Problem with Microsoft Rewards

Discus and support Problem with Microsoft Rewards in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I did the punch card for the Black Ops Cold War game and then purchased the game but it wont allow me to get the 6000 points for buying it. Even though... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Djmoney1213, Nov 20, 2020 at 10:52 PM.

1. Djmoney1213
    Djmoney1213 Guest

I did the punch card for the Black Ops Cold War game and then purchased the game but it wont allow me to get the 6000 points for buying it. Even though i already own the game and its showing up in my purchase history.

:)

2. SharperIsland65 Win User

i am still waiting my 30 dollars from live rewards

microsoft rewards says they have nothing to do with this , all the live rewards problems need to be solved by live rewards team
  3. HassanB Win User

Microsoft Reward problem

Hello,

You will need to make a post in the XBOX Live Rewards forums here so they can actually look into this for you. I don't believe it has anything to
    do with this being a 30 day free trial since you still have a gold membership.
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Microsoft rewards problem.

Did you purchase the console from a store or direct from the Microsoft store webpage. Rewards offers are only valid if you purchase via the Microsoft store webpage
  5. HydroHilman Win User

Microsoft rewards problem

Alright just did that there now Brad on tablet, seems to have worked out. Thanks for the tip. Hopefully they can help me out.
  6. Murderd PR Win User

Problem with microsoft reward.

Thx for the info! And wow ur so profesional. :)
Thema:

1. Problem with Microsoft Rewards - Similar Threads - Problem Microsoft Rewards

2. Missing Rewards points and Microsoft Rewards Support has had a "problem on our end" for a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Rewards points and Microsoft Rewards Support has had a "problem on our end" for a...: I am missing 6000 points I should have received for pre-ordering COD Cold War. THEN, when I go to the Microsoft Support page to submit a support request, I type everything in, only to be told...
  3. Problema con Microsoft rewards [Mod Translation - Problem with Microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema con Microsoft rewards [Mod Translation - Problem with Microsoft rewards: Hice un cambio de puntos por saldo en mi cuenta de Microsoft en Microsoft rewards, al momento de yo querer comprar algo ese saldo no me parece disponible para gastar, pwro cuando voy a mi...
  4. Problema con Microsoft Rewards[Problem with Microsoft Rewards]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema con Microsoft Rewards[Problem with Microsoft Rewards]: Los días 27 y 28 de julio no obtuve los 50 puntos por obtener el logro diario. Hace 20 días se rompió la racha de días consecutivos conectada a la página de microsoft rewards a pesar de que me...
  5. Microsoft rewards, but ... no rewards? (serious problem)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards, but ... no rewards? (serious problem): Hello everyone this is my problem and I wanted to share to know if anyone went through the same: I finished my achievements and my Binge searches I received my 100, but, did I miss the streak !?...
  6. Problème de ré. Ede sur Microsoft Rewards[Re problem. Ede on Microsoft Rewards]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problème de ré. Ede sur Microsoft Rewards[Re problem. Ede on Microsoft Rewards]: Bonjour,concernant l’application Microsoft Rewards j’aimerais qu’on m´explique comment et pourquoi l’application n’est pas pas prise en charge alors que ma region est bonne ? Ma région est...
  7. Problema con Recompensa en "Microsoft Rewards" [Mod Translation - Problem with "Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema con Recompensa en "Microsoft Rewards" [Mod Translation - Problem with "Microsoft...: Tengo un problema, y es que en la aplicación de Microsoft Rewards hay una oferta con el videojuego 'Paladins'. En esta, como en la mayoría de ofertas de este tipo, tienes que "dar click" en la...
  8. Problemas com pesquisas no Bing , Microsoft Rewards[Problems with Bing Searches, Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas com pesquisas no Bing , Microsoft Rewards[Problems with Bing Searches, Microsoft...: Desde semana passada eu tenho a tarefa semanal, no Microsoft Rewards, de fazer 50 pesquisas no Bing para continuar a minha sequencia semanal , mas todas as vezes que eu abro o Bing e faço as...
  9. Problemas com as missões (solicitações) do Microsoft Rewards [Translation - Problems with...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problemas com as missões (solicitações) do Microsoft Rewards [Translation - Problems with...: Estou com problema na solicitação "Garotas destemidas", do Microsoft Rewards, olhei os jogos disponíveis para completar a solicitação no Xbox One, baixei um do meu interesse, ganhei a conquista,...
  10. Is anyone else having problems with the weeks microsoft rewards set

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having problems with the weeks microsoft rewards set: My achievement hunt should be done but it's not regeristing my achievements 58a7552c-0173-473d-a8b3-eba32b0514a8