Problem with plex app on console after creating a plex account when I go to enter the...

Discus and support Problem with plex app on console after creating a plex account when I go to enter the... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Problem with plex app on console after creating a plex account when I go to enter the...

/u/EmergedJokerd, Jan 13, 2020
  2. Stay Salty lol Win User

Stream TO Xbox One from another device.

Currently, the library of apps does not contain any streaming services, but in the coming weeks services like Plex will be coming to the Xbox One app store and when that happens, you should be able to stream from your Plex account to your console without
    having to download the physical file.
  3. Burnin TODI Win User

What are you using HDMI in for?

Supposedly a Plex app for xbox one is in beta testing. I don't use Plex because of file restrictions.
  4. WeatherMarrow4 Win User

Family Settings Won't Recognize Media Server Content

I do have Plex server running on my local network but my xbox360 media player not finding the Plex contents.

what app you using to see plex contents on your xbox??
  5. Zero Divided Win User

It's been eight months. I would like my "all in one" to stream from network already.

i have adapted, i have Plex server streaming to a Chromecast that is currently plugged into my Xbox, and use the Plex app to navigate and control the media, so much better than using the 360. can't wait until a Plex app is released for the X1.
  6. FourscoreSteam9 Win User

microsoft xbox movies app

I use plex now. and it seems I hear now sound on all files played via dlna . your app was able to play most of them with sound but there were some where it failed. i still have impression even via plex that when TV streams it image is better when xbox
    or plex does streaming.
Thema:

Problem with plex app on console after creating a plex account when I go to enter the...

1. Problem with plex app on console after creating a plex account when I go to enter the... - Similar Threads - Problem plex app

2. There was a problem posting your Looking For Group -- Looking for groups on my console...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There was a problem posting your Looking For Group -- Looking for groups on my console...: I've tried basic troubleshooting with support, they created a ticket which doesn't help. So now reaching out to community for further help. I'm signed in on Xbox and have a second account. LFG...
  3. Problèmes de gamertag [Mod Translation - Gamertag problems]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problèmes de gamertag [Mod Translation - Gamertag problems]: Bonjour je viens de changer de gamertag en « Nakha » hélas mon pseudo apparaît en « Nakha6379 » sur les jeux ... Serait-il possible d’avoir mon gamertag « Nakha » visible sur les jeux ? Je tiens...
  4. Problem with Atmos and Denon receiver

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Atmos and Denon receiver: I have a Denon S950H and when I use Atmos on my X box one X (either apps or games), my receiver says Multi Ch and not Atmos. It will briefly flash ATMOS when starting apps/switching HDR formats...
  5. problema con installazione giochi[Translation-problem with game installation]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problema con installazione giochi[Translation-problem with game installation]: ciao, ho appena acquistato x box game pass per pc ma su alcuni giochi mi chiede conferma dell'amministratore per poterli installare (sono amministratore e anche windows insider). se qualcuno sa...
  6. problem to redeem the gears of wars saga

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem to redeem the gears of wars saga: I can't redeem the saga of the gears of wars, I bought gears of wars 4 and these codes came to me, I put the code and it takes me to accept the terms, I accept it but then it appears to me that I...
  7. Anyone in Preview having COD:MW problems

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone in Preview having COD:MW problems: Since the update last night I've been unable to play MP CoD: MW. Keeps telling me I need to install the MP pack, which I've done. I've also uninstalled / reinstalled the game and the same thing...
  8. problemes de lecture avec PLEX[Translation-Problemes de lecture avec PLEX]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problemes de lecture avec PLEX[Translation-Problemes de lecture avec PLEX]: Bonjour j'ai installé PLEX sur mon ordinateur fixe et également sur la xbox one cela fonctionne bien mais sur certain film qui ont un bitrate supérieur +-3.5mb/s l'image freeze et saccade c'est...
  9. Its been 3 updates now and Still have Buffering problems with Plex!

in XboX Insiders
    Its been 3 updates now and Still have Buffering problems with Plex!: Its been 3 updates now on Skip Ahead, and I have sent a report with each update and still there is a problem with Plex buffering randomly after a few mins, This dose only effect PREVIEW builds as...
  10. Plex app connection problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Plex app connection problem: Hi, I have a problem with the new Plex app. Plex server is running on LAN in the same subnet than the xbox360. I registered the Plex app with PIN in plex.tv website so everything should be good...