Problem with profile

Discus and support Problem with profile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, my profile is disconnecting whenever you change from one game to another, or to an application, and when I reconnect asks me to accept the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tr3z3, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Tr3z3
    Tr3z3 Guest

Problem with profile

Hello, my profile is disconnecting whenever you change from one game to another, or to an application,

and when I reconnect asks me to accept the terms of Microsoft,

when I access my account through the site is also the same.

This error occurs in both the computer and the xbox one and also the smart glass. I need help!

P.S: I've cleaned the cache holding the X button on the console for 15 seconds, and I've also downloaded and deletes the profile again ... I do not know what else to do since I can not fully use my profile, I have another profile that is the my girlfriend
    on the console and it works perfectly.

:)

Tr3z3, Feb 24, 2014
  2. Problem with profile

If you go to your profile on Xbox.com while logged in, there should be an option below your gamercard to "Edit Profile". Click on this and you should be able to see where "Sarah" is input and change it to something else. Does this help?

Mister Gwyther, Feb 24, 2014
  3. Zeke656
    Zeke656 Guest
    Problem With Profile

no i havent. would that fix the problem? im just hoping my profile isnt corupted

Zeke656, Feb 24, 2014
  4. OnThomaz
    OnThomaz Guest

Problem with profile

I have exactly the same problem like you, but I have xbox 360. Anyway same problem with terms accepting occurs on xbox 360 and on xbox.com everytime I sign in and also when I play for maybe 1 hour it disconnects me and I can't play with my profile...

OnThomaz, Feb 24, 2014
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Profile problems

there is an issue with xbox live on the 360 at the moment, that may be the cause, but even though your internet is working ok, a simple router restart does sometimes fix these kinds of issues.
  6. xRANDYxLeGiTx Win User

Profile problems

Internet connection is fine have already tested it just can't sign in or download my profile
  7. xXMajor SwassXx Win User

Profile problem

Ok so i got it to work fine on my 2nd xbox, so it has to be something with my hardrive what would most likely be the problemand need to be deleted. when i check my friends list the system freezes and i have to start it up again.
  8. xXGambit00Xx Win User

profile problems

It's obvious that my reputation status is perfect...
  9. HassanB Win User

profile problems

Hello,

This generally indicates that the profile is corrupt and just needs to be re-downloaded. Please follow the instructions below exactly as they are written step by step.

Delete Profile Safely:

Go to Settings, and then select System.

Select Storage.

Select All Devices.

Select Gamer Profiles.

Select the gamertag that you want to delete.

Select Delete.

Select Delete Profile Only.

Clear Cache:

Go to Settings, and then select System.

Select Storage.

Highlight Hard Drive, and press Y

Select Clear Cache, and press Yes.

Restart Console:

Download Profile:

Push the middle button on your XBOX 360 controller.

Select Download Profile.
Thema:

Problem with profile

1. Problem with profile - Similar Threads - Problem profile

2. Problem z logowaniem się gier na na profil xbox live[Translation-Problem signing in to Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem z logowaniem się gier na na profil xbox live[Translation-Problem signing in to Xbox...: Witam! Mam problem, który mnie denerwuje od kilku dni. Ostatnimi czasy niewiele korzystałem z aplikacji microsoft, ale parę dni temu zauważyłem, że demo Forza 4 wyświetla komunikat "nie można...
  3. Major bug/problem on my console. Can't log in/add profile.

in XboX Insiders
    Major bug/problem on my console. Can't log in/add profile.: I can't log in or add my profile after rest. I have been in contact with the support and they can't help me. I have in total done reset on the console 4 times with no fix of my problem. The bug...
  4. Problem with my profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with my profile: Hi, I have a problem with my account. I was erase my previous Email-adress, but I forgot that my count of xbox was linked. Can I recover or I need to create new? 36abbc0a-1d46-40d1-a56f-837911d9eef9
  5. Xbox One BC Profile Download Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One BC Profile Download Problem: When I boot up an Xbox 360 game on my Xbox One S, I have to wait a couple minutes for the "Getting Xbox Info" to go away, and it doesn't even move at all. Then I go to download my profile and it...
  6. XBox 360 Local Profile Gamertag Update Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox 360 Local Profile Gamertag Update Problem: Hi, I linked my daughters XBox 360 local profile to a new Xbox Live account and was successfully assigned a random gamertag. When I did this all her stored local data got updated to her new...
  7. Xbox 360 801540A9 problem (Profile Download)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 801540A9 problem (Profile Download): Hi So i recently booted up my old Xbox360 and i wanted to sign in with my new Xbox live account. So i went to Download profile, I entered my e-mail and password, which i know are correct, this...
  8. 프로필 로그인 문제(게임) [Edit - Translation] - Profile login problem (game)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    프로필 로그인 문제(게임) [Edit - Translation] - Profile login problem (game): 포르자 호라이즌4 기본 화면에서 넘어가질 못한다. 프로필에 로그인이 되어있지 않아서 그 다는데.... 필자는 xbox프로필 성인인증 완료(아이핀!!!), 마이크로소프트 계 보 중이다. 많은 오류가 있었 , 많은 시간을 소모했다. 게임을 산 지 20시간이 지난 지금 아직도 즐기지 못했다는 것에 매우 큰 불쾌감을 느낀다. 대체 무엇을 해야하나?...
  9. immer noch das gleiche Problem, Profil meldet sich einfach ab [Translation-still the same...

in XBoX on Consoles
    immer noch das gleiche Problem, Profil meldet sich einfach ab [Translation-still the same...: Nachdem der letzte Thread ja geschlossen wurde, sehr nett übrigens, hier nochmal was neues. Sie konnten nicht angemeldet werden. Versuchen Sie es in einigen Minuten noch einmal oder prüfen Sie...
  10. I changed my primary email to my xbox one profile now i have problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my primary email to my xbox one profile now i have problems: The email change caused me not to be able to play games when loading any game it just says "Cant find previous data try agin or offline" also i cant join or start xbox chat parties and the xbox...