Problem with joining games.

Discus and support Problem with joining games. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Me and my brother both have separate consoles, we are trying to play Minecraft together but everytime I try and join his game or he tries to join mine... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fermonos, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Fermonos
    Fermonos Guest

Me and my brother both have separate consoles, we are trying to play Minecraft together but everytime I try and join his game or he tries to join mine we both get the same error. "Connection to the server was lost. Exiting to the main menu."

I have no clue why this is happening, maybe it's because we are both on the same Internet connection and it's Interfering.

Can somebody help me this has been happening since Christmas.

:)

Fermonos, Jan 24, 2014
  2. CHORAS DEN
    CHORAS DEN Guest
    Problem joining Minecraft games

that player needs to add you as a friend, you need to add them. What's occurring is that are on a seed that doesnt allow non friends access.

CHORAS DEN, Jan 24, 2014
  3. NickG04
    NickG04 Guest

When I try joining a friends game it says this: 'Can't Join Game You cannot connect to this game as you are not friends with anybody in the game.' I've tried it a number of times with different players and it gives me the same message. Can you help me?

NickG04, Jan 24, 2014
  4. GeniuneClover25 Win User

All my freinds got an update friday but i did not now when ever i try and join someone it says there running a newer version of the game so i cant join them and if they try and join me it says im running an older version im not getting the update and its
    ruining my xbox experience
  5. DarthLama Win User

Problems joining games in MP

It's just one of many EA Server Glitches. I bet if you tried it again, it would work fine. Sometimes the servers get overwhelmed and just spit out wierd error messages. If you're both playing the game on XBL then you both have the same version, it won't
    let you play a title online unless you're running the current version. EA's servers are just flaky.
  6. Armani204 Win User

Problem Joining Multiplayer Games

Yea I can find games, even though there isn't crazy numbers of people playing anymore, I can still find demo and domination games too
  7. Ruthless Tenjin Win User

Problems joining games in MP

[quote user="DarthLama"]

It's just one of many EA Server Glitches. I bet if you tried it again, it would work fine. Sometimes the servers get overwhelmed and just spit out wierd error messages. If you're both playing the game on XBL then you both have the same version, it won't
    let you play a title online unless you're running the current version. EA's servers are just flaky.

[/quote]

Yep. This pretty much sums it up. There are times people randomly lose the connection to EA servers mid-match, even.
  8. aakova Win User

I've encountered a similar problem...friends not being able to join one of my two maps (getting the you're not friends message), but can join another. I can join their games too.

Seems to be some quirkiness in xbox-one friends.
Thema:

1. Problem with joining games. - Similar Threads - Problem joining games

2. Can’t join multi player game today. Could play yesterday no problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join multi player game today. Could play yesterday no problem.: I tried to join a multiplayer game and got an error message. The error message said this microsoft account doesn’t allow you to join multiplayer games. I’ve been playing multiplayer for weeks...
  3. Diablo III - Error - There was a problem with joining the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo III - Error - There was a problem with joining the game.: I have a problem with Diablo 3. When I try to join the group I get an error: There was a problem with joining the game. A friend trying to join me has the same problem. I've tried to change all...
  4. Problem Joining Back Compat Games on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem Joining Back Compat Games on Xbox One: Hi, I've been having a problem when I try to link xbox 360 games on two xbox ones. I have tried Black Ops 1, Black Ops 2, and Halo 3; none of them will let me join system link or xbox live games...
  5. I am having problems with Overwatch making me join and then removing me from games randomly.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having problems with Overwatch making me join and then removing me from games randomly.: I keep trying to log in to Overwatch and when I join a game it randomly kicks me out of the game and I have to sign back in. When this happens over time my account gets banned for hours on end....
  6. two xbox one consoles on the same network joining games problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    two xbox one consoles on the same network joining games problems: We got a 2nd xbox one so that all four people in our family could play online together. But when we invite someone on to a game, the invite is accepted and this error appears "Unable to join game...
  7. COD Ghosts problem joining games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Ghosts problem joining games: I have 4 Xbox 1's. When I system link COD Ghosts with all the consoles, a "locked" symbol appears and I can't link them. If I have all the consoles on Xbox Live, and go to "friends" to join, it...
  8. Minecraft joining friends game problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft joining friends game problem: So everytime I try to join my friend's game and error message saying "You cannot join this game because your it has been limited to players who are friends of the host." But it every time I look...
  9. Problem joining Minecraft games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem joining Minecraft games: When I try joining a friends game it says this: 'Can't Join Game You cannot connect to this game as you are not friends with anybody in the game.' I've tried it a number of times with different...
  10. Joining Parties & Games problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Joining Parties & Games problems: Hi Everyone, First post here, i have become extreemly frustrated with talktalks service due to their lack of help with resolving this issue. Let me explain what the problem is and what i have...