Problem with group voice friend with live twitch

Discus and support Problem with group voice friend with live twitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; (Sorry for the mistakes or the few language errors, I'm not English) So, I started to live on the Twitch app on my Xbox One S. After setting up the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Quezaquoo, May 14, 2019.

1. Quezaquoo
    Quezaquoo Guest

(Sorry for the mistakes or the few language errors, I'm not English)

So, I started to live on the Twitch app on my Xbox One S. After setting up the few parameters present, I started my live with a friend in my Xbox voice group.
    The live works without problems but it is impossible for me
    to include the audio of my friend.
    I looked for help on this topic and I read that there was a button that my friend could check
    (include audio on the live) but he does not have this button ...

Is it a problem of update or this option has been removed which is very unpleasant .. ?

Thanks for the future help Problem with group voice friend with live twitch :)

:)

Quezaquoo, May 14, 2019
  2. Quezaquoo Win User

It's perfect, after uninstalling and reinstalling the Twitch app, my friends got the button after a little live time button. The problem is solved even if it's pretty weird since I did not change settings or anything and Twitch was up to date ^^ 'Thank
    you for your help! :)
  3. Alucario Ultra Win User

4. Quezaquoo Win User

Very well thank you. I will test this solution in the day, I will keep you informed of the results!
  5. xPaM tHe MaNx Win User

(Sorry for the mistakes or the few language errors, I'm not English)

So, I started to live on the Twitch app on my Xbox One S. After setting up the few parameters present, I started my live with a friend in my Xbox voice group.
    The live works without problems but it is impossible for me
    to include the audio of my friend.
    I looked for help on this topic and I read that there was a button that my friend could check
    (include audio on the live) but he does not have this button ...

Is it a problem of update or this option has been removed which is very unpleasant .. ?

Thanks for the future help :)
    As soon as you start streaming to twitch directly from your xbox the button which your friend needs to be checked should pop up in the xbox party straight after a notification saying that you started streaming pops up for them. Have your friend check this.
  6. GR90 Win User

App idea, Screen Sharing

Yeah it was going to say that's twitch does your friend can put a live stream up and you and other friends can watch and have a live chat with voice or text.
Thema:

1. Problem with group voice friend with live twitch - Similar Threads - Problem group voice

2. There was a problem posting your Looking For Group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There was a problem posting your Looking For Group: I need help with this error im getting when trying to post on the minecraft looking for group. Please! Thanks! 569625d9-b9c3-41a1-9858-311d3b2285db
  3. There Was A Problem Posting Your Looking For Group

in XBoX on Consoles
    There Was A Problem Posting Your Looking For Group: So recently iv'e made an account with it in my family so it should have xbox live right? It will not let me create a looking for group post and gives me the message "There Was A Problem Posting...
  4. Kicked me from game and chat group in PUBG: problem with “purchase and content usage”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kicked me from game and chat group in PUBG: problem with “purchase and content usage”: [img] Hello. Every time I play PUBG in squad mode, I get kicked from the game and game chat. When I check the network, it tells me this “The following service is experiencing issues: Purchase...
  5. Groupe d'amis probleme

in XBoX on Consoles
    Groupe d'amis probleme: Bonjour, alors depuis peu j'ai un problème avec certains amis leurs sons est marqué comme muet dans le groupe et impossible de réactiver leur son même dans le profil, la ou c'est étrange c'est que...
  6. Chat group problem and teredo stuff

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat group problem and teredo stuff: Hello, For start, i am french sorry for the mistakes and language. I have a problem with the "chat" on xbox application running on windows 10 on my computer. I can play with my friends and i...
  7. Xbox micro application and xbox one group problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox micro application and xbox one group problem: Hello, when I connect with the xbox application of my pc in a group, a horrible sound appears in the ears of my friends. By cons I hear them very well. How to solve the problem please ?...
  8. Friends group problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends group problem: Hello for a few days I can not join group of friends to talk they tell me that I am in the group but I am always in connection and my friends do not see me in the group and I do not lentand me...
  9. Problem of group of friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem of group of friends: 374/5000 Hello, when I invite a friend in a vocal group or when I join one it is impossible for me to speak, at the top of the group there is the following message: "Your privacy settings...
  10. Problem with creating friends group even listening voice messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with creating friends group even listening voice messages: since wednesday dec. 7 2016, I can't neither access or create friends group...always refer my message impossible to complete task. check at www.xbox.com/support can't neither hear voice...