Problem with my games showing up in where it says my games and apps when I was at the...

Discus and support Problem with my games showing up in where it says my games and apps when I was at the... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have started noticing an issue with the my games and apps section of the dashboard when I went to where it says my games and apps. and on the next... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Problem with my games showing up in where it says my games and apps when I was at the...

I have started noticing an issue with the my games and apps section of the dashboard when I went to where it says my games and apps. and on the next screen where it says games there was an issue with seeing the number count of how many games I have. and there was a long delay of showing the number count of how many games I had where it says games. I have the Rage 2 game and the Resident evil 3 pre ordered and the Resident Residence pre ordered. theese game’s took so long to show up where it says games and the number count of 3 also took so long to show up where it says games I was wondering if anyone else is also experiencing an issue with this as well. or some issues like this with the my games and apps section of the dashboard could you let me know so I know that I’m not alone with this issue insiders. thanks for your support and positive feedback on this I really appreciate it.

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Lil Durp Win User

Can't play game I bought

I have the same problem with Subnautica. Its not showing up on my order history. I even looked on my second accounts history and it still doesnt show. But when I get on the Xbox app on my phone, it says I own the game and I can play it.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

I AM MISING A GAME AND MOCROSOFT DONE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

That and another thing DLC does not normally show up under ready to install where you would find that is if you go into my games and apps and highlight the game hit the start/menu button and go to manage game that is where it should show up and it would
    say if its installed or not and allow you to install it from there if its not.
  4. DapperCrane Win User

Ebon Flintlock from Insider Stream on April 16

Check your games and apps add on section that's where my mixer rewards show up.
  5. oXx twilly xXo Win User

Phantom Breaker: Battlegrounds Achievement glitch/ missing gamerscore on player card

Same thing happened to me. I have 37/38 achievements, but it is only showing 36/38. On my Xbox app for my Android, it shows me not having the 'Clear the game with Kurisu' achievement, even though I have unlocked it. It DOES however, show up when I look at
    the game-specific achievements on my console, but only once I go into the Phantom Breaker screen.. it isn't registering when I open up and see the achievement score list for all my played games. It also isn't registering the 20 points to my gamerscore on my
    app, but it is on my console. It's really confusing and I hope they fix it soon. Annoying.

((Example: My GS to the left right now says 40142, when on my console, it says 40162, Gah!))
  6. WinnerBox Win User

Game not showing up in My games and apps

Hi, just to be sure did you buy the expansion or the bundle that include destiny + the expansion?
Thema:

Problem with my games showing up in where it says my games and apps when I was at the...

1. Problem with my games showing up in where it says my games and apps when I was at the... - Similar Threads - Problem games showing

2. Forza Horizon 4 Game Sync Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Game Sync Problem: I have few months back I bought the Forza Horizon 4 and it was working pretty well for me but suddenly the when i launch the game and it goes for syncing the Microsoft account with FH4 it takes...
  3. Problem download App from xbox game pass app for PC error 0x87e00005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem download App from xbox game pass app for PC error 0x87e00005: Hi guys, I have now a problem in the download of games and update from the xbox game pass for PC. The ownload usually doesn't start or it works for some seconds and then it stops and after some...
  4. Problems with downloading in xbox game pass for the pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with downloading in xbox game pass for the pc: I am having a problem with downloading some games in the xbox game pass for pc. I specify a different drive to download the game but it always downloads to the c drive. The problem is that some...
  5. Problems Updating games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems Updating games.: For some reason, every time I try to update a game it says I need 4 more GB of internal space, however, with my harddrive in I have 1.3 TB of space.i still can't update my games. Does anyone know...
  6. Oyun içi para satın alma sorunu[Translation-In-game currency purchase problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oyun içi para satın alma sorunu[Translation-In-game currency purchase problem]: Merhaba ben Microsoft store dan War Thunder adlı oyun için altın kartal satın aldım fakat oyuna steam üzerinden sahibim ve pc üzerinden oynuyorum xbox sahibi değilim. satın alma işleminden sonra...
  7. Problemas Em Transferencia de jogos [Mod Translation - Game Transfer Problems]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas Em Transferencia de jogos [Mod Translation - Game Transfer Problems]: como faz para passar os jogos do console para o pc ? ou nao tem como ? [Mod Translation - how do you get games from the console to the pc? or there's no way?] b51a494b-336a-4eec-84f3-d63c566677b6
  8. problem redeeming game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem redeeming game: I redeemed games on my account on my phone while my new xbox was installing and now I do not have them on my xbox. And can not redeem the game again 8065d87d-f229-4a40-935d-22eb3d18f75e
  9. anyone Having a problem with Xbox 360 games not showing up on the Xbox one homepage for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anyone Having a problem with Xbox 360 games not showing up on the Xbox one homepage for...: - Im trying to install Call of duty ghost (Xbox 360 disc) on Xbox one and it doesn't give me a option to install it again on my homepage but when I put a xbox one disc in my tray it works fine,...
  10. Problems with purchased Silver not showing up in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with purchased Silver not showing up in game: Hiya.. Some of us are having problems with purchasing Silver in game on Xbox One and it not showing up in game. I happened to find my purchased silver on my Xbox 360 console (where I was playing...