Problem with messages icon it’s showing a number count of 1 but when I look where it says...

Discus and support Problem with messages icon it’s showing a number count of 1 but when I look where it says... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just started noticing an issue in the guide where the messages icon is when I go to the messages icon in the guide there is a number count of 1 here.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Problem with messages icon it’s showing a number count of 1 but when I look where it says...

I just started noticing an issue in the guide where the messages icon is when I go to the messages icon in the guide there is a number count of 1 here. but when I go into where it says chats there is no new notification message here and also when I go to where it says messages requests there is no new notification messages here either. so then I go to where it says messages from Xbox live and when I look there is also no new notification messages here as well. I was just wondering if anyone else is have this same issue with the guide where the messages icon is I’d really appreciate your support here so that I’m not alone with this issue thanks guys for your continued support and help.

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Aug 4, 2019
  2. XxEP1CxN1NJ4xX Win User

founder status code only 20 digits where to enter

I Have a code on the back of my manual and when i try to enter it it says "Not 25 Numbers".

I Counted and it was 20.

Where do i redeem it?

Help!?
  3. recklessnFERNo Win User

Borderlands 2 compatibility pack not working

hey im having problems like that too... i recently got the compatibility pack icon and when i tried to download it, it skips from 1% to 99%in seconds. it says its complete but the icon doesnt go away and im not getting the skins for my character from the
    borderlands shift codes. it says pending for the compatibility pack, but when i look in active downloads, theres nothing there.... plz help lol
  4. superdebz114 Win User

Currupt DLC?

Theres no error Icon when I look at the file on my hard drive. Where as the other curropt files did. Its only when I turn the game on itself, that it says its currupt
  5. Kitchen247 Win User

Takes forever to boot, no apps will start

I am also having the same problem. I tried to play Black ops 2 and it started to load and it had the loading icon in the bottom right but when it went away it froze my entire Xbox and I've tried several ways that friends have told me but this has never happened
    to them. It puts a little number up in the top right when it freezes and I think it says "33 0-1" or "38 0-1". I'm not sure if that means anything.
  6. PANdaRUS-B7999C02-22 Win User

GameDVR simply gave up and no longer works

I've done it all. I've even unplugged it for 5 to 10 mins. and nothing. When I say "xbox record that" it flashes the words in acknowledgement but nothing at all happens. When I manually launch the app and set it to record it counts down the 5 mins. but yet
    again nothing happens. Worse it won't even give a consistent error message. I've looked some up on xbox help and they return the search with a blank look telling me the error number is unknown or has no results. More than a little frustrating to say the least.
Thema:

Problem with messages icon it’s showing a number count of 1 but when I look where it says...

1. Problem with messages icon it’s showing a number count of 1 but when I look where it says... - Similar Threads - Problem messages icon

2. The Xbox Elite controller cannot be updated (Message: There was a problem updating your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox Elite controller cannot be updated (Message: There was a problem updating your...: The Xbox Elite controller cannot be updated (error). In console gives error after reaching 100% while in Windows 10 app gives error after reaching 45%. In both cases the progress is frozen for...
  3. Goodbye Xbox!....... Freezing Games, Black Screen, Error Messages (like, There is a problem...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Goodbye Xbox!....... Freezing Games, Black Screen, Error Messages (like, There is a problem...: This last message was the straw that broke this camel's back. "There is a problem with your saved games - To play you'll need to delete and sync them again. To do this , go to Settings > System >...
  4. 'Hardware Problem' message when I try to connect to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    'Hardware Problem' message when I try to connect to wifi: Last week in the midst of playing a game on my Xbox One, I got kicked off my WiFi and since then I haven't been able to get back on it. When I try try to run a test connection it tells me it's not...
  5. Problem with seeing the number count in the guide where the messages icon is after latest...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with seeing the number count in the guide where the messages icon is after latest...: I have started noting a new issue with my console since after doing the latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring. I have noticed when I have accessed the guide when I look where the...
  6. Getting "There Seems to Be a Problem With Your Store Account" Error Message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting "There Seems to Be a Problem With Your Store Account" Error Message: Hi, I am trying to install some games from my Xbox Game Pass for PC subscription, but now I am getting this error message saying "There seems to be a problem with your Store account. Click here...
  7. Still haveing problem with pop up notification messages showing up on tv as well as Alerts...

in XboX Insiders
    Still haveing problem with pop up notification messages showing up on tv as well as Alerts...: I have been noticeing this issue coming up again I haven’t been getting any pop up notification messages showing up on my tv. I’m in the guide where the Alerts tab is there’s no number count here...
  8. Does anyone know how to fix the problem where you cant delete messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to fix the problem where you cant delete messages: You delete the message it disappears,you leave the message tab and comeback to it the message is still there,you try to text someone the person you sent the message isnt on the messages tab either...
  9. "There Was A Problem Posting Your Looking For Group" Error Message

in XBoX on Consoles
    "There Was A Problem Posting Your Looking For Group" Error Message: Hello. I'm having a problem with the looking for group system on my Xbox One console. Whenever I try to make a post, the error message "There Was A Problem Posting Your Looking For Group". I have...
  10. XBOX ONE messages icon problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE messages icon problem: I have seen old posts asking for help with this problem, but no solutions. My Xbox One message icon is showing that I have (1) message sent to me, but when I look in messages there is nothing that...