problem with options

Discus and support problem with options in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello friends, please, give me an advice. I play a game called vigor and I want to buy a game currency but I can't do it and it always writes me ''... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nsw sh0ck, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Nsw sh0ck
    Nsw sh0ck Guest

problem with options

hello friends,

please, give me an advice. I play a game called vigor and I want to buy a game currency but I can't do it and it always writes me '' to do this, change setting ''
    it links me to (settings - account- privacy and online safety) I changed everything there but still nothing, I wrote to support the game and there they wrote that I have probably a child's
    settings but I do not. and transactions are going everywhere (assassins creed and world of tanks) it goes without problems but the vigor just not

I tried everything and I don't know what to do next .thank you
    all

apologize for mistakes (google translator)

:)

Nsw sh0ck, Oct 1, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

problem with options

Hello Nsw sh0ck!

I would suggest setting up a call back from an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able to look into your account to see what might be causing that issue and would be able to attempt to make the purchase for you
    if needed and if possible.

As provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more. Let us know how it goes!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. Ripins Win User

problem with options

Hi friend, If all your other transactions are working just fine I would say its a Vigor problem with the transaction. I know you said you have already talked to Vigor but you night need to reach back out to them.

You could always perform a hard reset and clear your cache. Just to see if its your Xbox playing up.

To perform a Hard Reset you Hold your power button on your Xbox for 8 to 10 seconds or until it turns off. Once the Xbox is off unplug your power pack from the Xbox so it has no power running into it. Leave the power pack unplugged for 5 to 10 minutes and
    then plug it back in and start up your Xbox.

Or you could try and clear your cache.

To to this go to Settings, Network, Network Settings, Advance Settings then Click Alternate MAC Address then click Clear.

Hopefully this might help you if not let us know and we can try and assist you further.

Thanks .
  4. Nsw sh0ck Win User

problem with options

I did both as you advised me and it doesn't work
  5. Nsw sh0ck Win User

problem with options

everything is allowed, I don't know what's wrong. i have an xbox 360 account a couple of years old can this be the problem?
  6. Nsw sh0ck Win User

problem with options

I don't understand how about advice?
Thema:

problem with options

1. problem with options - Similar Threads - problem options

2. Problems with not getting an option to download/install an app after purchasing it with a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with not getting an option to download/install an app after purchasing it with a...: I am using a PC not a console, I have recently ordered a digital app using a code and it does not say if the purchase was successful or not. I am unable to download or install the app and I cannot...
  3. a problem with changing an option in privacy & online safety

in XBoX on Windows
    a problem with changing an option in privacy & online safety: I want to change ( you can create and join clubs , Broadcast gameplay ) options to ( allow ) but when I press submit nothing change d068a9d8-5927-437b-8e72-2ecf56e3da4a
  4. Problems with multiplayer option

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with multiplayer option: I'm having trouble with my 2 boys playing minecraft together. I don't get the usual join game option when I'm in the game and turn on the 2nd controller. I've tried all the options around...
  5. Problems with the new 1440p option (in beta-ring), need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with the new 1440p option (in beta-ring), need help: Hello Commuity, :) I just bought a new TV that supports QHD (aka 2560 x 1440 or 1400p), the LG 34UC98 because MS started advertising that the consoles (in the alpha and beta-ring so far, and soon...
  6. Problem with repair option

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with repair option: Hi, my Xbox One has a huge problem, the Bluray Reader and HD aren't working, I can't open a repair solicitation on the support session 'cause only show the ''accessories'' option, how to proceed?...
  7. Problem with payment option

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with payment option: I have $ 3.81 in my microsoft account and I want to buy a promotion that costs $ 2.00 and when I go to buy appears to change payment option for credit card or paypal. help me...
  8. The Snap Option Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Snap Option Problems: Okay. So, I know for the Preview Program they have a special forum, but I can't find it. Anyways, when ever I try to Skype with a friend while playing a game I cannot talk to the without having...
  9. Payment option problems.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payment option problems.: When I try to sign into my xbox live account, it tells me to update my payment option. I do so, and it tells me that I have 0 friends, 0 recent players, 0 messages, and that Xbox live parties are...
  10. Update Payment option problem !!! Please Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update Payment option problem !!! Please Help!: Hello I have tried everything you have said to do still didn't work i cannot update my payment option from my computer which is wrong i should be able to especially when all these errors popup...