Problem with MC collection download.

Discus and support Problem with MC collection download. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I just bought the Halo Master Chief collection bundle from gamestop and I started it up and I began downloading the game. Unfortunately It was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Selphic, May 3, 2015.

1. Selphic
    Selphic Guest

So I just bought the Halo Master Chief collection bundle from gamestop and I started it up and I began downloading the game. Unfortunately It was taking more than twenty minutes just to get to 3% so i topped the download to download something else. Problem
    is i tried downlaoding it again but it says I have to pay 60 bucks. I'm tired of machine problems everywhere i turn. What do I do?

Also where is the redeem code option for the xbox one?

:)

Selphic, May 3, 2015
  2. COD 2 HALO
    COD 2 HALO Guest
    Classic Xbox <Meets> XBOX ONE

Have you seen what happened with the Halo MC collection on one disk. Disastrous.

COD 2 HALO, May 3, 2015
  3. JTheBrute
    JTheBrute Guest
    Forza Horizon 3 Warthog

Hi,

I never got a download code you get the Warthog on horizon 3, I have Halo MC collection got both on day of release or within one month. But never got the code.

What's up with that Microsoft?

JTheBrute, May 3, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

If you have a Kinect say Xbox Use A Code. If not then go to the Store>Games and you'll see it there. As for the download, please make sure you're signed in with the account that originally started the download. You can check if it's available to download
    by going to My Games & Apps and scrolling all the way to the right to find Ready to Download.

If it is not there then you'll need to contact phone support as this will be a billing issue. If you live in North America dial 1-800-469-9269

onyxishere, May 3, 2015
  5. onyxishere Win User

If you have a Kinect say Xbox Use A Code. If not then go to the Store>Games and you'll see it there. As for the download, please make sure you're signed in with the account that originally started the download. You can check if it's available to download
    by going to My Games & Apps and scrolling all the way to the right to find Ready to Download.

If it is not there then you'll need to contact phone support as this will be a billing issue. If you live in North America dial 1-800-469-9269
  6. COD 2 HALO Win User

Classic Xbox <Meets> XBOX ONE

Have you seen what happened with the Halo MC collection on one disk. Disastrous.
  7. Fyer Win User

Halo 3 ODST for FREE!!!!!

It does not matter if it has anything to do with MC at all. The Halo MC Collection was all about Master Chief. They never said this is part of a collection, it's just a "were sorry our games were jacked up for a while. Here have a free game. Thanks and please
    continue to support us." gift
  8. MarioVF Win User

Hawken MC

I dont think that this is the reason of the problem. The game could be played without any problems. The download any bought MC for hawken is not possible.
  9. DigitalAssassin Win User

Is anyone else worried?

I was thinking November is going to be hectic, but let's not kid ourselves, I'll be on the MC collection over any of the games.
Thema:

1. Problem with MC collection download. - Similar Threads - Problem collection download

2. Halo Master Chief Collection installation problems.

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Master Chief Collection installation problems.: So I just got the Ultimate Game Pass for PC and when I tried downloading it initially, it wouldn't do anything. Then, I tried removing all the DLC with it so i just let it download on its own...
  3. Halo : The Master Chief Collection problem for launch halo : CE and halo 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo : The Master Chief Collection problem for launch halo : CE and halo 2: I installed the Halo: The Master Chief Collection on my computer. Once finished, I launch the game and try to launch the Halo: CE and Halo 2 but they ask me to install them when they are already...
  4. Problems playing HALO:Master Chief Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems playing HALO:Master Chief Collection: Okay so basically it says I dont have the content installed but I have all of it installed,its for halo master chief collection,im trying to play halo combat evolved anniversary and no matter...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - BIZARRE problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - BIZARRE problem: I have 2 touch screen HP laptops, Windows 10, and BOTH will not allow me to play Klondike, Spider, Free Cell with the touch screen throughout all the game options. Pyramid and TriPeaks work fine....
  6. halo master chief collection installation problems on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    halo master chief collection installation problems on pc: Hi, i have the xbox game pass ultimate on pc and xbox one, but i keep have problems on the pc app for xbox when trying to install some games from the pass, like the master chief collection. i can...
  7. problem with download of collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with download of collection: I ordered the Bridges collection which was paid for with reward points. The points were deducted from my bank but the collection never downloaded! a5ad18ac-730d-4aae-8e81-d96d9d637b49
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw new collection download problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw new collection download problems: I can't download the Microsoft Jigsaw collections since I got Microsoft 10. I have missed the last two collections. Now I can't get Nebula 8a44e1b1-09a4-4274-9571-b423fab490c8
  9. Problem downloading a new collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem downloading a new collection: I have bought with my rewards three new collections. When I try to download, the process goes about 80 % of the way then stalls out. I have been trying to download these collections for over two...
  10. Problems downloading Borderlands Handsome Collection.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems downloading Borderlands Handsome Collection.: My friend ( in United Kingdom ) wanted to pre-order/download the Borderlands Handsome Collection so it's ready for this Friday. He went to the Xbox Store, clicked on the game, payment went...