman or any other game?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sokolowski79, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Sokolowski79
    Sokolowski79 Guest

:)

Sokolowski79, Jul 8, 2019
  2. Shadowskill08 Win User

Gamepass would not take away your license for a previous game purchase. Sometimes there can be confusion between which version is downloaded on your console (Gamepass vs Owned). If your game is saying you need to purchase the game, "uninstall" and download
    again through your "Ready to be Installed" list under "My Games and Apps".
  3. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Just uninstall and reinstall the game. It will fix the problem , its a slight error with an easy fix
  4. TifaParker Win User

License Problems

Hello there Chocobo Rouge!

I am sorry to hear that you're having issues with licensing with your previous DLC.

• Once you have Transfered your Licenses as you have stated, you would need to go back into your DL History and Re-Download the content, once you do that the content should work.
    • If that doens't work, I would try and clear your cache x2, clear marketplace data in your system items in your HDD.
    • Powercycle your console, and try again
    • If all of the above does not assist you, please contact
      Customer Support in your region, they'll be able to set you up with a DRM with his a Manual License Transfer.
    • Make sure you give them the DLC or content that is not working and the GT that you purchased it under.

Hope this helps you! Good Luck! :)

Happy Gaming!
  5. Putrid616Flesh Win User

Problem With Licenses

Thanks Raett, but where can i find that "chat support"?

I been looking on the help page but i can't find that
  6. Putrid616Flesh Win User

Problem With Licenses

Here is the thing.

In my country, calling to customer service is about 2 dolars per minute, so now i don't have the money to call.

(in this case is better and cheap to buy all the content again, because when my console "died" i called to customer service and the bill was something like 25-30 dollars)

That's why i tried to email them, or ask here.

Anyway, i tried to play offline, and nothing :(
Thema:

1. Problem with game license - Similar Threads - Problem game license

2. 'problem with saved games'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'problem with saved games': Hi, My son has a problem with his xbox. It's saying 'there is a problem with your saved games' to resolve this is says we need to go to -settings-system-storage but when i get as far as settings...
  3. Xbox One X "There's a problem with your saved games" error code 0x80831002

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X "There's a problem with your saved games" error code 0x80831002: Hi! After just over 7 months of no issues with my Xbox, the past couple of days I've started getting the error in the picture when I try to load games. First off, when I click through to go the...
  4. Problemas ao instalar um jogo no xbox game pass pc[Translation-Problems installing a game...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problemas ao instalar um jogo no xbox game pass pc[Translation-Problems installing a game...: Estou tendo problemas com a instalação do jogo Metrô Exodus para pc. Quando instalei o app no pc o jogou baixou e consegui jogar um pouco, no dia seguinte o jogo não quis mais abrir e eu o deletei...
  5. Xbox one x game problem PLS HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one x game problem PLS HELP: ive been having a problem playing certain one x games. For example assassins creed odyssy will run just fine but on the display a black cloud will “bleed” across the screen. There will so be...
  6. Problème d'installation d'un jeu. [Translate] Problem installing a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème d'installation d'un jeu. [Translate] Problem installing a game.: Bonjour, ayant eu un code pour télécharger halo wars 2 sur mon pc (avec le compte xbox ), il m'est impossible de le Télécharger sur mon compte MICROSOFT eliot musset alors que les deux sont liés....
  7. Problem with online gaming - lags

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with online gaming - lags: Hello, I have problem with online gaming. I play online game and every 5 seconds is 1 second lag. I dont now what I can do :/ NAT type is Open and Internet is fine. Download is 14 Mbit/s and...
  8. Problems with Bingo Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with Bingo Game: Having problems even getting on. My power Bingo card timed out because I couldn't get on. Went through the whole game paid for 3 Power Bingo selections and had all kinds of Bingos and it booted me...
  9. Problem with State of Decay 2 because game "thinks" that I haven't a license to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with State of Decay 2 because game "thinks" that I haven't a license to play: Hello, I've got a problem with State of Decay 2. I can start the game but I am recieving the following messages while playing f.e. two minutes of the game: Warning- A running process may be...
  10. games with gold license problem. dead space disappeared from ready to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games with gold license problem. dead space disappeared from ready to install: Hi! I contact you because I would like to solve a problem with a game. Last year I downloaded the Dead space 1 game with the games with gold service. after a while I also made the ea access...