Problem with payment for Xbox game pass ultimate.

Discus and support Problem with payment for Xbox game pass ultimate. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, maybe u have the same problem when u try to buy subscription Xbox game pass ultimate. I have active "Xbox live gold", "Xbox game pass for... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TyKriss, Jan 11, 2021.

1. TyKriss
    TyKriss Guest

Hello, maybe u have the same problem when u try to buy subscription Xbox game pass ultimate. I have active "Xbox live gold", "Xbox game pass for consoel", "Xbox game pass for PC" and when i want buy game pass ultimate with actual promotion i get window
    with message"we are unable to process to process your payment". I bought all subscription today, all the time with the same type of payment, everything goes perfect and now this error make problem for me. Can u help me with this?

:)

TyKriss, Jan 11, 2021
  2. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

payment and billing

When you added the one month of Game Pass Ultimate, Microsoft converted your existing year of Xbox Live to Game Pass Ultimate. It became 1 subscription.

Xbox Live and Game Pass are two separate subscription, but Xbox Live and Game Pass Ultimate basically get merged into one.

In other words, when you thought you were cancelling the Game Pass Ultimate, it cancelled the Xbox Live remainder too.

Also, the steps for removing a payment option are on the following site:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca...-account-change-payment-method-or-credit-card
  3. RandyAU93 Win User

xbox live

Keep in mind that Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Game Pass Console and Game Pass PC. So when your GP Ultimate subscription renews, that will keep you playing online. You'll be fine as long as that subscription payment goes through without
    issue.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

error when upgrade game pass

Hello mohammedbalawi,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to ensure that we provide the correct solution. Are you attempting to get

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    , purchase Xbox Game Pass or convert your Xbox Live Gold to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate? Do you have any

past due subscriptions
    ? Are you getting this error on a Xbox One or Windows 10 computer? Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox Live Gold vs Xbox Game Pass

Hi there

You can always go for Xbox games pass ultimate which is both together and works with the pc as well in one simple payment instead of 2 separate payments
  6. LadiesLovePrince Win User

XBOX Game Pass subscription error

My payment did go through. On the Microsoft website I have game pass ultimate as a subscription but just not in the XBOX App.
Thema:

1. Problem with payment for Xbox game pass ultimate. - Similar Threads - Problem payment game

2. Problem with xbox 360 games, Mobile payment Option on XBOX One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with xbox 360 games, Mobile payment Option on XBOX One S: Hi, I am in Germany and I am using mobile payment with O2 when purchasing. Until now I had no issues and still have no issues with XBOX one games. When I try to download an XBOX 360 game , even...
  3. problème payement achat game pass PC [Edit - Translation] - problem payment purchase game...

in XBoX on Windows
    problème payement achat game pass PC [Edit - Translation] - problem payment purchase game...: Bonjour, J'ai voulu m'abonner au service game pass pour PC X box. J'ai donc enregistré une carte de crédit comme demandé et validé le payement. Hors la fin du payement j'ai reçu le message...
  4. Problems with advance payment for xbox game pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with advance payment for xbox game pass for PC: hello, just now I received an email that the payment of my game subscription for PC was canceled, which misses me, since in the windows xbox application it says that the application is...
  5. Problem with payment of xbox game pass for pc

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem with payment of xbox game pass for pc: I'm trying to pay xbox game pass for pc. Immediately began to give an error, as in the screenshot, only the date was different. [img] Then a notice arrived that the money was written off....
  6. I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE and payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE and payment: I have an error that does not allow me to buy games or download free 360 gold games. I have an xbox one and I do not have 360 that I must do and that I have a prepaid card and I miss the error...
  7. Payment problem for free game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payment problem for free game: Split from this thread. I have two different credit cards on my Xbox Live account. Neither of them work, although both have money within them. I've used my console, PC, tablet, and phone to...
  8. Problem processing payment for Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem processing payment for Xbox Game Pass: I'm tearing my hair out over this, and I hope someone can offer some advice, since there appears to be no other way to contact support: When purchasing an Xbox Game Pass subscription on Windows 10...
  9. Problems about ubication on my XBOX ONE and GAME PAYMENT.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems about ubication on my XBOX ONE and GAME PAYMENT.: Hello, Actually i have problem with my XBOX ONE about region and payment... Imma from panama and my xbox dont give me ubication PANAMA, also have predi. How i can put it?? because i want to buy...
  10. Problem with payment in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with payment in game: so I play rainbow six siege and ended up buying 1200 credits and then another 600 credits straight after, I have the conformation emails and both codes but the credits haven't come through in...