Problem with PC XBOX Game Pass BETA app, cannot install games after PC reset

Discus and support Problem with PC XBOX Game Pass BETA app, cannot install games after PC reset in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, Had the game pass working, Main app was on C drive, Games were set to install on D Drive. Due to seperate issues i had to do a PC reset. This... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Rigg3r, Dec 18, 2019.

1. Rigg3r
    Rigg3r Guest

Hello,

Had the game pass working, Main app was on C drive, Games were set to install on D Drive.

Due to seperate issues i had to do a PC reset. This has reset the C drive, but not touched the D drive, as I wanted.

I have reinstalled the App on C drive, and I can no longer select the D Drive as an install location as it says there are apps already there, it suggests deleting them, but if I try this I get error message 0x800700005.

I cannot manually delete the windows app folder as I am prevented doing so by the 'Trustedinstaller' program.

Not sure where to go from here to be honest.

Problem with PC XBOX Game Pass BETA app, cannot install games after PC reset [​IMG]

Problem with PC XBOX Game Pass BETA app, cannot install games after PC reset [​IMG]

:)

Rigg3r, Dec 18, 2019
  2. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

xbox game pass pc xcload

You only can play Xbox Game Pass PC games with the last build of Windows 10. U want to update to last build, install xbox beta app and after install games.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

gears of war 5 error

4. Njal the Blue Win User

Cant instal games on PC with XBOX Ultimate Pass

Have you installed the Game Pass PC Beta app?
  5. «ΛC» ДngyonЭ 1 Win User

"Games with Gold" free games every month

Thanks for the reply. so if I switch from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) which costs less and is oriented only to PC players, if I install a game from the catalog and this game also has multiplayer I cannot play multiplayer with
    the only Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) ? it seems absurd ..... -.-"
  6. NoPawse Win User

Hiya,

If you are getting the 0x800700005 error code, then it means you do not have the proper permissions to do the action. There are somethings that will block the user from deleting them but these should be able to be
    overridden by an administrator login, if you are not being prompted I recommend to first attempt to find the file location and look at the apps and what not inside, to make sure nothing there is a critical system, if there isn't attempt deleting all the items
    within the folder instead of the folder itself. And if the problem persists contact Microsoft support. I'm sorry I couldn't help you more.

Cheers,

-NP
Thema:

1. Problem with PC XBOX Game Pass BETA app, cannot install games after PC reset - Similar Threads - Problem Game Pass

2. Problem download App from xbox game pass app for PC error 0x87e00005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem download App from xbox game pass app for PC error 0x87e00005: Hi guys, I have now a problem in the download of games and update from the xbox game pass for PC. The ownload usually doesn't start or it works for some seconds and then it stops and after some...
  3. Problems with downloading in xbox game pass for the pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with downloading in xbox game pass for the pc: I am having a problem with downloading some games in the xbox game pass for pc. I specify a different drive to download the game but it always downloads to the c drive. The problem is that some...
  4. game pass pc abonelik sorunu [game pass pc subscription problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass pc abonelik sorunu [game pass pc subscription problem]: Aboneliğim olmasına rağmen mağaza aboneliğimi resmen yok sayıyor ve xbox game pass'i satın almam gerektiğini söyleyip duruyor. Hiçbir oyun inmiyor. Bu başıma ikinci kez geldi ve ilkinde yeniden...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Problem with the Xbox App (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Problem with the Xbox App (PC): I keep getting this error: "Looks like you're stranded... We're sorry, there was an error loading this page." whenever i try to view store page, any genre, "browse all games", etc. Any...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Windows App Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Windows App Problem: Hello Xbox, although I purchased "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate", there is only one option in the "Perks" tab as I signed in by downloading the Xbox windows application and the "Discord Nitro" tab does...
  7. Problemi acquisto Game Pass[Translation-Game Pass purchase problems]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problemi acquisto Game Pass[Translation-Game Pass purchase problems]: Come da titolo riscontro dei problemi nell’effettuare l’acquisto de Game Pass Ultimate a 1€. Arrivato al momento dell’acquisto parte un caricamento di circa 30 secondi per poi riportarmi alla...
  8. Xbox game pass, recurring billing problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass, recurring billing problem: I am basically asking if I can get a refund on the xbox game pass. I had a xbox game pass for 1 month. I noticed the recurring billing thing and I turned it off ( and I thought it will stay like...
  9. Redeeming game pass code problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeeming game pass code problem: I just got a 6 month game pass subscription code and for some reason, it keeps on saying “check your account. The payment option on an existing subscription was declined. Blocking this purchase....
  10. problema de almacenamiento con xbox game pass[storage problem with xbox game pass]

in XBoX on Windows
    problema de almacenamiento con xbox game pass[storage problem with xbox game pass]: tengo descargado el Forza Horizon 4 en mi pc, almacenado en un disco de 1tb. decidi comprarme un ssd para hacer la pc mas rapida lo que hizo que mi disco de 1tb cambie de nombre. al cambiar de...