problem with game pass ultimate on pc

Discus and support problem with game pass ultimate on pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I just bought the game pass ultimate for my pc. But i can't install any games with it. I can't even download the xbox beta app, the store... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xboxpit5, Oct 29, 2019.

1. xboxpit5
    xboxpit5 Guest

Hello,

I just bought the game pass ultimate for my pc. But i can't install any games with it.

I can't even download the xbox beta app, the store said i already have it but that isn't the case.

What do i need to do to play any games with it.

I check my account and i my game pass ultimate is active.

Please help.

:)

xboxpit5, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Pain130798 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate family sharing

there is a problem there, if you have game pass ultimate on your profile, you can play in your xbox and she can play if she puts your profile as home on her console, but you will the only one able to use the game pass ultimate on a pc, on pc does not work
    as on the xbox.
  3. MasTerKi3Z Win User

Game pass Ultimate - Works on PC, but not on Xbox

Are you absolutely sure it's Game Pass Ultimate? Because there are 3 versions of Game Pass, the console version, PC version and Ultimate, which is the merger of Live Gold with Game Pass and also has Game Pass access on the PC.
  4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Xbox Game pass tells me to sign up for beta

Ultimate Game Pass includes a game pass for PC.
  5. stanlyko25 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

so it will not give me 1month more if i buy ultimate after game pass PC?

it wil only upgrade? yes pointless but if its only for 1€ im asking for this....if i have pc game pass and buy ultimate for 1€ now so if its will give me 1MONTH MORE or ONLY upgrade from pc game pass to ultimate?

or better was buy first ultimate and then pc game pass then shoudl give me 2months for 2€? or how...
  6. Smwutches Win User

game pass ultimate canceling. now game pass beta for 6 month is cleared too?

Since Ultimate includes gold, game pass for consoles, and game pass for pc, anything you already have on your account is cancelled and converted to ultimate when you upgrade. By completing the purchase for ultimate, you agreed to that and cancelling ultimate
    would cancel anything that was converted. You will have to purchase game pass for PC again if you want it again.
Thema:

1. problem with game pass ultimate on pc - Similar Threads - problem game pass

2. Problème d'installation de jeux avec le Xbox Game Pass sur PC[Translation-Problem...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problème d'installation de jeux avec le Xbox Game Pass sur PC[Translation-Problem...: Bonjour, Suite un changement de matériel sur ma configuration PC; j'ai du réinstaller W10 sur mon disque C: ou était aussi installé la version bêta du Xbox Game pass. Avant cette manipulation...
  3. Problem converting live gold subscription to 1$ game pass subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem converting live gold subscription to 1$ game pass subscription: Hi, I bought a xbox live yearly subscription today and tried to use the promotion of 1$ game pass for xbox live ultimate. It shows on the site that it converts your subscription month to...
  4. game pass sorunu[game pass problem]

in XBoX on Windows
    game pass sorunu[game pass problem]: İyi günler PC için game pass satın aldım store da game pass im gözükürken xbox for pc(beta) uygulaması game pass imi görmüyor aynı hesap üstünden giriş yapmış bulunmaktayım ikisine de lakin...
  5. Problem with doing and Completeing the game pass quests in the Xbox insider hub app via...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with doing and Completeing the game pass quests in the Xbox insider hub app via...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  6. Worms W.M.D Xbox Game Pass Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Worms W.M.D Xbox Game Pass Problem: Hi, when I want to play this game it does not open. I have the latest windows update, latest GPU drivers updates. When I click on the play button in Xbox Game Pass, this specific game does not...
  7. problem with recently added games on the pc xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    problem with recently added games on the pc xbox game pass: I get an error when downloading the recently added games all the other games are fine I download except for recently added I get an error code(0x80073cfc) and I tried all the fixes but nothing...
  8. So many problems !! Here is one more (XBOX GAME PASS PC) :

in XBoX on Windows
    So many problems !! Here is one more (XBOX GAME PASS PC) :: Okay, after resolving a lot of problems with the Xbox app and windows store, I reinstalled windows 10. After that I installed the Xbox app and surprise, I can't choose the drive I install my...
  9. Problems with the Upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with the Upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.: Sorry for any mistakes. I´m German and my English is not perfect. I try my best and hope you´ll understand. I already have Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold. Today I wanted to upgrade to Xbox...
  10. Problema com pagamento do Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-Problem with game pass ultimate...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema com pagamento do Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-Problem with game pass ultimate...: [img] Pessoal eu assinava com renovacao automatica o game pass ultimate, mas deu problema com meu cartao entao nao consegui pagar esse mês, ficando em uma situaçao que só vou poder cancelar...