Problem with playing games

Discus and support Problem with playing games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I pay £10.99 per month for xbox game pass ultimate and it wont play games such as Fortnite. The system directs me to a screen to purchase xbox game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by J walshWalsh, Mar 21, 2020.

1. J walshWalsh
    J walshWalsh Guest

I pay £10.99 per month for xbox game pass ultimate and it wont play games such as Fortnite. The system directs me to a screen to purchase xbox game pass ultimate eventhough i already have it. I have tried to cancel the current subscription and purchase it
    again but i just get an error code.

Does anybody know what the problem is and how to resolve it?

Thanks

:)

J walshWalsh, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Ambassador Kingz Win User

Problems playing a game

Hey there, this error has been know to associate with a crashing issue where the dashboard couldn't load after a game crashed. To fix this Power Cycle - Instructions
    here
    . Press and hold the Xbox Logo on your console for about 8-10 seconds until the console shuts off.

As for the disc, ensure it is clean and free of damage. Then attempt to use it again. If your still having issues, please let us know what game disc is specifically being used and you might follow her
    exact steps that lead up to this problem.
  3. Safinn-DEBE5465-69BB Win User

Playing Game Problem

Any idea anyone?

Just read online that the old Hitachi drives are the ones causing the problem not reading the disks.
  4. Ishan8123 Win User

Problem playing games?

5. Sanmans Win User

Problem playing games?

Keep trying to launch your game or go under network settings, and view xbox network status from that page.

If you go offline under network settings, your game should launch in offline mode.
  6. Sanmans Win User

Problem playing games?

Hi our teams are investigating issues with Xbox Live, including launching games. https://t.co/PzAdjUFMJj
Thema:

1. Problem with playing games - Similar Threads - Problem playing games

2. Xbox Live problem while playing a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live problem while playing a game.: I reinstalled a game last night and tried playing it today. The game opened up normally, but as I played the game, my Xbox Live kept disconnecting, reconnecting, then repeat. It didn't happen...
  3. Problem with the button: "Add to play later" in Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with the button: "Add to play later" in Xbox Game Pass: Hi, I don't have a button on my profile "Add to play Later" in Xbox Game Pass. I have two profiles on the console: mine and my girlfriend, example in the attachment. [img] [img]...
  4. Problem with Xbox one x shutting off during game play

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Xbox one x shutting off during game play: I just had to get an Xbox one x because my old Xbox one's disc drive stopped working, so I went to games top and picked up a refurbished one. I got home and set it up, and installed the new Star...
  5. Party Chat Problems when playing a backwards compatible game.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Party Chat Problems when playing a backwards compatible game.: I’ve had this issue for about a month now and it’s starting to get really annoying as me and my friends want to play Black Ops 2 but I cant because every time I load up a backwards compatible game...
  6. Problems playing shared games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems playing shared games: Hi, i recently bought a Xbox One S for my kids. I assigned their Console as mine and mine as theirs (my sons account) It went well for a while, but now when i wanna play Fortnite on their...
  7. Problem with loosing sound when playing Rage 2 game the sound in the game would work great...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with loosing sound when playing Rage 2 game the sound in the game would work great...: The sound in the Rage 2 game has suddenly started happening just recently when I started playing the game. I have tried uninstalling the game then reinstalling the Rege 2 game that didn’t fix the...
  8. Problem of the game with gold with free to play game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem of the game with gold with free to play game: Please, i like xbox but it's really not good for you. today I have a subscription but all my friends who want to buy a new console buy a PS4 because it's not like before. today we have exellent...
  9. Still having a problem with xbox 360 games not launching/playing on my new Xbox one X!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still having a problem with xbox 360 games not launching/playing on my new Xbox one X!: Ive seen a few other people on the forum post and say that changing the DNS server manually worked for them but it did not work for me and I havent been able to play any BC games since I got my...
  10. Can’t join multi player game today. Could play yesterday no problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join multi player game today. Could play yesterday no problem.: I tried to join a multiplayer game and got an error message. The error message said this microsoft account doesn’t allow you to join multiplayer games. I’ve been playing multiplayer for weeks...