Problem with online gaming - lags

Discus and support Problem with online gaming - lags in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have problem with online gaming. I play online game and every 5 seconds is 1 second lag. I dont now what I can do :/ NAT type is Open and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AdamHruška, Jul 10, 2019.

1. AdamHruška
    AdamHruška Guest

Hello, I have problem with online gaming. I play online game and every 5 seconds is 1 second lag. I dont now what I can do :/

NAT type is Open and Internet is fine. Download is 14 Mbit/s and upload is 4 Mbit/s and latency is 31 ms. Xbox is connected by cabel.

Please help me, thank you!

:)

AdamHruška, Jul 10, 2019
  2. AdamHruška Win User

I dont think so, only 3-4 mobile and 1 pc
  3. Suicidal Groove Win User

Some games uses different servers to work, please check
    this
    if your problem consist.

You might open some ports for specifically games (or general),
    here
    is a tuto for it.
  4. Yombi GS Win User

It's maybe up to your Internet provider.
  5. denis97g Win User

Hello! does it happen with all the games?
  6. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Are you playing on a wired or wireless network connection? Wired is proven to be the better connection.

You may need to reset your router as follows: 1) Unplug router from its power source for 45 seconds. 2) Plug back in and wait for all lights to reappear. 3) Turn on Xbox; sign back in.

Thanks for using the forums!
Thema:

1. Problem with online gaming - lags - Similar Threads - Problem online gaming

2. ARK: Survival Evolved - Xbox game pass PC online problem

in XBoX on Windows
    ARK: Survival Evolved - Xbox game pass PC online problem: I have downloaded the game but It does not give me the option to play online, only to host and play local. Is it not online support available with Xbox game pass for PC?...
  3. Big problem related to child accounts and online gaming, pls help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Big problem related to child accounts and online gaming, pls help.: So, first of all, I bought an Xbox One X bundle and made an account with my real DOB, and played some offline games, while I was trying to understand why online wouldn't work on games like FIFA...
  4. probleme de jeu en ligne forza horizon 4 [Transltion - Forza Horizon 4 Online game problem ]

in XBoX on Windows
    probleme de jeu en ligne forza horizon 4 [Transltion - Forza Horizon 4 Online game problem ]: Bonjour, voici mon problème : lorsque je veux accéder a une session multijoueurs sur le jeu forza horizon 4 sur pc, je n'arrive jamais a en rejoindre une. [Translation - Hello Here's my...
  5. Problem with playing game because privacay & online safety setting error.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with playing game because privacay & online safety setting error.: We are 4 people on family account for Microsoft & Xbox. One was child account. Child tried to play fortnite but got this error: You are unable to see content other people make because of how your...
  6. i cant play online games but im connect to network, my xbox say me they are no problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant play online games but im connect to network, my xbox say me they are no problem: hi , yesterday i was disconect from xbox live during an online game, i cut xbox for the night and today when i want to play all online game says me i cant connect xbox live. i dont understand i'm...
  7. I have a odd problem with every online game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a odd problem with every online game.: For some reason every game that is online gets an odd spike of lag. But it wasn't always like this. An example would be on fortnite because I can see my ping the whole time I can have a solid 33...
  8. success problems and online game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    success problems and online game: hello I contact you because I have concerns about Forza Horizon 3 on Xbox One X for some time I have some success that does not unlock and also my game crashes when I'm connected, I have to play...
  9. i cant play online games but im connect to network, my xbox say me they are no problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant play online games but im connect to network, my xbox say me they are no problem: hi , yesterday i was disconect from xbox live during an online game, i cut xbox for the night and today when i want to play all online game says me i cant connect xbox live. i dont understand i'm...
  10. Xbox live Gold problem with Online Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Gold problem with Online Games: Dear All, I bought a Xbox gold live subscription for 12 month to play online games with my Xbox. But when I try to play games online like Fortnite or Paladins I keep getting still the message I...