problem with microsoft account credit

Discus and support problem with microsoft account credit in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i'm trying to buy some add-on packages (the list is here) for my xbox 360. i have 7€ in my microsoft account but the site always says to me "buy with... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by francesco m__, Apr 19, 2021.

1. problem with microsoft account credit

i'm trying to buy some add-on packages (the list is here) for my xbox 360. i have 7€ in my microsoft account but the site always says to me "buy with paypal" and i cannot use my money already in the account...
    https://marketplace.xbox.com/it-IT/Product/Pack-Selva-oscura/00000000-0000-4000-800a-0001454108cf?purchase=1&purchaseid=00000000-0000-4000-800a-0001454108cfhttps://marketplace.xbox.com/it-IT/Product/Pack-Tre-Reliquie/00000000-0000-4000-800a-0002454108cf#https://marketplace.xbox.com/it-IT/Product/Pack-Divino/00000000-0000-4000-800a-0003454108cfhttps://marketplace.xbox.com/it-IT/Product/Pack-Diabolico/00000000-0000-4000-800a-0004454108cf

:)

francesco m__, Apr 19, 2021
  2. jamiecrooks2k9 Win User

Found a glitch in the system and now I can't get online

Contact microsoft and tell them whats happening i have the same problem right now only i have never put a credit credit card onto my account so i dont know why its asking me to update, i told microsoft and they are resolving my problem now
  3. Marcin.D.Kozlowski Win User

Xbox App PC - Your credit card is about to expire

Same problem here. I don't even use a credit card on the account, but PayPal.
    Exact same problem here. Ignoring for now, but FFS Microsoft...
  4. x24hrs2livex Win User

Microsoft Gift Card Problem! (Account Credit)

The website does not support transactions using MSA currency. As stated above you will need to use a console
  5. ngocphi Win User

Microsoft Gift Card Problem! (Account Credit)

You must purchase from your console
  6. Trueneutral Win User

Unable to use Microsoft Account balance

I had the same problem. I would like a refund on my credit card and use my Microsoft Account balance instead.
Thema:

problem with microsoft account credit

1. problem with microsoft account credit - Similar Threads - problem microsoft account

2. Microsoft account problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account problem: This is really anoying me. On my switch i have a lot of packs that i bought, but can not sign in to my microsoft account. Every once in a while i sign in, but all the times it doesnt work the...
  3. Minecraft ps4 edition Microsoft account Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft ps4 edition Microsoft account Problem: Hi, im new to this Q and A stuff, I'd like to know if anyone has any information on how to fix a ps4 minecraft account. I have two ps4s with the same ps4 account. I enabled the Microsoft onto 1...
  4. Ps4 microsoft account problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ps4 microsoft account problem: I somehow connected my account with my ps4 acvount and now i do not know how to fix it back to normal as i cannot sign in with my microsoft account any help would be great...
  5. Nintendo Switch microsoft account setup problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nintendo Switch microsoft account setup problem: I have bought a nintendo switch for my son. He got the Minecraft game for this and would like to play on different servers. It states that you need a microsoft account for this so we set one up to...
  6. Please help there's a problem with my Minecraft microsoft account I think

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help there's a problem with my Minecraft microsoft account I think: Yesterday i buyied minecraft java edition and used my Microsoft account i downloaded the launcher and i was so excited to play on a serverbut then when i tryied to join a server it didnt let me...
  7. Microsoft "your account has a problem."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft "your account has a problem.": I went to the website and have tryed to sign into my Microsoft account to play minecraft online on my samsung galaxy tab a (2017) and it wont let me I dont know why is it just my device or can I...
  8. account microsoft problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    account microsoft problems: hello everyone I have a problem ... I have always had a different microsoft account on the pc than the xbox one ... but now I can't log in with my main xbox account on the pc because the microsoft...
  9. What do you do when Microsoft support is the biggest problem with my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do you do when Microsoft support is the biggest problem with my account: I'm a paying customer was 7 years into this for the last two years I've been locked out of my account unable to download or get an update for my console my question is I want to know how to get...
  10. Problemi accesso minecraft su account microsoft[Translation-Minecraft login problems on...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Problemi accesso minecraft su account microsoft[Translation-Minecraft login problems on...: Buonasera Sono il possessore di un tablet Huawei e ho scaricato il gioco Minecraft. Ho un account Microsoft con il quale mi loggo normalmente. Il problema sorge quando lancio la app Minecraft e...