Problem with Microsoft Jigsaw

Discus and support Problem with Microsoft Jigsaw in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have recently experienced a problem with Microsoft Jigsaw. When I try and empty the pieces I have stored in the tray, it does not dump. The only way... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EquableMule738, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Problem with Microsoft Jigsaw

I have recently experienced a problem with Microsoft Jigsaw. When I try and empty the pieces I have stored in the tray, it does not dump. The only way I have found to get them back to the board is to drag them one at a time.

I have removed and reinstalled the program, but the problem persists.

Does anyone else have this problem?

:)

EquableMule738, Jun 12, 2019
  2. jimhughretired Win User

Microsoft games and Xbox sign-in issues

Same problem with Jigsaw - Solitaire works, but not Jigsaw on Surface 4 in the past week. Xbox customer help can't solve it as this is a 'games on windows' problem, they say. Microsoft Answer Desk can't help. And Jigsaw works fine on a Dell Win 10 platform,
    so it's something about Jigsaw communicating with the xbox registry server on the Surface 4.
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw

Hello there!

We understand that there is an issue with trying to launch Microsoft Jigsaw.

A suggestion is to try following this Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store article.

The Microsoft Jigsaw also has more links available for further information.

Let us know if this works for you.

Best wishes!
  4. SueBondch Win User

Jigsaw Jammer not loading

Problem solved. Uninstalled Microsoft Jigsaw and re-installed. Everything is working just fine.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello EquableMule738,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are experiencing an in-game issue with Microsoft Jigsaw. Microsoft Jigsaw is a Microsoft casual game. Therefore, the

Microsoft Casual Game Community
    will have more options on how to resolve in-game issues or errors. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. Wishcatcher Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw problem

Thema:

1. Problem with Microsoft Jigsaw - Similar Threads - Problem Microsoft Jigsaw

2. microsoft jigsaw problem

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft jigsaw problem: Is there any way to leave a puzzle that you just are unable to complete? c52cee43-df21-41c3-b1fc-91cee2fd0b33
  3. Problems with Microsoft Jigsaw not loading puzzles

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with Microsoft Jigsaw not loading puzzles: Jigsaw loads ok. Signs me in ok - yey - had problems in the past with that! But as soon as I choose a puzzle to play it appears to start it, but then the program closes down. Arggh! Any ideas...
  4. problemi di gioco con microsoft jigsaw (Translation - Game problems with Microsoft Jigsaw)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problemi di gioco con microsoft jigsaw (Translation - Game problems with Microsoft Jigsaw): Salve a tutti, da un pò di tempo non riesco più a giocare con microsoft jigsaw, quando clicco sull'applicazione si apre, ma poi clicco sull'immagine per giocare, inizia una specie di caricamento e...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw problem: For the last couple of weeks, every time I start Microsoft Jigsaw, it shows the latest puzzle I was doing is at 36% completion. Every time I click on it , I see the twirling circle on a black...
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw Sigh-In problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Sigh-In problem: Cannot sign in to Microsoft Jigsaw unless I turn off Wi-Fi, Launch Jigsaw and after -Box gametag appears, turn Wi-Fi back on. I've reinstalled several times but only lose the more than 7000...
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Problems: Am I the only one having problems with Microsoft Jigsaw? After the last Windows 10 update, it will not load passed the splash screen. If Microsoft is monitoring these post for support or problem...
  8. problem w/ microsoft jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem w/ microsoft jigsaw: If microsoft can't fix problem w/ microsoft jigsaw, then issue a directive to all user to delete the game from their computer and get this problem out of the way for good!!!!!!!...
  9. Problems with Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with Microsoft Jigsaw: Microsoft Premium player. Have had problems with Microsoft Jigsaw since April 2, 2018. Once challenges or puzzles are completed, rewards are not given. Have reported this problem previously but no...
  10. problem with microsoft jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with microsoft jigsaw: not getting gold bars credited or completion page or back to menu page anymore 173dd8a8-5434-4e7e-9ea4-29fd69e505b2