Problem with Microsoft Store, cant switch install driver.

Discus and support Problem with Microsoft Store, cant switch install driver. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It only happens when im gonna download HUMANKIND no other game. The problem is I cant choose any other drive except the default C drive. But thats... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RobertY.., Aug 28, 2021.

1. RobertY..
    RobertY.. Guest

It only happens when im gonna download HUMANKIND no other game.

The problem is I cant choose any other drive except the default C drive. But thats way small for the size of the game.

I tink its a bug with the store.

Help plz. ty.

:)

RobertY.., Aug 28, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

Please try to carry out the solution below.

1. Open Settings ---> System

2. In the left column, choose the Storage tab and choose "Change where new content is saved"

3. Change "New apps will be saved to:" to any desired drive (in my case D drive)

4. Wait 2 minutes and restart your PC.

5. The Microsoft Store has now created the necessary folders for the Xbox app to use.

6. Repeat steps 1 to 3 to change your location back to default if desired.

7. Now you can download your games from Xbox app to your desired drive/partition

*Please let us know if this solves the problem.
  3. Wingqvist1950 Win User

Preorderd game

I cant find it on ready to install and i dont find it om the microsoft store it is the problem
  4. Jesse E' Win User

[Help] Wireless Xbox 360 Controller Receiver Not Detected By Windows 10 & No Green Light????

Oh yea, you'll need to download and install the drivers from the web. It used to be on the Microsoft Store but it was removed. So you'll have to find it and install it to go ahead.
  5. Stefan5584 Win User

Can't Sign in to Xbox (Beta) App

I even can not start the ms store.

Before I wanted to install the xbox beta app, I had to install WIN 10 update. After that I had several problems (sound driver etc.). I fixed them.

And now the store does not start. Typical Microsoft. I don't know what else to do.
  6. xbox lover 78 Win User
Thema:

1. Problem with Microsoft Store, cant switch install driver. - Similar Threads - Problem Microsoft Store

2. Stuck on starting download problem microsoft store.

in XBoX on Windows
    Stuck on starting download problem microsoft store.: Hi, I wanted to get a trial version of Minecraft for windows 10 to see how bedrock edition works in a PC /Laptop. However, When i download it, It says "Starting download" Ever since then it just...
  3. Getting error code 0x87e1000a when trying to open Report a Problem and Microsoft Store...

in XboX Insiders
    Getting error code 0x87e1000a when trying to open Report a Problem and Microsoft Store...: Hey all, I've been getting this error code with Report a Problem for a couple weeks now. With the last Alpha Skip-Ahead update on the 20th I can no longer open the Microsoft Store. Is there a...
  4. problem with roblox microsoft store app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with roblox microsoft store app: when i try to play roblox, suddenly when i let go of the W key, it keeps going and when i try to press esc to stop it, it doesnt work until after 5 seconds it finally appears. has anyone had this?...
  5. Microsoft store wishlist problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store wishlist problem: Anyone else noticed that you can't add a game to your wishlist via the quick actions menu on Xbox? Also have you noticed that when adding via the game store page that says later it's not added...
  6. About the Microsoft store software upload problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    About the Microsoft store software upload problem: Hello, I use UWP for software development, and I am going to publish it on XBOX. My client wants the Xbox’s display logo to be in transparent PNG format. I used the transparent PNG format when I...
  7. Xbox app/Microsoft Store Gamepass problems - can't install games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app/Microsoft Store Gamepass problems - can't install games: For context: I have a Microsoft account with a Gamepass Ultimate subscription; That same account is the one I use on Windows 10, the Microsoft Store and the Xbox app; Starting this week, my...
  8. microsoft store problem

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft store problem: hello bill i have big big problem pls help:( i cant download anything from the microsoft store everytime i try to download its shows me an error. plz help im lost. thanks bill...
  9. problem in microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    problem in microsoft store: when i go to add a new microsoft account on the microsoft store (the main one i use on my xbox) it asks me for either my Email or phone number and then it says "Invalid username" i dont know what...
  10. Problem installing a game from the Microsoft Store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem installing a game from the Microsoft Store.: Hello! I bought the xbox ultimate pass and when trying to download the GolfIt game I get the error || Code: 0x80070422 ||, I know that another thread was opened with this same error but none of...