problem with my account cant login in xbox live reward website

Discus and support problem with my account cant login in xbox live reward website in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; fix the xbox live reward website is broken don't let me login on the xbox live reward website that were I can see the special,mission,stars... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Bryan GTR PR, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Bryan GTR PR
    Bryan GTR PR Guest

fix the xbox live reward website is broken don't let me login on the xbox live reward website

that were I can see the special,mission,stars rank,achiments ,dimonds and ect

fix my account

:)

Bryan GTR PR, Jun 25, 2018
  2. Unable to Login To Xbox Live Rewards Or Transfer Credits

When I go onto the Rewards website I click on the login or the "Join Xbox Live Rewards" it refreshes the page but doesn't bring me to a new page. I contacted customer support and they brought me here. My case number was "1428792297". I just want to transfer
    my credits to my Microsoft account and cash in on my savings through Xbox Live Rewards. Thank you

Mr Question45, Jun 25, 2018
  3. SPITFIRE-SIX
    SPITFIRE-SIX Guest
    Xbox is telling me to get Gold even though I have it?

Another way to attempt to fix this, is to remove the account from the xbox in settings->accounts-> remove accounts. After that is removed login with that gametag again to force the console to fetch your live subscription data. In rare cases your Xbox account and live account will lose sync.

SPITFIRE-SIX, Jun 25, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

If you're in a region where the program is shutting down in a few days, the website has already been shut down and it is no longer possible to sign in.

If you're in a region where it's not shutting down yet, you'll need to post in the support section of this forum so they can check into it for you.

Smwutches, Jun 25, 2018
  5. Bryan GTR PR
    Bryan GTR PR Guest
    my region is usa

puertorico

6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Then the website has already been shut down ahead of the transition since it's no longer possible to take part in missions or redeem anything.

Smwutches, Jun 25, 2018
  7. Bryan GTR PR
    Bryan GTR PR Guest
    if there are any information so you can know when they will fix the website and ect I mean if is possible

8. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The website won't be fixed. It's shut down.

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  9. Smwutches Win User

The website won't be fixed. It's shut down.
  10. Bryan GTR PR Win User

if there are any information so you can know when they will fix the website and ect I mean if is possible
  11. Smwutches Win User

Then the website has already been shut down ahead of the transition since it's no longer possible to take part in missions or redeem anything.
  12. Bryan GTR PR Win User

my region is usa

puertorico
  13. Smwutches Win User

If you're in a region where the program is shutting down in a few days, the website has already been shut down and it is no longer possible to sign in.

If you're in a region where it's not shutting down yet, you'll need to post in the support section of this forum so they can check into it for you.
Thema:

1. problem with my account cant login in xbox live reward website - Similar Threads - problem account cant

2. Problem with Microsoft account privacy settings on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Microsoft account privacy settings on Xbox: Recently I have been trying to use Xbox live with Minecraft to play multiplayer with friends. I own an Xbox one with Minecraft on it that I wanted to use to play with my friends, but when I...
  3. Xbox Gold Account Login problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gold Account Login problem.: I having a problem logging on to my Xbox 360 account. I have a Xbox live account and I can't access it. 56fd7091-325b-4d48-9ef2-e438abaa1d94
  4. Please help I am having a problem with my Microsoft account (Battlefront ll)

in XboX Insiders
    Please help I am having a problem with my Microsoft account (Battlefront ll): I am trying to link my EA account with xbox live but it doesnt let me it tells me my account isn't eligible. This is bed because I cant play online on battlefront ll. submitted by...
  5. Problemy z połączeniem konta do gry / Problems with connecting account to the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemy z połączeniem konta do gry / Problems with connecting account to the game: PL: Kiedy wchodzę na grę o nazwie Dead Cells i łączę się z nią swoim kontem to gra zatrzymuje się i wychodzi jak nie jestem połączony kontem do gry to wszystko działa ENG: When i Enter a game...
  6. Fortnite problem with account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite problem with account: Newbie here. Today is the second day we've owned this box and my son can't get into fortnite. Log in screen says "There's a problem with your account. Fix it at account.live.com, then come back to...
  7. I have a problem with my computer and i cant log in into my xbox account!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem with my computer and i cant log in into my xbox account!: Hello! When i want to log in into my xbox account in every game or application i'm getting an error "The file specified cannot be found". I was updating every single xbox application, doing every...
  8. Support request closed without resolving problem - Cant access microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Support request closed without resolving problem - Cant access microsoft account: Several years ago I had an Xbox 360 and an Xbox Live profile with a bunch of digital games and some DLC. The Console red ringed and I've just been leaving it defunct. Recently got an Xbox One,...
  9. Xbox One New Experience Problems-CANT SIGN INTO MY ACCOUNT

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One New Experience Problems-CANT SIGN INTO MY ACCOUNT: Ok I received the update early this morning... I let it update without touching anything on the console. I woke up to the xbox still being on but with a black screen. I contacted Support and they...
  10. I cant sign into my gamertag, because theres a problem with my microsoft account please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant sign into my gamertag, because theres a problem with my microsoft account please help!: I tryed signing into my gamertag to play some games and they said theres a problem with my email. Then they give me a website to goto account.live.com to fix it. And they made me go through the...