Problem with my Xbox 360's operating system

Discus and support Problem with my Xbox 360's operating system in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, it happens that by accident I deleted the entire operating system and everything that was in it from my Xbox 360 Slim console, so when trying to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Daniel_005, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Daniel_005
    Daniel_005 Guest

:)

Daniel_005, Jan 14, 2021
  2. HUNTER4712 Win User

Why do i get probation for lagging out of the game

. Xbox better fix the problem this is a glitch in their operating system not my connection....
  3. OneBgBdArtemis Win User

Battlefield 3 single player disc

Seems to be an EA thing. I have the same problem with Dead Space Ignition. The m$ store wants me to buy it for the one even though I own and play it on my 360. Again, yet another m$ instance of NOT verifying proper operating procedure BEFORE releasing something.
    And another reason for keeping my 6 360's operational.
  4. smileskybird Win User

Youtube App faulty?

No worries peps. I tried restarting my Xbox 360 console launced the app, the app launched, and it crashed my Xbox 360 slim console. Deleted and downloaded the app again and wow, the app on Xbox 360 looks just like the Youtube app on Xbox 1. Still puzzled
    why Xbox 360's Operating System didn't ask me permission that there was a Youtube app Update. Must of come out within the last 18 hours cuz it wasn't like this last night.
  5. chamberlago Win User

Newest Updates . . .

6. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

cant update my internet explorer on xbox

You would need to do a system update and this would update any apps like this that are part of the operating system.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/console/system-update-operating-system

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/console/system-updates-info

these links should help you do this and provide some information on the updates.
Thema:

1. Problem with my Xbox 360's operating system - Similar Threads - Problem 360's operating

2. Problem with xbox 360 games, Mobile payment Option on XBOX One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with xbox 360 games, Mobile payment Option on XBOX One S: Hi, I am in Germany and I am using mobile payment with O2 when purchasing. Until now I had no issues and still have no issues with XBOX one games. When I try to download an XBOX 360 game , even...
  3. Problems with games and hard disk on Xbox 360 S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with games and hard disk on Xbox 360 S: Hello, this may be a bit long but the issue here is quite complex and I want to make everything as clear as possible by giving all the details needed. Please, if you are a Xbox 360 expert, give...
  4. I own 3 XB1's (and a 360) for my family - having problems with "Home Xbox"

in XBoX on Consoles
    I own 3 XB1's (and a 360) for my family - having problems with "Home Xbox": Hello: At my home, I have 3 XB1's (a 1x for me, and the other 2 are for my wife and son) - we all are avid gamers. They are under my name as a family plan. I usually purchase the games and...
  5. I got a problem with the permissions to use my Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one S ( error code ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a problem with the permissions to use my Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one S ( error code ...: I have a big problem. I play call of duty black ops 2 since years. I played on my Xbox 360, a half year ago I bought a Xbox one S and continued playing black ops 2 on my Xbox one S. Of course I...
  6. My xbox s 360 have 2 problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox s 360 have 2 problems: hello , My xbox s 360 have 2 problems . 1 - it can not connect to TV by HDMI cable while yesterday was connected , 2- my controller can not connect to console, even after i sync 2 times. What...
  7. Xbox 360 s Power supply unit problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 s Power supply unit problem: I have a xbox 360 s console, when i played a game suddenly a beep sound played and my console shut downs, when i turn on my console it power supply unit shows dark orange light and when i press...
  8. Update problem - Xbox 360 S 4Gb (Trinity)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update problem - Xbox 360 S 4Gb (Trinity): Need help :) Xbox 360 S 4Gb (Trinity - no hdd, no usb sticks, only internal memory) can't update with two different errors. 445e-0000-3080-0300-d000-0185 445e-0000-3080-0505-8007-045d It's...
  9. Xbox 360 S Power supply problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S Power supply problem: Well my Power Brick keeps shutting off with a red light every 30 minutes I play my xbox 360 I'm thinking of using compressed air to blow through the vents but not sure how :P Do I just blow the...
  10. Xbox 360 S problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S problem: While I play my xbox comes to the dashboard with the inscription "opening in progress" but the disc tray will not open ... How can I fix it? 5bccb36c-eaf0-43b1-9699-635a7795b445