Problem with game pass ultimate gift card

Discus and support Problem with game pass ultimate gift card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Good evening. A week ago I received a gift that had a game pass ultimate gift card (1 month) inside. Today I've tried to redeem it and I get an error... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by VKSDC, Jan 18, 2021.

1. VKSDC
    VKSDC Guest

Good evening.

A week ago I received a gift that had a game pass ultimate gift card (1 month) inside.

Today I've tried to redeem it and I get an error saying "This token has expired and cannot be redeemed". I've checked the gift card and the expiration date is "November 30, 2021".

It's clear that it hasn't expired yet so, why can't I redeem the code?

Thanks in advance,

Vanessa.

:)

VKSDC, Jan 18, 2021
  2. caseymarant Win User

Problema con facturación [Mod Translation - Billing problem]

I have the same problem i can’t Renew My game pass Ultimate With

the $15 gift card i put on my xbox one
  3. Vinniebe86 Win User

How to use Microsoft rewards?

When I get enough points I will use them for the ultimate game pass and some gift cards.
  4. jerryserious Win User

Game Pass Ultimate suspended

My xbox game pass ultimate is suspended and im trying to re pay it with a gift card but it doesnt have that option
  5. K4tsuj1 Win User

I got a bonus week on game pass ultimate subscription

If you get the Game Pass Ultimate by a gift card (e.g) and when activating it you enable renew you gamepass by your credit card, you also gain additional month of your pass.
  6. Alexios E. Xirokosta Win User

Hi Vanessa!

The problem you are experiencing may be due to different reasons, but, in this case, it is most likely that the gift card was not activated correctly, when it was purchased.

So, you should see it with the seller, to see if it is possible:

1. Change the gift card

2. That there is some type of refund.

Since sometimes, there is a time limit to refund, I don't know if it still possible to get a refund, or change the gift card.

I hope I have helped you!

Have a good day!
Thema:

1. Problem with game pass ultimate gift card - Similar Threads - Problem game pass

2. EA game pass on PC problem? Any one else? I know what one problem is.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA game pass on PC problem? Any one else? I know what one problem is.: Hey the EA play wont open for my account on game pass PC. I know its an account issue because i trouble shooted it and tested another account and the window opens for my GF's account. I've tested...
  3. Problem to download Halo on xbox game pass ultimate for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem to download Halo on xbox game pass ultimate for PC: Hello community, I need help. I try to download and install Halo 4 but I have an error message(0x80070070) which said that I have not enough space on my hard drive. The game need 140 go and I...
  4. Problem z usługą Xbox Game Pass oraz aplikacją Xbox PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem z usługą Xbox Game Pass oraz aplikacją Xbox PC: Witam mam problem z aplikacją Xbox i zainstalowanymi na niej gier z subskrypcji "Xbox Game Pass". Gdy wchodzę do zainstalowanej gry pokazuję się takie okienko [img] Takie właśnie okienko...
  5. Xbox Game Pass PC error | Problem z usługą Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC error | Problem z usługą Xbox Game Pass PC: "We were unable to sign you in to Xbox LiveThe process ended unexpectedly. “Help me, I have no idea what to do about it, this is the case with every game that comes with Xbox Game Pass.I have a...
  6. XBOX Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate convert problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate convert problem: Hello! Here is my problem: I am from Ukraine (there is no official Microsoft services, store, support, etc. for Microsoft Xbox products), and I bought 3 years of Xbox Live Gold keys, and...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - problem with redeeming 14 days free code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - problem with redeeming 14 days free code: I entered on the Xbox Series S the code I received when I bought the controller (14 day free xbox game pass ultimate). I selected the option without renewing my subscription (without adding...
  8. Xbox game pass ultimate - subscription problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass ultimate - subscription problem: I have an active 'xbox game pass ultimate' subscription until 04/08/2021 and unfortunately I cannot install any new games from the XBOX application (on a computer with windows 10). I get a message...
  9. Game pass ultimate account sharing problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate account sharing problem: I'm sharing game pass ultimate accountas i use the account as home on my xbox i can use game pass games perfectly but i can't use deals with gold or games with gold at all from my account...
  10. can someone help me fix my xbox game pass problem on pc ?

in XBoX on Windows
    can someone help me fix my xbox game pass problem on pc ?: i just bought the xbox game pass ultimate subcribtion and since i never was able to lunch one xbox game pass game after downloading it. every time i try to lunch a game i got the same message :...