Problem with my Xbox one x turning off on its own while watching a movie on the free movies...

Discus and support Problem with my Xbox one x turning off on its own while watching a movie on the free movies... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was just sitting here watching a movie useing the free movies 2019 apps and suddenly my console turned off on its own. this has never happened before... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Problem with my Xbox one x turning off on its own while watching a movie on the free movies...

I was just sitting here watching a movie useing the free movies 2019 apps and suddenly my console turned off on its own. this has never happened before when I have been watching a movie when useing the free movies 2019 app this issue has just started happening to me recently. I’m also wondering if anyone else is also experiencing this same issue with there console turning off on its own randomly. please let me know so that I know I’m not alone with this issue for me this issue just started happening to me recently .

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Sep 16, 2019
  2. royaledashtard1 Win User

Region free.

3. XBF Brad A Win User

Automatic sign out

Hello Rider,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you are watching a movie try turning the controller off while watching. Sometimes also when the console sits idle even if watching movie it will sign you out. Under power and start up try increasing the inactivity for
    when it will turn off.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. implantedwall14 Win User

ME3 love interests

I like the X-Men :p I watch the series from the 90's (Its on at like 2 in the morning, so I record it) and the newer one that was cancelled a while ago, X- Men Evolution, and I watch the movies. Never actually read the comics, but I know my fair share
    about the series.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Xbox One Home/Menus stuck going down.

Do you have a Kinect? Perhaps it is recognizing one of your hands and thinks you're attempting to scroll down.

You can check Settings>Kinect. I believe there may be an option for it to not recognize your gestures when you are watching a movie. You could also try covering up the camera or turning it off while watching a movie.
  6. hanibal gamer 1 Win User

Error code on video play status code 803c0006

Hello there, I have encountered the same problem. I cannot watch my movies on Xbox 360 that I purchased from the xbox movies store via laptop. When I click to watch the movies on my Xbox 360 I get an error code of 803c0006. I have deleted and redownload
    my profile. I have deleted and redownload Xbox video. I am all out of ideas. This error code happens to both of my movies that I own...
Thema:

Problem with my Xbox one x turning off on its own while watching a movie on the free movies...

1. Problem with my Xbox one x turning off on its own while watching a movie on the free movies... - Similar Threads - Problem turning off

2. Auto-turn on/off problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Auto-turn on/off problems: Hey all, I have a small problem with my TV turning on and off with my Xbox One S. I had this working perfectly on my old TV but as soon as I got a new TV (Onn 43" TV from Walmart) I tried to set...
  3. So i have a problem with my games on *PC , i can't play any game i have , i turned off xbox ...

in XBoX on Windows
    So i have a problem with my games on *PC , i can't play any game i have , i turned off xbox ...: So i have a problem with my games on *PC , i can't play any game i have , i turned off xbox dvr even with regedit by setting the values for xbox dvr to 0 , but now my games are still not running ,...
  4. Problems on dashboards (Xbox ONE ELITE), Games are not updated when the Xbox is turned off. ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems on dashboards (Xbox ONE ELITE), Games are not updated when the Xbox is turned off. ...: Why is the menu and general Xbox Dashboard so stuck? Opening, for example, the library from the game is terribly slow. The same opening or searching in the Xbox Store....
  5. Can't turn off closed captions for CBSN. Problem started today after using for about a year.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't turn off closed captions for CBSN. Problem started today after using for about a year.: I don't know if CBS News app recently updated, but today I find when I stream CBSN I get closed captions. I can't get rid of them. I tried going to XBOX One settings>ease of access>closed...
  6. Hello. I have a problem. I have not started on the xbox pc. Error (0x406). I need to turn off ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello. I have a problem. I have not started on the xbox pc. Error (0x406). I need to turn off ...: Hello. I have a problem. I have not started on the xbox pc. Error (0x406). I need to turn off the DVR function 9629b67c-2534-464e-a286-ee405e191380
  7. Problem with my xbox One S, it turn off alone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with my xbox One S, it turn off alone: Hello, I have a problem with my Xbox One S. For 2, 3 days my console turns off all alone after 1 hour of play. I tried to turn it off, unplug it for an hour but nothing to do, it starts again....
  8. Xbox one s fan problem after turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s fan problem after turning off: When i have turned my console off, it takes few seconds to start making this low and quiet noise. After 30-60 seconds it start fans and xbox start making loud noise. Then it repeats. Please could...
  9. Turn off problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turn off problem: So I just bought mien Xbox one S last week and so far I am having two problems. the first one is while playing on it and it just Turn off alone without restarting. the second one while playing...
  10. Xbox One - turned off by itself and screen problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - turned off by itself and screen problems: Hey guys, I turned on my XB today to find that the screen was wavy and the image was tripled (hard to describe but I have a video of this). I turned it off and after a while turned it back on...