Problem with my Microsoft account?

Discus and support Problem with my Microsoft account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi - extreme newbie here. I'm having a recent problem where I can only sign in with one controller. When my son tries to turn his on as well it says... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KatrinaV-C, Jul 4, 2019.

1. KatrinaV-C
    KatrinaV-C Guest

Hi - extreme newbie here. I'm having a recent problem where I can only sign in with one controller. When my son tries to turn his on as well it says there is a problem. Fix it online then come back.

When I sign in to my Microsoft live account there doesn't seem to be anything wrong??

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

KatrinaV-C, Jul 4, 2019
  2. Gundownkide3649 Win User

Will you please get off the computer and pick up the phone and call me so I can explain something to you
  3. KatrinaV-C Win User

Hi, thanks for your response,

the exact message is -

Fix this on the web. There is a problem with your account. Fix it at account.live.com, then come back to sign in.

We can sign in as me, add a guest, but can't sign in as either of my sons names.

It doesn't seem to be a specific controller issue?

they had all been working fine previously.

Kat
  4. Daft Badger Win User

problems with my microsoft points

You would be better of posting in the rewards section here
    forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx

Is it posible that the points your seeing on your rewards page is the amount you've earnt since joining the program?
  5. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Probably to enter another control needs another account, make an account with the name of your child.
  6. Gundownkide3649 Win User

Trying to find my $25 gold card credit
Thema:

1. Problem with my Microsoft account? - Similar Threads - Problem Microsoft account

2. Problem with signing into Microsoft account in Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with signing into Microsoft account in Minecraft: Hello, I would like to adress a problem with signing into my microsoft account in Minecraft. I bought Minecraft for my nintendo switch and when I try to sign into my Microsoft account it would...
  3. Problems with Xbox One cutting off when I login to my Microsoft/Gamer account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with Xbox One cutting off when I login to my Microsoft/Gamer account: Hi, Ive been having a lot of trouble with Xbox One shutting down after installing Fallout 4 game disc and Automatron DLC download. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling game and DLC and even...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Account Synchronisation problem

in XBoX on Mobile
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Account Synchronisation problem: Hi, I've played this game for a few years now on my PC (win 8.1) and collected 226 stars. 2 days ago, I decided to try it on my phone (android 8.0.0). When I logged in with my account, it synced...
  5. Microsoft Account problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account problem: Hey, I'm Matthew Bingham last week my Microsoft Account (Thursday) was hacked and whoever did it bought a $1500 laptop using the card I had on file, I've contacted Microsoft and they have given me...
  6. Microsoft Launcher hesap sorunu (Mod Translation: Microsoft Launcher Account Problem)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Microsoft Launcher hesap sorunu (Mod Translation: Microsoft Launcher Account Problem): Windows 10'da telefon programını kullanmak için Microsoft Launcher indirdim. Hesaba giriş yaptıktan sonra, "Microsoft hesabı desteklenmiyor. Lütfen iş veya okul hesabınızı kullanın." hatası...
  7. Purchase problems despite sufficient credit on my Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase problems despite sufficient credit on my Microsoft account: My dad transferred 10 Euro to my Microsoft credit account so that I could conduct a Name Change on my Minecraft account. However, the System is not letting me use that credit - it rather urges me...
  8. Support request closed without resolving problem - Cant access microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Support request closed without resolving problem - Cant access microsoft account: Several years ago I had an Xbox 360 and an Xbox Live profile with a bunch of digital games and some DLC. The Console red ringed and I've just been leaving it defunct. Recently got an Xbox One,...
  9. Microsoft account connectivity problems with my xbox profiles

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account connectivity problems with my xbox profiles: Guys I've been having trouble with this problem for about two years. I've tried just ignoring it but it's just become so annoying. Here's the problem: Ok so I only have one microsoft account....
  10. Microsoft Account problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Account problems: Im having problems with Signing in to Xbox live on my Xbox 360 I've añready given all updates to the system And I type correctly both the Email and The Password I even reseted the password to...