Problem with Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

Discus and support Problem with Microsoft Ultimate Word Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, after finishing a crossword puzzle, I clicked on check puzzle and it showed one clue (affecting two clues) that was wrong. I corrected it, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 327PT, Jul 6, 2022.

1. 327PT
    327PT Guest

Hi, after finishing a crossword puzzle, I clicked on check puzzle and it showed one clue (affecting two clues) that was wrong. I corrected it, and checked it again. Showed all the entries I had made in the green color after chequing. But it still leaves the puzzle as 78/80 score, so only 2 stars. I know the puzzle is 80/80 but I can't get it changed. If I go back to that puzzle, it shows as completed with 78/80 and the chequing button is not usable because the puzzle is completed. I tried this a number of times, and then uninstalled ultimate word games, restarted my computer, re-installed the game and let it go through the lengthy process of syncing. Tried to get an 80/80 (3 star) on that puzzle but same problem remains. I'd really appreciate help! Thank you in advance.

***Post moved by the moderator from the windows forum category.

:)

327PT, Jul 6, 2022
  2. Martha in Sun City A Win User

0x87DD0005

Same problem here in Arizona. No problem signing into Microsoft Solitaire or Microsoft Mahjong; only the Ultimate Word Game.
  3. DebbieMcKenzie2 Win User

What are the blue and purple words in Word Twister?

It is in the Microsoft Ultimate Word Games package. It is called Word Twister.
  4. Pedro MD11 Win User

Wordament for Android can't sync with the cloud

I also have the same problem. My connection is not the issue. The Windows app (Microsoft Ultimate Word Games) on the same network syncs normally.
  5. KevinLang1 Win User

Ultimate Word Games on Windows 10 -- Cannot Sync Game Data with Cloud

It appears that the problem is based, at least in part related to Microsoft renaming Jumble to Word Twister. I am able to create a new account, and I can play Ultimate Word Games using that account, but if I switch to my regular account, the Cannot Sync
    With The Cloud problem resurfaces. So, something two weeks ago--from the Microsoft side of things--essentially corrupted my account, and now I can't use it with Ultimate Word Games. And Microsoft apparently doesn't care, since no one from Microsoft is interested
    in this forum, nor are they interested in looking at e-mail.
  6. XBF George L Win User

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games does not sync to the cloud

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having issues with Microsoft Ultimate Word Games not syncing properly from the cloud. I recommend taking this situation to

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games website
    . There you can reach out to the community and see if this is something they have a work around for. Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Problem with Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Similar Threads - Problem Microsoft Ultimate

2. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem, when I enter the fortnite game, an error appears, it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem, when I enter the fortnite game, an error appears, it...: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem, when I enter the fortnite game, an error appears, it says signing in to your account for Xbox live, while I am signed in, if possible, fix this problem....
  3. account problems and unable to get through to microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    account problems and unable to get through to microsoft: on my xbox some of my accounts keep getting locked even after i unlock them but i cant find out why and when i try to speak to microsoft it keeps saying they are unable to process my request for a...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 bug graficzny problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 bug graficzny problem: Mam pytanie odnośnie błędu graficznego w MFS 2020. Od dłuższego czasu mam problem z interfejsem, a mianowicie bugami graficznymi. Przykładem jest screen poniżej. Czym może być to spowodowane?...
  5. Having a problem signing into microsoft + Xbox app on my computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a problem signing into microsoft + Xbox app on my computer: Hi, I'm trying to play the minecraft Java & Bedrocl bundle but it is giving me the issue on the Xbox app on windows 11 laptop saying it couldn't sign me into xbox live when i never bought it and...
  6. is there a problem with microsoft ultimate word games, can't get it to talk to the internet!

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there a problem with microsoft ultimate word games, can't get it to talk to the internet!: is there a problem with microsoft ultimate word games, can't get it to talk to the internet! 9431e6e0-1319-46b7-89d2-e79bb330b35c
  7. Microsoft Ultimate Word Game - daily challenge download problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Game - daily challenge download problem.: The "Jumble" (bomb defusal) challenge for the 11 June MUWG daily challenge will not download. Both other daily challenges download fine (Wordament & Crosswords). Tried on-line chat to notify...
  8. Problem loading Daily Challenge for Microsoft Ultimate Word

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem loading Daily Challenge for Microsoft Ultimate Word: Microsoft Ultimate Word Daily Challenge will not load today. I've been trying for hours. Get a message "There was a problem loading Daily Challenge data. Please wait a few minutes and try again....
  9. Problem loading Daily Challenge data for Microsoft Ultimate Word Games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem loading Daily Challenge data for Microsoft Ultimate Word Games.: Here is the message I keep getting: Problem loading Daily Challenge data for Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. c797f54c-a8a5-40e3-842c-5b44e2536f2a
  10. Problem loading Daily Challenge for Microsoft Ultimate Word

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem loading Daily Challenge for Microsoft Ultimate Word: Microsoft Ultimate Word Daily Challenge will not load today. I've been trying since 5 am EST. Get a message "There was a problem loading Daily Challenge data. Please wait a few minutes and try...