Problem with Insider Content about Bless Unleashed.

Discus and support Problem with Insider Content about Bless Unleashed. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi Folks, I have a key and tried to redeem it on the Xbox website, app and console and on all 3 I get the same message: 'Check the instructions that... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BjornP, Jul 12, 2019.

1. /u/BjornP
    /u/BjornP Guest

Hi Folks,

I have a key and tried to redeem it on the Xbox website, app and console and on all 3 I get the same message:

'Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page'

I'm a Xbox Insider so I went in the Insider app and the game is not there, I does show Minecraft, Pubg, Crackdown and Bleeding Edge on there.

Any ideas how to fix this?? Thanks

submitted by /u/BjornP
    [link] [comments]

/u/BjornP, Jul 12, 2019
  2. Albert X Win User

Bless Unleashed

I have yet to try the game, but I will surely give it a try thanks to you. But that happens in quite a few games actually.
  3. Fast Chet Win User

Bless Unleashed

This sounds fun, I'll have to check it out.
  4. tejo chase Win User

Bless Unleashed

I tried but just not my sort of game
  5. Flymonkey102 Win User

Bless Unleashed

I think the PVP players are too aggressive. There needs to be a battlegrounds so people just doing quests aren't ganked constantly lol
  6. TXPaladin Win User

Bless Unleashed

Game looks pretty cool, might have to dig into it some more and perhaps give it a try.
Thema:

1. Problem with Insider Content about Bless Unleashed. - Similar Threads - Problem Insider Content

2. Problem in game audio after last insider console update.

in XboX Insiders
    Problem in game audio after last insider console update.: Recently, most especify, after the last Insider update on my Xbox One S ( I am a Preview Alpha ), I have a lot of problens in game sounds. Basically, I am playing and from nowhere, the sound get...
  3. Minecraft xbox insider hub problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft xbox insider hub problem: I want to update my minecraft to 1.16.0.68 from 1.16.20.50 but whenever I try to open the xbox insider hub to join the beta it says we've detected that the person logging in is younger than 18...
  4. Xbox insider hub internet problem error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox insider hub internet problem error: Hi! I opened Xbox Insider Hub for the first time and an internat connection error appeard saying i dont have internat, I did have tho... Later on i tried to log in for few more times until this...
  5. Hi, since yesterday I have a problem with Xbox insider hub. every time I want to...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi, since yesterday I have a problem with Xbox insider hub. every time I want to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Bottuu [link] [comments]
  6. Last insider update problem not working

in XboX Insiders
    Last insider update problem not working: Hi, after installing the last update my Xbox just stuck in the troubleshooting screen. Cant do anything, I've tried all what is possible. Somebody has the same issue? submitted by /u/addy2291...
  7. Installation Problem (Desperation Inside)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation Problem (Desperation Inside): Guys, I'm trying to install Sea Of Thieves. First, with Xbox Game Pass and then with my retail version but the progress stucks on 24%. Also my friends have the same problem with the installation...
  8. Problem with the new Xbox insider hub app Beta where my Advatar pic should be it’s not...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with the new Xbox insider hub app Beta where my Advatar pic should be it’s not...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  9. Problem due to beta insiders software.

in XboX Insiders
    Problem due to beta insiders software.: I had been in the beta update program for a while. Tried to get out of it once my Xbox one x started to get buggy. While I did discontinue the program and even once I got an update afterwards,...
  10. THERES A PROBLEM... Insider content, KartRider. As soon as I select KartRider I get this...

in XboX Insiders
    THERES A PROBLEM... Insider content, KartRider. As soon as I select KartRider I get this...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deeeznutzz27 [link] [comments]