Problem with live gold

Discus and support Problem with live gold in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi . I get live gold every 3 or 1 month but this time when i loaded money in my account i was paying for live gold it said you had failed payment in... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by parsaabdeshahian, May 12, 2019.

1. Problem with live gold

Hi . I get live gold every 3 or 1 month but this time when i loaded money in my account i was paying for live gold it said you had failed payment in the past and it doesn't let me buy more live gold i don't have a credit card neither my dad i want to
    pay that thing with mi money in my Microsoft account but it doesn't let me do it . Pleas help I'm a big and good customer for you pleas help i want to play fifa and other things online i am begging you pleas help

:)

parsaabdeshahian, May 12, 2019
  2. logrant710 Win User

Prepaid code problems

Also have the same problem with my 48 hour xbox live gold trial and my 14 day xbox live gold trial.
  3. DavideMorrone Win User

problems with live gold

mm so the 2 free 14 days trial that I've received when I bought 2 games are useless?
  4. WPAK Win User

problem live gold

Hi there,

in order to download Games with Gold for free, you will need a paid Xbox Live Gold subscription, any free trials will not count as Gold to allow purchasing those Games with Gold games for free
  5. mifkill Win User

problem live gold

Why not do everything by hand and not another place on which you sit !!!

Big disappointment in the X box, product support and curves programmers !!!
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

Problems with Live Gold

Hey there Engluc!

I'm sorry to hear about the issue. If you're still experiencing issues, you'll want to reach out to your local
    phone/chat support team for further assistance. They are better suited to help with billing/account related issues than we are because we are public facing.

Good luck and keep us posted. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider
    Program troubleshooting.
Thema:

Problem with live gold

1. Problem with live gold - Similar Threads - Problem live gold

2. Hi I have problems with my Xbox live gold membership what I bought today. I have redeem the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I have problems with my Xbox live gold membership what I bought today. I have redeem the...: Hi I have a problem with my Xbox live gold membership don't want to take the redeem code. Show me wrong code try again. I enter the redeem code a few times and I have phone Microsoft support. And...
  3. Tengo un problema con xbox live gold de 1 mes [Translation - I have a problem with xbox...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tengo un problema con xbox live gold de 1 mes [Translation - I have a problem with xbox...: Les queria preguntar por un problema de xbox live gold. Lo que paso fue que un dia despues de comprar y canjear el gold mi xbox one dejo de funcionar y ahora un mes despues que ya esta arreglado...
  4. Xbox live gold problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold problem: My girlfriend's 12 month Xbox live gold account is active and is only few months old, but it says account is not allowed to play on Xbox live. And ideas any? Thank you in advance...
  5. Xbox live gold code problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold code problem: I bought a code on xbox live gold on g2a. after I enter the code, I get something like this: ,,Check the instructions that came with your code. You could need to redeem it on a different web...
  6. Problema em baixar jogos do Live Gold pro Xbox 360 [Translate] Problem in downloading games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema em baixar jogos do Live Gold pro Xbox 360 [Translate] Problem in downloading games...: Boa noite Estou com problema em baixar e executar os jogos que baixo no Live Gold. Assim que eu termino de baixar o jogo tento executa-lo o jogo sem dar erro. O que eu faço? [Translate by Mod]...
  7. Problem with xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with xbox live gold: Hey, I have a problem with Xbox Live gold. On the console, enter the 2 day code and I get a message that I have to enter the correct code although it is well typed. However, on the computer he...
  8. Problema con Xbox Live Gold! [Problem with Xbox Live Gold!]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problema con Xbox Live Gold! [Problem with Xbox Live Gold!]: Tengo 1 problema, y es que, el 13 de Febrero del 2019, yo renové mi suscripción a Xbox Live Gold. Esto para aprovechar la oferta del día de San Valentin, 20$ pesos por 1 mes y más aparte 1 mes...
  9. problems with promocode xbox live Gold for 6 month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problems with promocode xbox live Gold for 6 month: Hello, I have problems with acquiring a gold status for hbox 360 for 6 months. After I bought the gold status, I received a letter from the store with a code for the gold status, but after I...
  10. xbox live gold problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold problem: Olá meu nome é wendel e estou tendo dificuldade em entender ouro ao vivo Eu comprei recentemente um cartão de 12 meses, mas eu tenho xbox 360 ao ir para a ferramenta para baixar os jogos grátis Eu...