Problem with launhing Forza Horizon 3 on PC

Discus and support Problem with launhing Forza Horizon 3 on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Problem with FH3 on PC! When i open the game and it initializes to the "Press start" part of loading the game.. i press start and it remains in the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kristian Kazinci, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Problem with launhing Forza Horizon 3 on PC

Problem with FH3 on PC!

When i open the game and it initializes to the "Press start" part of loading the game.. i press start and it remains in the "LOADING.. PLEASE WAIT" phase.

I tried starting it multiple times but the same happened, even restarting the system didnt help.

Note: I have played the games for like 2-3 years and I have never had a problem like this, and I dont have a problem with other games. So no, my system is not the problem (i5 6600k gtx 1070 17gb of ram).

My question is: Is this error occurring to other or not, is there a fix for this or do I have to just wait for a buxfix/update of some sort?

:)

Kristian Kazinci, Mar 20, 2020
  2. Kristian Kazinci Win User

Mhm but now I can't even install the game.. the store is bugged or smth.

I tryed deleting the store cache from the registry editor and it didnt help. I somehow managed to make the store to start downloading the game. THe downlaod bar is stuck at basically 0%.
  3. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

You're not the first person writing about issues logging into Forza recently, so it may be a known issue. Have you tried the Forza support site/forums? They may be aware of this problem and may be able to help from their end. Here is a link, I hope it helps:

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us
  4. DominumStige Win User

Hi!

Have you already tried to reset the app?

Try following the instructions below:

1) Open Settings

2) Click on "Apps & features"

3) Select the app

4) Click the "Advanced options" option. Windows 10 Apps & features settings

5) Click the "Reset" button. Reset app on Windows 10

6) Click the "Reset" button again

7) Launch the game

Let us know!
  5. GergoLoczi Win User

0x409 0x409 0x83750007 plz help

this problem is live to i want to start forza horizon 3 and my pc is crashed... im turn off my pc and that happened sorry for english
  6. Kazukyyy Win User

Cant join clubs or make them on pc.

You don't need Gold for a Forza Horizon 4 Club. I was able to join a Forza Horizon 3 club aswell on pc. And on PC Gold doesn't exist
Thema:

1. Problem with launhing Forza Horizon 3 on PC - Similar Threads - Problem launhing Forza

2. Purchase history problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase history problem: Hi I purchased Call of duty modern warfare 2 weeks after release and have been playing the game up until 31 March 2020 where I was kicked out of the game and told I had to purchase the game. I...
  3. Problema[Translation-Problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema[Translation-Problem]: Ciao ho acquistato oggi il dlc di need for speed heat acquisto andato bene quindi faccio per istallarlo sembra andare tutto bene,entro nel gioco ma il dlc non è installato...torno alla home e...
  4. MW2 remastered purchase problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW2 remastered purchase problem: Purchased COD MW2 remastered through the modern warfare store today and it won't register that I bought it in game. None of the items included in the pack are showing up and when I try to look at...
  5. Xbox One X possible HDMI Problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X possible HDMI Problem?: Hi, I was going to chat or call about this issue, but apparently that’s a no go since it’s a video issue. https://twitter.com/CaptainSkulls/status/1245232708449636354?s=20 Has anyone had or...
  6. Problem With Nether Portal and I Don’t Know Why

in XboX Insiders
    Problem With Nether Portal and I Don’t Know Why: Sometimes when I try to go into the nether on my survival world it will not let me. This with only happen on my survival world that I have had for three months. submitted by /u/Just_Landon1...
  7. Minecraft - "There was a problem loading this world."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - "There was a problem loading this world.": I spent a lot of time in a Minecraft world and I think my mom turned off my xbox while the world was running and I guess something happened because now I can not load into the world. After about 3...
  8. Problemas com a Instalação de "A Plague Tale"[Translation-Problems with Installing "A...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas com a Instalação de "A Plague Tale"[Translation-Problems with Installing "A...: Prezados, Tenho uma conta no Game Pass e baixei o jogo "A Plague Tale". O download terminou, porém, quando termino de jogar o primeiro capítulo, surge uma mensagem informando que o próximo...
  9. Problemas ao baixar Just cause 2 Xbox 360 -[Translation - Problems downloading Just cause 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas ao baixar Just cause 2 Xbox 360 -[Translation - Problems downloading Just cause 2...: Sem chance de baixar o jogo no meu XBOX 360. O download para sempre em 79% e começa novamente do zero. Para mim, parece que o arquivo de download está com defeito. Alguma ideia? -[Translation -...
  10. Problemas ao baixar Just Cause 2 Xbox 360 -[Translation - Problems downloading Just Cause 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas ao baixar Just Cause 2 Xbox 360 -[Translation - Problems downloading Just Cause 2...: Sem chance de baixar o jogo Just Cause 2 em meuX 360. O download para sempre em 79% e começa novamente do zero. Para mim, parece que o arquivo de download está com defeito. Alguma ideia?...