Problem with payment of xbox game pass for pc

Discus and support Problem with payment of xbox game pass for pc in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I'm trying to pay xbox game pass for pc. Immediately began to give an error, as in the screenshot, only the date was different. [img] Then a notice... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ЕвгенийГавриловец, Jun 14, 2019 at 6:52 AM.

1. Problem with payment of xbox game pass for pc

I'm trying to pay xbox game pass for pc. Immediately began to give an error, as in the screenshot, only the date was different.

Problem with payment of xbox game pass for pc [​IMG]

Then a notice arrived that the money was written off.

Problem with payment of xbox game pass for pc [​IMG]

The game pass has not been activated, but now offers to buy a month for $ 5. When you try to pay, it gives the same error. I tried to pay with different cards and paypal account. The result is the same.

:)

ЕвгенийГавриловец, Jun 14, 2019 at 6:52 AM
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi There,

With this issue, you will need to contact support.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. CQQT Win User

did u try paying on a different device?
  4. emirhansoy Win User

Game pass

Im on pc and it seems the other 2 payments are being refunded but i still dont have the game pass
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Game Pass PC error with pricing

Hello CadenzProduxion,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. The Xbox Game Pass and
    Xbox Game Pass on PC
    are two different subscriptions. If you cancel your Xbox Game Pass, it will not change the error with purchasing Xbox Game Pass on PC. The Xbox Game Pass subscription will give you access to Xbox Play Anywhere games that you can use
    on your computer. Xbox Game Pass on PC will give you access to the Xbox Play Anywhere games, and other PC games that are not available on the standard Xbox Game Pass subscription. Have you recently purchased and cancelled Xbox Game Pass for PC. This offer
    is only available for customers that have never owned Xbox Game Pass on PC. If you meet the criteria for the discount on the subscription, we suggest reaching out to our
    Xbox Support Team to investigate the billing section of your account. We will provide steps on how to contact the support team. Be sure to let us know the results!

How to contact the Xbox Support Team:

1. Click the support team link we provided
    2. Select Billing & accounts in the category area
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Payment & billing
    5. Select Show contact options
    6. Choose your preferred method of contact
  6. Kakaia Insider Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

Games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft can be install if I had a xbox one but to PC I can't (xbox game pass PC) !! Why ?!

Why ?
    Tve Xbox Game Pass from console its different from the Xbox Game Pass on PC!

Some games are exclusive for console and others for PC.

Btw remember tha Xbox Game Pass on PC it's just started, so you will see more and more games will be add on Game Pass.

Regards!

But Borderlands and Minecraft were always exclusive for PC (for years)... but for MS and "Game Pass" both are exclusive for Console ! 🤔
Thema:

1. Problem with payment of xbox game pass for pc - Similar Threads - Problem payment game

2. Payment Verification Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payment Verification Problems: I've been trying to buy some games in the Easter sale but I keep getting a message saying my payment option was declined. My debit card has been linked to my account for months and has worked fine...
  3. microsoft store payment problem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    microsoft store payment problem: Hello ! i want to buy xbox game pass 3 months for just 1$ but i have this problem: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out....
  4. I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE and payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE and payment: I have an error that does not allow me to buy games or download free 360 gold games. I have an xbox one and I do not have 360 that I must do and that I have a prepaid card and I miss the error...
  5. Payment problem for free game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payment problem for free game: Split from this thread. I have two different credit cards on my Xbox Live account. Neither of them work, although both have money within them. I've used my console, PC, tablet, and phone to...
  6. Problem processing payment for Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem processing payment for Xbox Game Pass: I'm tearing my hair out over this, and I hope someone can offer some advice, since there appears to be no other way to contact support: When purchasing an Xbox Game Pass subscription on Windows 10...
  7. Problems about ubication on my XBOX ONE and GAME PAYMENT.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems about ubication on my XBOX ONE and GAME PAYMENT.: Hello, Actually i have problem with my XBOX ONE about region and payment... Imma from panama and my xbox dont give me ubication PANAMA, also have predi. How i can put it?? because i want to buy...
  8. Problem with payment in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with payment in game: so I play rainbow six siege and ended up buying 1200 credits and then another 600 credits straight after, I have the conformation emails and both codes but the credits haven't come through in...
  9. problem with payment xbox game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with payment xbox game pass: what problem i want to disconnect a discription xbox game pass. do something. i have already paid all what i need. thank you. [img] 63823b2a-a96a-42a6-8307-66032102b53e
  10. Payment  problem of the store in the game (Preview 1703)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payment  problem of the store in the game (Preview 1703): Hi. sorry my poor English. I live in Japan. I am a member of Preview program. I have a problem of the payment from the end of February. I cannot pay the credit card of the store in the game*....