Problem with gift card

Discus and support Problem with gift card in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Hello, I am writing to you because I made Amazon orders of some xbox gift cards and when I was going to use them, the codes were already used, I spoke... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by WispyMicrobe819, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Problem with gift card

Hello, I am writing to you because I made Amazon orders of some xbox gift cards and when I was going to use them, the codes were already used, I spoke with Amazon support and they said they can not help me because you are the ones generating the codes.

:)

WispyMicrobe819, Aug 2, 2018
  2. Legei2
    Legei2 Guest
    Problem with gift card

yes it is both for germany

Legei2, Aug 2, 2018
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Problem with gift card

is the code for.the same region as you?

Account region shouls.alwyas match their region otherwise they can't spend it until they change Regina

ngocphi, Aug 2, 2018
  4. Problem with gift card

StuartATrueRed, Aug 2, 2018
  5. Since it was someone on Amazon that sold you used codes, you would have to take this up with the seller. Demand a refund.

HomegrownSilky, Nov 3, 2018
  6. TheToxicF Win User

Xbox 360 error code: 80122727

Same problem with 5 pound gift card.
  7. Skyrider Y Win User

I can not buy xbox live gold

Why? Are you having problems with a credit card or your gift card isn't working?
  8. HomegrownSilky Win User

Problem with gift card

Since it was someone on Amazon that sold you used codes, you would have to take this up with the seller. Demand a refund.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Gift card problem

You can try contacting support to see if there is anything they can do, but codes will generally only work for the region they are created for. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  10. XBF Eladio M Win User

Gift card problem

Hey Lazer

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with correctly displaying your balance on your Microsoft account.

First, I would have you verify that you can see that the code was redeemed on your account via your

Order history
    . Once you are able to verify that the funds were redeemed onto your account, verify that you didn't complete any additional purchases accidentally.

If you do not see any unauthorized purchases, check your
    Payment options
    , to make sure your funds are reflected on here correctly.

If you see your funds there, it might be worth attempting to complete this purchased for the item you would like on the Xbox website.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
Thema:

Problem with gift card

1. Problem with gift card - Similar Threads - Problem gift card

2. Gift card problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift card problem: So i was going to buy a game i put in the gift card to buy one then decided to look at the other games it said i had 26 dollars because of the gift card when i exited to look some more after that...
  3. 25 character code redemption for gift card problems

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    25 character code redemption for gift card problems: where is the 25 character code to redeem xbox1 gift card located? purchased online with microsoft points, received email confirming purchase but no 25 character redemption code....
  4. Problem with a gift card and billing information

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with a gift card and billing information: Hi, i am from Colombia, i was buy a xbox gift card and when i try to introduce te code of the gift card, then appears a window that asks me about billing information, especifically about the...
  5. problems with gift cards and Etc

in XBoX Accessibility
    problems with gift cards and Etc: So I redeemed 2, 50 dollar gift cards one went in and the other didn't I bought two games and (the game pass)one game was ($10.54) and that was (ufc 3) an the other game was ($25.31) and that was...
  6. Hello, I have a problem with a gift card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I have a problem with a gift card: Hello, I have a problem with a gift card d0d6d784-f1fa-4df5-8ff8-81ae70069672
  7. Problem with gift card 50 euros

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with gift card 50 euros: Hello, I buy 3 gift card 50 euro for buy Shadow of The Tomb Raider croft edition on microsoft store. Today i want redeem code but i have this message (The maximum balance limit for this Microsoft...
  8. I have a problem when I want to make my monthly payment of an xbox membership with MS gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have a problem when I want to make my monthly payment of an xbox membership with MS gift card: I do not use a credit card, I always make the payment with MS gift cards, but this time it delayed me a few days and it did not allow me to make the payment and asks me to put a card as a...
  9. Gift Card Problems

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift Card Problems: My son bought these gift cards today. When he brought them home he scratched too vigorously and has left the card illegible. Can anybody help please? 38861e52-dcd3-4bb9-a1b9-251de9f6896e
  10. Xbox Gift Card Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gift Card Problem: I decided to enter a gift card on my Xbox but an error "something happened on our end. waiting a bit might help" happened. I don't know how to fix this. I am currently on a 14-day trial and I...