Problem with my account

Discus and support Problem with my account in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; In my latest rewards email i received a message that there is something wrong with my account and I should post here. e3ef3204-c012-4a9c-84f3-29a6e6f53122 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by shanhard, Jun 23, 2018.

1. shanhard
    shanhard Guest

Problem with my account

In my latest rewards email i received a message that there is something wrong with my account and I should post here.

:)

shanhard, Jun 23, 2018
  2. iiBobbyyy x
    iiBobbyyy x Guest
    Problem with my account.

I hve fixed this problem myself after hours of tedious work. Just shows how *** xbox support are. They didnt have a clue what they were doing once i told them and me (A 14 year old who DOSENT work for microsft) fixed my xbox myself

iiBobbyyy x, Jun 23, 2018
  3. iiBobbyyy x
    iiBobbyyy x Guest
    Problem with my account.

Ive tried that. Thanks for the reply anyway.

iiBobbyyy x, Jun 23, 2018
  4. Brad_Saide
    Brad_Saide Guest

Problem with my account

Yep I got this email too. what gives?

Brad_Saide, Jun 23, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello shanhard,

If Xbox Live Rewards is unable to deposit into your account for some reason, as long as you have not opted out to make the transition to Microsoft Rewards, any undeposited Xbox Live Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be automatically converted
    to Microsoft Rewards points and be added to your Microsoft Rewards account to redeem for whatever you choose from the Microsoft Rewards catalog.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. nickisullivan13 Win User

Problem with my account

7. EdoForce Win User

There are problems with my account?

Me too bro the same message
  8. Smwutches Win User

There are problems with my account?

You'll need to post in the support section of this forum so they can check into it for you.
  9. Mister Kellogg Win User

problem with my account

Hi there gerardolabomba,

You will want to reach out to the folks at
    Epic Games
    to look into your linked accounts in further detail with you. The team there would have the ability to check which account is linked to which account.

Thank you.
  10. Ishan8123 Win User

Problems with my account

You can check for any bans/ suspensions you might have here-
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/enforcement/showenforcementhistory

If your ban is over and you are still seeing the effects of it, follow these steps:

1. Remove your account from your Xbox
    2. Restart your console by pressing the xbox button, press settings, press restart
    3. Add back the account.
    You can also double check your privacy settings by

1. Going to https://account.xbox.com/en-US/settings/home? and click privacy settings.
    2. Then scroll down to "Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites?" and select "Everyone"
    3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to save
    Hope this helps!
Thema:

Problem with my account

1. Problem with my account - Similar Threads - Problem account

2. Problem with Microsoft account privacy settings on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Microsoft account privacy settings on Xbox: Recently I have been trying to use Xbox live with Minecraft to play multiplayer with friends. I own an Xbox one with Minecraft on it that I wanted to use to play with my friends, but when I...
  3. Xbox Gold Account Login problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gold Account Login problem.: I having a problem logging on to my Xbox 360 account. I have a Xbox live account and I can't access it. 56fd7091-325b-4d48-9ef2-e438abaa1d94
  4. Please help I am having a problem with my Microsoft account (Battlefront ll)

in XboX Insiders
    Please help I am having a problem with my Microsoft account (Battlefront ll): I am trying to link my EA account with xbox live but it doesnt let me it tells me my account isn't eligible. This is bed because I cant play online on battlefront ll. submitted by...
  5. Problemy z połączeniem konta do gry / Problems with connecting account to the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemy z połączeniem konta do gry / Problems with connecting account to the game: PL: Kiedy wchodzę na grę o nazwie Dead Cells i łączę się z nią swoim kontem to gra zatrzymuje się i wychodzi jak nie jestem połączony kontem do gry to wszystko działa ENG: When i Enter a game...
  6. Fortnite problem with account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite problem with account: Newbie here. Today is the second day we've owned this box and my son can't get into fortnite. Log in screen says "There's a problem with your account. Fix it at account.live.com, then come back to...
  7. Ps4 minecraft microsoft account problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ps4 minecraft microsoft account problem: Hello, I am A minecraft PS4 user, and I can’t connect to my microsoft account on PS4 : I tried going in the microsoft & sony support : nothing. I can connect to my account in other websites but...
  8. Problem with plex app on console after creating a plex account when I go to enter the...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with plex app on console after creating a plex account when I go to enter the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  9. Problème de compte[Translation-Account problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème de compte[Translation-Account problem]: Quand je veux jouer a minecraft pe avec mes amis un message dit la confidientialité de votre compte ne vous permet pas de jouer en ligne merci d’avoir lunet j’espèr une reponces merci....
  10. Account Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Problem: New xbox for Christmas that was working fine once set up. Now we keep getting a message saying there's a problem with the account and to fix it and log back in. I went to account.live.com but how...