problem with new update

Discus and support problem with new update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; for some reason the new update that rolled out for inside alpha member just doesn't work and ive tried to do everything from offline updates to just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by deadpool1208, Sep 2, 2019.

1. deadpool1208
    deadpool1208 Guest

problem with new update

for some reason the new update that rolled out for inside alpha member just doesn't work and ive tried to do everything from offline updates to just power cycling nothing works and in the end my xbox just factory reset itself and it still couldn't update
    so i don't know what do to at this point.

:)

deadpool1208, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Skywalker N7 Win User

New update problems

Ummm... ^^^this link doesn't work
  3. THE PRIS0NER Win User

New Update Problems

I installed the update and then it wouldn't connect to my wireless.
  4. Saliraza Win User

New Update Problems

Hi,

I am having the exact same problem, when the update applies, either using a USB or Live the console restarts but the avatars are shown as empty 3d characters. This means that the update did not applied properly. One time I was able to get to the point where
    I could see the avatar properly. But as soon as I try to play any game or even try to go to market place my console crashed. The problem is with the update as it cannot apply itself to the console either due to the Liteon DVD drive type or some other issue
    with memory.

With a bit of computer systems, I am understanding this as the update is unable to finish on my console (explains missing avatars) when trying several times it manage to get to avatars but I see an error saying some of the items on my console are corrupted
    and restart is needed .....leads back to square one ...... blank avatar!!!

I called MS support and they confirmed that my console should not be affected with this update ..... and they had no technical explanation about what is going on here ....except its a hardware fault and console need to be sent in.
  5. pabcity Win User

New Update Problems

I here you TheGame976, I seem to have same problem as you. Microsft sucks, creates an updae to shut down older hardware so you have to buy new. I'a offically done with xbox and other gaming systems.
  6. TheGame976 Win User

New Update Problems

I'm running a 360elite with a 120G HDD... Tech support told me last night that I'd have to send it in for repair... With only about 10 days left on my warranty, so I guess I'll get a free repair, but this update will suck for anyone not still on warranty.
    All repairs should be covered by xbox, since it was a software update that caused the issue in the first place!
Thema:

problem with new update

1. problem with new update - Similar Threads - problem update

2. Anyone with recent updates have constant problems with (installation stopped) ???

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone with recent updates have constant problems with (installation stopped) ???: submitted by /u/mosesshiferaw12 [link] [comments]
  3. Update problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update problem: My xbox one die after the last update,i try anything and everything but still nothing,it got problem everytime after the update,it work just fine and why need so many update,it just cost more...
  4. UPDATE PROBLEM

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPDATE PROBLEM: My xbox was saying that there was an issue with the update and game me error code 0x8B00 yeah I forgot the rest of it but it's the issue that everyones having. Just dont stress about it. Turn your...
  5. "There Was A Problem With The Update"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "There Was A Problem With The Update": I Understand That Many People Are Currently Being Affected By This, But Has @Microsoft Made And Announcements On How To Fix This Problem? Or Is There By Chance Someone That Has Found A Fix For...
  6. Update problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update problem: I got a error code:0x8B0500B6 0x00000000 0x00000201 I need help with the update problem and what does the error code mean bd3a4493-50ca-48a2-bb33-1fd9b5c74f64
  7. Update problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update problem: I got the error code:0x80072EFD 0x00000000 0x00000201 I need help with the update problem and what does that error code mean a753b983-99b9-4627-8551-9b14ba4c07f5
  8. "There was a problem with the update"

in XboX Insiders
    "There was a problem with the update": I start the console and then this pops up. I am connected to the internet yet its downloading absolutely nothing. submitted by /u/eyelessmasks00 [link] [comments]
  9. Update problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update problem: My xbox one keeps saying error when trying to update, tried deleting games to make sure enough space, cleared cache and the error code 0x80070070 does not exist on the error search code list. I've...
  10. Problem after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring not being able to rate...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring not being able to rate...: After doing the latest system update that went out for the the Beta Ring today when I got to the homescreen dashboard. and when I went to where it says my games and apps and on t the next screen I...